+ Reply
Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by Cowboy Guys I will refund all of you that requested a refund. I am not opposed to refunding at all as soon as I get confirmation that
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Guys I will refund all of you that requested a refund. I am not opposed to refunding at all as soon as I get confirmation that the IMEI is canceled. But if your opening claims then your just hurting your self because I am forced to fight it. You have made my PayPal account cash flow -negative when your PayPal account is negative it pulls the refund from your checking account.

I don't make enough off unlocks to take $99 dollar hit times x many claims. I get refunded from my source and I issue refunds but since you all decided to file claims I can't get cash flow positive until I receive more orders. So far I have 12-13 imeis confirmed canceled that I would love to refund for but like I said I can't take a $1200-$1300 dollar hit to my checking account.

Om3r for example had the oldest order and I refunded him the other day because I had my account go positive for a whole 5 mins it seemed.

Believe me don't believe what ever but I will fight claims until I can get cash flow positive to be able to process refunds with out taking a hit to my checking.

Thanks if you have any questions email me at [email protected] or send me a Pm and I'll get to it when I can.

Side note for any of you still being patient and waiting there have been a ton getting unlock confirmations this week and should be receiving another batch tonight.
    Hope it's one of you guys.

Thanks
    We understand but try to understand us. In my case I have been waiting since October 28th, I had to email you to get an update after patiently waiting for the estimate time you suggested on your site. Don't you think it would have saved allot of headache if you were updating people once their orders had reached the estimated time?. May I suggest you say estimated 30+ days on your site instead of 15.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacky30 View Post
    We understand but try to understand us. In my case I have been waiting since October 28th, I had to email you to get an update after patiently waiting for the estimate time you suggested on your site. Don't you think it would have saved allot of headache if you were updating people once their orders had reached the estimated time?. May I suggest you say estimated 30+ days on your site instead of 15.
    No i do understand and my intent is not to be shady or scammy or fishy by any means. Like i have said multiple times there are something I can not control wish I could but I can't. I cracked down on my supplier and in orders older then Nov 15th will be completed or refunded to me this weekend. Once I get that it should move my account back to the positive i hope and the ones I have already canceled will be refunded as well. I only have 3-5 days to answer a dispute so if you filed a I will have to fight it because I am not taking a personal hit to my bank account I just can't afford that as a person for everyone.

Now with that being said I have moved to another source that offers to options but I am now only offering 1 option and thats fast. I have placed 15 test orders and they all came back in the 2-5 day time frame all were 5S or 5C's. The price for the new one is $135. Yes its a bit higher then even I would like but 2-5 day turn around you can't beat it.

Now for the fun part if I end up refunding you for the an unlock that didn't go through when I send you a refund in the follow up email I will also be placing a coupon code for a % off the new order if you decide to place another order and give me a second chance.

Thanks,
    Logan

Side Note: As of right now since I changed suppliers I can not take your existing orders and move them to the faster service until they are canceled.

^^^^
    My attempt to stop a few emails from coming in
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    No i do understand and my intent is not to be shady or scammy or fishy by any means. Like i have said multiple times there are something I can not control wish I could but I can't. I cracked down on my supplier and in orders older then Nov 15th will be completed or refunded to me this weekend. Once I get that it should move my account back to the positive i hope and the ones I have already canceled will be refunded as well. I only have 3-5 days to answer a dispute so if you filed a I will have to fight it because I am not taking a personal hit to my bank account I just can't afford that as a person for everyone.

Now with that being said I have moved to another source that offers to options but I am now only offering 1 option and thats fast. I have placed 15 test orders and they all came back in the 2-5 day time frame all were 5S or 5C's. The price for the new one is $135. Yes its a bit higher then even I would like but 2-5 day turn around you can't beat it.

Now for the fun part if I end up refunding you for the an unlock that didn't go through when I send you a refund in the follow up email I will also be placing a coupon code for a % off the new order if you decide to place another order and give me a second chance.

Thanks,
    Logan

Side Note: As of right now since I changed suppliers I can not take your existing orders and move them to the faster service until they are canceled.

