+ Reply
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi Cowboy, I placed the order on Nov 1, and I emailed you the full IMEI # couple times and just want to know the current status, please reply my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi Cowboy, I placed the order on Nov 1, and I emailed you the full IMEI # couple times and just want to know the current status, please reply my email.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Why would his source make him wait half a year to finally give up and refund him? And you say I am not making sense?

If everyone here actually read his terms and conditions then there would be a lot less confusion and frustration.

Direct copy and paste:

Regardless of what estimated times are given for completion or being refunded THIS is the bottom line on if you are ordering an ATT unlock right now, with Cowboy or anyone else. If you haven't been refunded yet then his source still believes the unlock will go through. If you are not willing to wait DO NOT ORDER, sell your phone and get a factory unlocked one. Simple.
    Simon,
    One of the 'problems' is that the terms and conditions change every week !. What you pasted in here is not what was listed on November 1st as an example...
    From November 20th
    Please Note time frame is an estimate and it may take
    longer then the time frame started above. We will not refund
    unless the unlock exceeds 30 business days (6 weeks).
    From December 1st
    Please Note time frame is an estimate and it may take
    longer then the time frame started above. We will not refund for
    any reason, unless it comes back to us as a failed unlock
    and before then...
    It simply stated time frame is 15-21 business days and the only reason to NOT get a refund was someone placing orders with multiple unlockers...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,873 Times in 2,212 Posts

Okay once again Jorgenchr "Product Description" and "Terms of Service" are two completely different things (see post above). And i think you have them confused.
    A product description is always subject to change as the product in this case "service" changes. Once again I dont sell a 'Physical' Product and my service has to change when the market changes.
    I put stuff in the product description to give people more or less a warning message because if you haven't noticed (look through all 33 pages of this thread) people just acknowledge TOS without reading it. My Terms of Service like I said in the post above hasn't changed in an awfully long time probably 6-7 months way before all this went to crap.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Again you are basically running around circles and still don't provide solid answers for anyone....
    A Product Description - describes what you are selling to a customer - It can be a used car - a bicycle or a service - It does not matter - It describes exactly what you are selling and exactly what you are selling on a specific date or time and place. And what you describe and HAVE described in the past is that you are selling a service - And what you 'described' very clearly for everyone to read back on November 3rd was that this service would be provided in less than 21 days... You have since then changed that product description multiple times to satisfy the fact you can't deliver your described service on time - I am not concerned about that - anyone who purchase a service with no predefined end date / final delivery date frankly deserves to be cheated - but you can't get away from what initial description on what was described in the beginning of November and/or end of October. You - Not I or anyone else - described the service - You - Not I or anyone else - defined the delivery schedule - You (not I) did NOT spell out the service fee would not be refunded (you have since corrected that 'mistake'). It's really very simple - If you describe you selling someone a used Ford and instead ship them a GMC - that does not make it a Ford !!. Even if you republish the listing and describe it as a GMC - you still sold a number of people a Ford !!!
    Now if you want to get into the overall concept of Term Of Services.... Go ahead... You don't have a public stated 'Term Of Service' listed on your website !
    And because you don't - guess what - The term of service is exactly what you have in the product description.

But don't just take my word for it - go back and read all these other comments here - I am not the only who is 'confused' at this point - I already opened my claim with Paypal since you clearly do not appear to respond or refund. If you want me to go away I will - as soon as I get my $99 refund

And finally (I admit I did not know this before I ordered) - someone mentioned this in a prior post. It is in fact Illegal for anyone residing in the continental USA to unlock any smartphones after january 26, 2013. Third Party solutions - including this one - are no longer allowed as per the ruling from the Library Of Congres.. It is described in this fancy document: https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-insp...2012-26308.pdf
    The Library of Congress hasn’t ruled out unlocked altogether, however — it has just ruled out unauthorized unlocking. So if you have an iPhone on AT&T and your contract comes to an end, you can ask AT&T to unlock it for you so that you can use it on another network. What you can’t do is perform the unlock yourself, or pay a third-party to do it for you.
    And apparently unlocking a phone can get you 5 years in jail time for each offence ! Phone Unlocking Never Been More Popular - Business Insider
    No wonder someone like Cowboy would not list his success rate :-)

So we can obviously keep talking about Terms and Conditions - product descriptions etc. At the end of the day - selling this type of services to anyone in the US - well it's not legal - and calling it a service or whatever still does not make it legal - and that my friends is
    100% against Paypal Acceptable use policies...
    PayPal Acceptable Use Policy
    Last Update: Oct 24, 2011

Print

You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of PayPal's services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.

