+ Reply
Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by ohmp2007 is the service for AT&T unlock 1-5 business day real from IDeviceGuys | iPhone and iPad Repair | Unlocks Can somebody confirm it? Well, I personally
    PLT
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohmp2007 View Post
    is the service for AT&T unlock 1-5 business day real from IDeviceGuys | iPhone and iPad Repair | Unlocks

Can somebody confirm it?
    Well, I personally wouldn't trust it because I haven't seen him committed to any promised schedule posted on his website. I still think he's a good guy and he works his best to get everyone happy but I don't like him keep taking orders while many are still in processing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PLT For This Useful Post:

satyrman (12-04-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This has become a ritual for me, waking up in the morning and logging onto here, before going to bed logging on to here. I'm wondering if there will be an emptiness in me when my my phone gets unlocked. Lol, I'm just kidding.

Just curious though, do you think this might be the week for those who ordered on and around the 5th? COWBOY I WANT CHRISTMAS EARLY

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just lost the case against cowboy while paypal said that they will not covered the case for intangible product. Ordered mine from Oct 30th and still not heard anything back from him.

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hunbemylover View Post
    I just lost the case against cowboy while paypal said that they will not covered the case for intangible product. Ordered mine from Oct 30th and still not heard anything back from him.
    How is he going to refund you if the unlock is still processing? you should be patient if you want the unlock (read before you order)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliaskok View Post
    How is he going to refund you if the unlock is still processing? you should be patient if you want the unlock (read before you order)
    How can you know that the unlock is still processing? He was not going to reply any email from me and let me know what's going on with my unlock. While ordering the service he said that he would refund the money after 15 business days. I've order mine on Oct 30th, how many days have passed?

Thanks

How can you know that the unlock is still processing? He was not going to reply any email from me and let me know what's going on with my unlock. While ordering the service he said that he would refund the money after 15 business days. I've order mine on Oct 30th, how many days have passed?
    " Please Note time frame is an estimate and it may take longer then the time frame started above. We will not refund for any reason, unless it comes back to us as a failed unlock"

Read before you order, if the unlock was rejected he was going to refund you already. that means is still processing.

" Please Note time frame is an estimate and it may take longer then the time frame started above. We will not refund for any reason, unless it comes back to us as a failed unlock"

Read before you order, if the unlock was rejected he was going to refund you already. that means is still processing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliaskok View Post

That's not what I've read while ordering mine. He changed that Product description everyday. It said "Will not refund unless it exceeds 15 business days (3 weeks)" when i placed my order.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello all,

I'm too tired to even write a comment. I've been waiting since October 28th!!!! and get the same response every time I email cowboy "should be this week" this is ridiculous... at least with cellunlockers.net they keep you informed without you having to email them, unfortunately they could not unlock my phone this time and advise me after 5 days, but this service is freaking amazing.(ironically speaking)

Thanks

That's not what I've read while ordering mine. He changed that Product description everyday. It said "Will not refund unless it exceeds 15 business days (3 weeks)" when i placed my order.
    Then no idea when i placed mine it was saying what i posted earlier.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am sure the Moderator will remove this post - but let me repeat this again. Nobody based in the US are legally permitted to Unlock phones sold after January 26th 2013 unless they are the phone company. Your Iphone 5S and 5C - Your blackberry Z10's etc. they were not released until after that date - so you can't legally provide unlock services... Sure people like Cowboy can hide behind their term of services claiming they are not aware - but they are indeed aware... They live in the US - the phones came out after that date etc.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-06-2013 at 10:34 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jorgenchr For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (12-13-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Howdy there Cowboy,

I've placed another order on your site for an Iphone 4.
    IMEI number: 01 233600 ****09 2

As usual I'd like to confirm that you got the order?

Thanks man.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    To be honest, Cowboy seems to be a good guy and he is taking advantage of his resource to make money.

But I totally disagree with the fact that he is not only taking more orders but also advertising and offering discount last Monday.

Cowboy please, treat your customers the way you want be treated.

If the process takes more than 20 business days just give them a refund. Don't ignore them and take more orders. Don't get too greedy.

I have some ATT iPhones and Iam holding them till this trauma gets settled down. I would never ever leave my money with a young guy till Iam sure he is capable of doing that.
    Last edited by NET 999; 12-04-2013 at 07:03 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NET 999 For This Useful Post:

jorgenchr (12-05-2013), satyrman (12-04-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NET 999 View Post
    To be honest, Cowboy seems to be a good guy and he is taking advantage of his resource to make money.