^^^^
    My attempt to stop a few emails from coming in

Oh well, at this stage it doesn't matter to me what happens weather it gets unlock or you refund or not. I am deleting myself from this forum.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks

And now that I have got a little time I updated my T&Cs to better help everyone including my self out
    http://ideviceguys.com/?termsandcond...360&height=400

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Om3r (12-05-2013)

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,222 Posts

Just so everyone is aware, since this seems to be going overboard a little.

I am aware there is an issue in this thread, and people are frustrated with the length of time on the unlocks and the overall attitude. Rather than posting a long post on my thoughts, I'll do some quick bullet points:

• I am aware of this issue, talking to both sides, and working to find a suitable fix for all involved.
    • Logan is not a scammer, but has been in an industry which had some frustrating delays which he was not in control of (unlocks).
    • These seem to be calming down (unlocks are coming faster again).
    • There have not been a lot of civil talks in this thread - from either side. Moderators should not be deleting people's posts who are frustrated (instead, answering the frustration - this is a business support thread), and frustrated customers should not be throwing out wild accusations without having a civil conversation to find a good solution.
    • There has not been enough communication from Logan, in my opinion, about the behind the scenes occurrences.

I'm chatting with Logan about getting the small amount of frustrated customers' issues addressed, which should be this week.

I would appreciate the talk in this thread to calm down to less name calling and overly dramatic, mud-slinging talk. On all sides - if a customer has an issue, they are justified in being frustrated. If a mod feels people are being overly rude and breaking forum rules, they have every right to stop that. There are plenty of ways to be frustrated, rightfully, let people know, and be fully within forum rules.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 12-05-2013 at 03:51 PM.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-05-2013), drktoon (12-05-2013), eliaskok (12-05-2013), kamaaina (12-05-2013), Om3r (12-05-2013), PLT (12-05-2013), satyrman (12-05-2013), Simon (12-06-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Dear all,

I need everyone's help.

I bought an iPhone 5S gold off someone of Craigslist. Sadly, turned out to be a fake one that brought from China.

The only information I have is his phone number and some texts. It was completely my fault and I admit that.

I paid $550 for an item thats worth probably $150 if not less.

What I did was I called him many times and texting saying that I would report that to the police if I don't get my money back. No answers were found yet.

Any advice? Do you think the police would take any action?

It's a huge lost and will be the most expensive lesson I have ever had.

Looking to hear from everyone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NET 999 View Post
    Dear all,

I need everyone's help.

I bought an iPhone 5S gold off someone of Craigslist. Sadly, turned out to be a fake one that brought from China.

The only information I have is his phone number and some texts. It was completely my fault and I admit that.

I paid $550 for an item thats worth probably $150 if not less.

What I did was I called him many times and texting saying that I would report that to the police if I don't get my money back. No answers were found yet.

Any advice? Do you think the police would take any action?

It's a huge lost and will be the most expensive lesson I have ever had.

Looking to hear from everyone.
    First of all you posted something that has nothing to do with the topic. Anyway you should have checked the iPhone from the first place. You cant do anything if you paid cash the only solution is if police can find him but i don't know if that will happen.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I know that my post has nothing to do with Cowboy's discussion.

Iam a new member and not allowed yet to create a new post so thats why I post it here.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your reply.

Developer
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have been watching this thread, and thought it was time to make a comment that may shed some light on a few things here.