Prohibited Activities
    You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
    Last edited by jorgenchr; 12-01-2013 at 10:17 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

And you can of course decide to block my posts or ignore my paypal request for a refund. Just remember this - you can keep messing with me and other customers - here is a short outline of the penalties outlined by CTIA - pay close attention to the part that talks about willfully and for purposes of commercial advantage... But you probably knew this already: Unlocking a Smartphone: What’s Really Happening | CTIA-The Wireless Association® Blog

Civil penalties are based on the carrier's actual damages and any additional profits of the violator, or a court can award statutory damages of not less than $200 or more than $2,500 per individual act. Criminal penalties are even more severe: any person convicted of violating section 1201 willfully and for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial gain (1) shall be fined not more than $500,000 or imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or both, for the first offense; and (2) shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both, for any subsequent offense.

Thanks

Your mad i get it, but here is a link to my T&C's you acknowledge at checkout http://ideviceguys.com/?termsandcond...360&height=400 So yes it it on my site and you can read it, has been there for quite a long while. Don't think I have never not had t&c's on my site.
    But I am done with this conversation your talking legal matter which you honestly have no clue about (at least when it comes to this) and I am not even going to bother getting into.

Thanks
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-02-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Side note all day today for Cyber Monday we are offering $10 off all Att iPhone unlocks just enter CyberMonday13 at checkout on
    http://ideviceguys.com

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default My phone is now unlocked!
    Thank you cowboy my iphone now is unlocked.
    Best regards

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samura86 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-02-2013), Om3r (12-02-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 unlock
    Hello Cowboy,
    Do you have any successful unlock of AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 during last 2 weeks?
    Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kostazzz View Post
    Hello Cowboy,
    Do you have any successful unlock of AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 during last 2 weeks?
    Thanks.
    Honestly the 520s haven't been that good to me. They are really hard to get codes for

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohmp2007 View Post
    I try two different provifer for unlock AT&T one of them for 5s unlock 55$ and the other also for a 5s for 80$ they said it takes 12 days! I give you a feedback once i have a free iphone!

I hope it will work :-)
    hi which website did you try?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mr. Cowboy deleted my message 5 times, but I still want to get reply from you!!!

I paid for iphone 5 unlock on Oct 30. My phone is still locked. I still didn't got refund.
    I mailed Cowboy on Oct 20 and got this reply:
    AT&T Unlock Servers are down-2013-12-02.png

Than I asked to make refund if phone won't be unlocked during next 48 hours. But Cowboy didn't reply anymore.
    So dear Cowboy as my phone still wasn't unlocked why you didn't made refund yet?
    Why do you ignore your customers?

And now I know that Cowboy delete all negative messages from customers.
    AT&T Unlock Servers are down-2013-12-03.pngAT&T Unlock Servers are down-2013-12-03.png

Thanks
    Thanked 15,194 Times in 6,975 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by is_andrew View Post
    Mr. Cowboy deleted my message 5 times, but I still want to get reply from you!!!

I paid for iphone 5 unlock on Oct 30. My phone is still locked. I still didn't got refund.
    I mailed Cowboy on Oct 20 and got this reply:
    Attachment 650017

Than I asked to make refund if phone won't be unlocked during next 48 hours. But Cowboy didn't reply anymore.
    So dear Cowboy as my phone still wasn't unlocked why you didn't made refund yet?
    Why do you ignore your customers?

And now I know that Cowboy delete all negative messages from customers.
    Attachment 650018Attachment 650019
    Nobody is deleting your messages. We have a plugin that auto-moderates any posts from a new member (less than 5 posts) that posts a picture or a link. One of the moderators have to approve the posts or delete it if it is spam. For us moderators the posts show up as normal when using the MMi app so Cowboy probably didn't even know that they weren't visible to you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

mr cowboy, may i know how stable are the 5-10 days services so far? i understand that it might take longer but wanted to know the performance before i place an order. thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi,my iphone 5 is currently locked,i would like to know what the await times to get unlocked approximately are
    thanks,

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abdiel360 View Post
    Hi,my iphone 5 is currently locked,i would like to know what the await times to get unlocked approximately are
    thanks,
    Visit this website mate IDeviceGuys | iPhone and iPad Repair | Unlocks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

just putting this here for folks to have alternatives

i got two ATT iphone 5's unlocked from ChronicUnlocks - Services ~ 12 business days --> $125. but i believe they have now raised the prices to $139.99.

paid date: nov 14, 2013
    unlocked: dec 1, 2013

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any Cowboy success stories today?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi Cowboy, I placed the order on Nov 1, and I emailed you the full IMEI # couple times and just want to know the current status, please reply my email.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is the service for AT&T unlock 1-5 business day real from IDeviceGuys | iPhone and iPad Repair | Unlocks

Can somebody confirm it?