But I totally disagree with the fact that he is not only taking more orders but also advertising and offering discount last Monday.

Cowboy please, treat your customer the way you want be treated.

If the process takes more than 20 business days just give them a refund. Don't ignore them and take more orders. Don't get too greedy.

I have some ATT iPhones and Iam holding them till this trauma gets settled down. I would never ever leave my money with a young guy till Iam sure he is capable of doing that.
    I cannot help but agree. Cowboy may be a great guy, but something fishy is going on here when you see people who went to Chronic getting their phones unlocked in 8 days. I did verify this with Chronic. Last week when Cowboy put that $150 price point up, I posted a message stating my concern with people being put ahead of us in the que just because they paid $50 more a month later. Cowboy stated in his reply post, which you will find on page 32-33 I believe, that he was taking down the $150 special within 30 minutes of my post and that it was a one time special. Now we all know this to not be true. The $150 price point is still sitting there on his website and the promise this time is 1-5 days????? Really????? How can this be Cowboy???? Why are you still taking orders when you cannot fill the ones you have? This is not right nor is it good business. Why can't we get any updates about our unlocks? Why is nobody other than 6 total people on here saying they got their phones unlocked if so many are actually happening. Even the iDeviceguy website only has very few testimonials. You would think that with all the successes claimed, you would see a ton of praise being heaped on him. This all adds up to a very bad purchase experience!!!!!

Thanks

I submitted my order on Nov 11th and this week has exceeded 15 business days. So I guess I'm in the same boat with everyone else and waiting for Cowboy to respond to my latest email as well. I'm hoping this is going to be a good week now that the holidays are over. 😳

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I submitted on October 31. Still nothing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tcampbl View Post
    I submitted my order on Nov 11th and this week has exceeded 15 business days. So I guess I'm in the same boat with everyone else and waiting for Cowboy to respond to my latest email as well. I'm hoping this is going to be a good week now that the holidays are over. ��
    We all keep hoping, but still nothing happens. I filed a dispute with Paypal I am freaking tired of waiting and have to email to get an update which always is the same ****!! "should be done soon" I WANT MY GOD DAMN MONEY!! sorry for the profanity but it's been too long.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacky30 For This Useful Post:

jorgenchr (12-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tacky30 View Post
    We all keep hoping, but still nothing happens. I filed a dispute with Paypal I am freaking tired of waiting and have to email to get an update which always is the same ****!! "should be done soon" I WANT MY GOD DAMN MONEY!! sorry for the profanity but it's been too long.
    You will be losing the case just like me. He just need to reply to your claim "intangible product" and then paypal will side with him.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You will be losing the case just like me. He just need to reply to your claim "intangible product" and then paypal will side with him.
    un #$$%@ believable!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I also requested a refund from iDeviceguys, I ordered Oct 30, it has been over 20 business days and when I ordered he offered a refund after 15 days if it hasn't been unlocked. I haven't received any update on my unlock and I haven't heard back from Cowboy after I requested a refund, but lost my case with PayPal because it was an intangible product. Please Cowboy, live up to your old promise and refund my order of 99USD. For the holidays, at least.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Guys I will refund all of you that requested a refund. I am not opposed to refunding at all as soon as I get confirmation that the IMEI is canceled. But if your opening claims then your just hurting your self because I am forced to fight it. You have made my PayPal account cash flow -negative when your PayPal account is negative it pulls the refund from your checking account.

I don't make enough off unlocks to take $99 dollar hit times x many claims. I get refunded from my source and I issue refunds but since you all decided to file claims I can't get cash flow positive until I receive more orders. So far I have 12-13 imeis confirmed canceled that I would love to refund for but like I said I can't take a $1200-$1300 dollar hit to my checking account.

Om3r for example had the oldest order and I refunded him the other day because I had my account go positive for a whole 5 mins it seemed.

Believe me don't believe what ever but I will fight claims until I can get cash flow positive to be able to process refunds with out taking a hit to my checking.

Thanks if you have any questions email me at [email protected] or send me a Pm and I'll get to it when I can.

Side note for any of you still being patient and waiting there have been a ton getting unlock confirmations this week and should be receiving another batch tonight.
    Hope it's one of you guys.

Thanks
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

eliaskok (12-05-2013), Om3r (12-05-2013), satyrman (12-05-2013)