First, the "Toasty" shills. The guy has a very interesting operation going on. His business strategy seems to be based on spreading false positive success stories as well as trying to defame any competitors. Check out his Twitter feed and you will notice that much of what he posts is dedicated to that. It's an interesting trick, because I believe it's there to distract people from the fact that he is doing nothing but unlocking off-contract phones through AT&T accounts. There is no chance he has unlocked an iPhone 5c or 5s device for $55, I can assure you of that. People may be getting older devices successfully unlocked through him, devices that they could have unlocked for free themselves. If you want to see how Toasty does his thing, just look at this posting, attempting to recruit AT&T account holders. Might want to screencap that if you see this, just in case he removes it and claim that I've lied. Here is another similar posting. Unlocking using this method seems like it'd be pretty easy to detect by AT&T, and I am guessing that AT&T will not be very happy about this (in regards to both the account holder that Toasty pays, along with the owner of the IMEI that was unlocked). I run a very high-volume mobile unlocking company myself, and don't feel the need to defame my competition in order to gain customers. I know both Simon and Logan (or Cowboy / iDeviceGuys / etc, whichever you prefer to call him) and am on good terms with both of them, as they can each confirm. I certainly do not feel the need to insult them to promote my own company, anyone who does this is probably someone who you should avoid. Once again, I guarantee that if anyone orders an iPhone unlock from this "Toasty" guy and the iPhone is not eligible for unlock for free by AT&T, Toasty will not be able to actually do it. Before he deletes it (as he likely does with other negative posts), check out this comment on the Toasty Unlocks Facebook page, which (if anything) would highly indicate that Toasty is having the same exact issues that he is slamming others for.

Now, many are talking about refunds from Logan. Some are extremely angry and are yelling at him, others are very understanding and are defending him, but nobody has explained clearly why there is a refund issue here. Logan, please feel free to correct anything that is incorrect, as the following is just an explanation of my understanding of the situation and is not meant, in any way, to undermine the size of your business and no negative intent is intended. To start off, I can confirm that he is not just holding back the money for fun. The way most unlock wholesalers work is that they want long term business with repeat unlockers and not just a single person posing as a repeat customer in order to get cheaper unlocks. So, I am not sure who Logan is working with, but he had to start off by putting down an initial deposit (some ask $1,000 to get real discounted rates -- and if that sounds hefty, that's just their idea of what "small time" unlockers need to put down to start, further down the web the costs get much higher). This will get him "store credit" (so to speak) with the wholesale company. I am not sure the specifics of who Logan works with (perhaps multiple people) and don't want to make assumptions, but am just letting everyone know how things normally work (like many businesses who buy 100x of a product to sell at a higher rate one by one). Now, that's already a decent amount of money down as-is, but where things actually get sticky would be when someone needs a refund. This is why Logan brought up cashflow issues in regards to PayPal. Unless you are very well established and are taking in tons of money (four figures at minimum) daily, there may not be enough cash available to supply instant refunds. Again, I know Logan does very well and is much bigger than many unlockers out there, but consider this: If he has a lot of pending backlog, and 20 of those people requested refunds, at $100/ea that's $2000. First step for him would be getting a refund from his source, which can sometimes take days as many wholesalers focus on clearing unlocks, with support and administrative duties being less important. Getting this refund on his end is important, because if he pre-emptively sent a refund to a customer and the next day his source said that it was already completed (either already done when refund was requested or done before source saw refund request), he'd be out $100. Even if he's doing a decent amount of unlocks (which I am quite sure is the case) that's still a noteworthy hit. But it doesn't end there, because his refund will be in "credit" from his supplier. So before he can refund the customer, he needs to wait for more unlocks to be purchased, in order to get the refunds out. Using the above example, let's say his average is 4 unlocks daily. That means it would be no less than 5 days for all of those refunds to go out, as PayPal would otherwise start drawing from his checking account (money he could need at the time for something). I am sure he is doing much more than 4 daily, but there are also likely more folks who want to cancel. The reason I use the above (likely low) numbers are just to illustrate that it there is some logic to the refund delays, and they are not just because he wants to hold onto the money. Furthermore, if you dispute the funds and don't just give him some time to get the refund out, it makes sense for him to prioritize customers who are waiting patiently for a refund over someone who attempted to force a refund from his checking account (as he touched upon earlier), because prioritizing such folks would cause them to think that it's "okay" to do that to merchants instead of waiting. I understand both sides of the situation, of course, but as I have explained above it does make sense that Logan needs some time to get your refund through and there is much more to it than just holding your money for extra time, for no reason. Example: 3 days until response from source confirming it can be cancelled, and then if late in the "refund queue", 4 days for Logan to get the funds to issue the refund. That's 7 days, which sounds excessive if you don't know how things are working behind the scenes, but considering how things are working I think makes some sense. Another thing is, and I don't mean this in a negative way (but rather in a defensive way), Logan may be operating at a lower profit margin in order to deliver the best price to people. Say that's $5, it means a $100 loss due to a chargeback (for an unlock that ended up clearing albeit late) would require 20 unlocks to be sold to recoup the loss. I do not know what his margins are like, and do not assume to know, but I wanted to note this so that folks can get an idea of why it's such a big deal that this is handled in a delicate way, and why Logan is certainly not prioritizing the folks who filed disputes in regards to who he helps.

I apologize for any poor grammar or repeated statements here, this post not well formatted and is more of a brain dump to let everyone know what's up, and hopefully let them realize that Logan is genuinely doing his best here to help his customers.

If anyone has questions about anything posted here, feel free to reply, PM me, or tweet at me. Thanks for your time.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chronic For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-05-2013), kamaaina (12-05-2013), Om3r (12-05-2013), satyrman (12-06-2013), Simon (12-06-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jorgenchr View Post
    I am sure the Moderator will remove this post - but let me repeat this again. Nobody based in the US are legally permitted to Unlock phones sold after January 26th 2013 unless they are the phone company. Your Iphone 5S and 5C - Your blackberry Z10's etc. they were not released until after that date - so you can't legally provide unlock services... Sure people like Cowboy can hide behind their term of services claiming they are not aware - but they are indeed aware... They live in the US - the phones came out after that date etc.
    That's not what we want. We want to keep the few sources around who can get it done, even it it takes a longer time than desired. Some of us might think this law might not make sense since it's your device. When you buy a car it might still be owned by the bank and you pay a monthly rate but they don't have the right to tell you what gas station you have to use and when kind of modifications/repairs you can do or cannot. Somehow cell carries think they are different and got lawmakers they sponsor to agree. Not the people, not the white house though.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-06-2013 at 10:32 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kamaaina For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    And now that I have got a little time I updated my T&Cs to better help everyone including my self out
    http://ideviceguys.com/?termsandcond...360&height=400
    Cowboy,
    I did not order directly through you but through the website. I ordered on oct 29th. In the website it clearly explained that it may take up to 15 business days. It has already been almost 30 business days. I have requested multiple times, nicely, for a refund, but I have been completedly ignored since I requested a refund. Before I requested a refund, I was told multiple times the unlock should be almost done. Then it was all silence. I'm asking here for your help, to see if you can help straighten up your company's business with me, as your company has not done right by me. I have just sent another message through your website, with imei ending in 8272
    Thanks in advance
    note:
    please note that during checkout, it very clearly stated:
    Please Note time frame is an estimate and it may take longer then the time frame stated above. We will not refund unless the unlock exceeds 15 business days (3 weeks)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Listen,
    I understand this is not what people want - I agree the law is stupid - the White House thinks the law is stupid - but it is still the law of the land.
    I have read the last few days worth of postings here - and I understand (i really do) the points that Logan is trying to make and how difficult it is for him when people wants their refunds - but please do not forget - Logan is running a business here - it's not for fun or to be nice - it is a business at the end of the day - and as such there are expectations to has to be satisfied.
    1. You can't start up by advertising at the beginning of November - 15 days processing or refund.
    2. Then change it to 30 business days 10 days later
    3. Then make it No refunds unless unlock fails...
    And while all of that is done - have a sort of hidden term and conditions that says 'no refunds done' - or we are not allowed by law to knowingly unlock phones sold after January 26th 2013 (and we all know that basically is any Iphone 5S/5C).....

Again this is a business - not for fun - So when people start asking what happened ? Well I changed the terms - I changed the rules - my vendor screwed up - it makes no difference to a lot of the customers.....

And I get it - but I also get the part where its hinted that I need more incoming orders - more money being paid before I can do Refunds -- That sounds like Bernie Madoff to me... It is the exact description of a classic Investment Pyramid scheme.... Some get benefits either via unlocks done or if lucky money refunded - but a great deal of people gets nothing....

Those are all fair and reasonable arguments. And if Logan or anyone else had decided to create some sort of 'Iphone 5S/5C' unlock club - where everyone clearly understood ahead of time we need 2K up front for the initial deposit and we might all get screwed bythe vendor etc. Then nobody (myself included) would ever complain or be upset etc.
    But.. That is not the case here. You simply do not find references to that on the Ideviceguys.com website...Even right now - with the updated terms and conditions...
    When you order the new Super Fast 5S unlock 2-5 business Days $135 it says 'No unlocks unless its a failed unlock' but.. the Terms and conditions says something different ...
    The Service of Unlock starts when payment is received...
    But refunds will only be done if A: The Unlock fails AND B: the customer asks for the Refund before the IMEI gets processed...

See the difference ? You sell me a product that advertise 'Money back if unlock' fails - but you add T&C language that states NO refunds when IMEI is processing... Can you please tell me how anyone would know if the IMEI Unlock Failed.. without it being processed first ???

Or the part about Unlock process starts when Paypal payment is sent - No cancellations when process has begun

Please... do not forget you are dealing with a BUSINESS here - not an individual - a business ..... Big difference - very big difference ---
    Last edited by jorgenchr; 12-06-2013 at 09:03 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorgenchr For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (12-08-2013), SDRebel (12-06-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have faith in you cowboy, and thats why I committed to you and have been patiently waiting.

However, I truly and DEEPLY hope that the customers who ordered in late october/early november will not have waited 1+ month for you to tell us that your old source is not working and that we have to place an order for a second time with your new source using the coupon discount and have to wait again. While at the same time, those who placed orders just recently have gotten their phones unlocked in a 2-5 day time frame.

Because that is the current vibe I am feeling. I really truly hope this is not the case.

I know I can't speak for everyone when I say this, but for me personally, its not about getting a refund of $100, it really is of no significance for me, I just want the unlock to be done.

Believe me, and everyone who is reading this thread, once I get my unlock confirmation e-mail I will blast the hell out of this thread, and reassure everyone that you are a genuine seller (which I know is to be a fact based on previous feedback and your willingness to try and explain what is happening with this whole unlocking situation on multiple occasions). Because positive feedback about a sale is invaluable and extremely reassuring for many.

On a final note, this post is not meant to offend anyone and I mean my words in the most polite and respectful manner.

Thanks

@SDRebal if you haven't received an email me from me already this morning then I haven't received your email. Please email at [email protected]

@jorgenchr
    First - When it comes to "legal" matters I will not talk about that with you or anyone here on that matter there is no need too.

Secondly: The "Pyramid scheme" to an extent you can look at the business like that but thats with most businesses if you really dissect them they are most all a pyramid scheme. Chains of wholesalers etc, etc. I personally dont look at it like that but thats my opinion and you have yours so what ever it is what it is.

'Iphone 5S/5C' unlock club - Chronic did a good job explaining everything for the most part but I personally have only had to put down a deposit 1 time and that was a while ago. I am well established and people no I do the quantity to get the lowest prices which then I pass down to you guys. So my profit margin is slim.

Lets use some hypothetical situations to explain what happens in as good as possible can.
    Ok say 25 people buy an unlock for $100 each meaning my paypal account shows $2500
    I pass on the 25 orders for easy math to my guy for for 2k (makes it 80 bucks a piece my price)<this is what i consider processing i do orders twice a day once in the morning and once at night> then I profit $20 dollars.
    Meaning my paypal account has $500
    Now time has passed like it has and instead of me getting confirmation and getting refunded 6 of you open paypal claims. Well You paid $100 each but I am already out $80 for each unlock and like I said I only have $500.
    So I refund the first 5 but now I am -$100 dollars for that extra.
    So now I have to wait for either 5 more orders to come in to refund that 1 or wait till i get confirmation from my guy and he issues a refund usually in the form of credit and wait for just 1 order to come in.
    This an example on a much much much smaller scale but gives the best example I can give to how this works. Once again please keep in mind these are hypothetical numbers. I wish I made $20 bucks off everyone but I only make a fraction of that lol.

But any who If everyone would stop filing claims and email me, you will get an answer but you have to keep in mind I need to have confirmation the unlock is canceled which takes a few days I am not going to "giveaway" a product/service I can't afford it and theres always the chance it is actually done when I file for a refund I just haven't been notified. <That happened to Om3r he request 3 refunds on 3 of the imeis he submitted I emailed my guy 2 days later I get 2 of them have been completed and then refunded for the other.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I completely agree about that last post - it's not about the money - it's about how a business - and I want to again clarify this is in fact run as a business - treat their customers - specifically those who has waited for +1 months. Can I just ask this - how do you know that anyone who ordered the 2-5 day time frames got their phones unlocked? I would have expected to see a blast of positive messages on Twitter - here and other places if that was the case - but I don't...
    I really hate to make these type of statements - but this is a classic pyramid scheme - even if it was not intended to be so !
    1. Pay me money and I give you the world...
    2. Wait a bit -
    3. Pay me a bit more money and I will give you the world..
    wait a bit more ....

Again I want to make it clear here - I am certain this was not intended to be like this - I am well aware that Cowboy can unlock phones - he did a non iphone for me in days... I had nothing but positive things to say about that - but the fact is that AT&T has completely locked down the unlock process for 5S and 5C phones - I personally think to the point that nobody can honestly say they have the outside unlock service that can do it...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jorgenchr View Post
    I completely agree about that last post - it's not about the money - it's about how a business - and I want to again clarify this is in fact run as a business - treat their customers - specifically those who has waited for +1 months. Can I just ask this - how do you know that anyone who ordered the 2-5 day time frames got their phones unlocked? I would have expected to see a blast of positive messages on Twitter - here and other places if that was the case - but I don't...
    I really hate to make these type of statements - but this is a classic pyramid scheme - even if it was not intended to be so !
    1. Pay me money and I give you the world...
    2. Wait a bit -
    3. Pay me a bit more money and I will give you the world..
    wait a bit more ....

Again I want to make it clear here - I am certain this was not intended to be like this - I am well aware that Cowboy can unlock phones - he did a non iphone for me in days... I had nothing but positive things to say about that - but the fact is that AT&T has completely locked down the unlock process for 5S and 5C phones - I personally think to the point that nobody can honestly say they have the outside unlock service that can do it...
    There are multiple people just a page or two backing saying I unlocked there 5S or 5C so it is possible

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you could please address my above post. I feel like it was just breezed over. I will go ahead and repost it again. I am not implying pyramid schemes or any of that. There are some core issues in it that I would like to be addressed. Thank you:

I have faith in you cowboy, and thats why I committed to you and have been patiently waiting.

However, I truly and DEEPLY hope that the customers who ordered in late october/early november will not have waited 1+ month for you to tell us that your old source is not working and that we have to place an order for a second time with your new source using the coupon discount and have to wait again. While at the same time, those who placed orders just recently have gotten their phones unlocked in a 2-5 day time frame.

Because that is the current vibe I am feeling. I really truly hope this is not the case.

I know I can't speak for everyone when I say this, but for me personally, its not about getting a refund of $100, it really is of no significance for me, I just want the unlock to be done.

Believe me, and everyone who is reading this thread, once I get my unlock confirmation e-mail I will blast the hell out of this thread, and reassure everyone that you are a genuine seller (which I know is to be a fact based on previous feedback and your willingness to try and explain what is happening with this whole unlocking situation on multiple occasions). Because positive feedback about a sale is invaluable and extremely reassuring for many.

On a final note, this post is not meant to offend anyone and I mean my words in the most polite and respectful manner.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I did receive the email this morning, saying I would receive a refund on Monday if it's not unlocked over the weekend. I would have preferred to have the refund already, but oh well...

Thanks

stayeh87
    Send me an email please

@but to answer your question no $99 dollar service still works. And unlocks are still getting completed every day (slowly) by them. I switched my source to provide even fast unlocks.
    2-3 weeks is a long time and I want them done much quicker then they have been

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stayeh87 View Post

even if you do get it unlocked and are happy (even after the really long wait), that doesn't mean you should go around telling everyone that the service is 100% safe.
    I'm not saying it is, but like someone else mentioned, that's how pyramid schemes work (again, i'm not saying this is one, I'm just saying be careful), but yeah, they work by making few people think everything is great, until it all falls apart.