+ Reply
Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Still waiting for mine hope i will get it soon. Can't wait
    iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Still waiting for mine hope i will get it soon. Can't wait

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-28-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,227 Times in 6,666 Posts

Hey manateemilk, Look above ^^^
    Still got words? Thought not, buh bye.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-28-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice, congrats on your unlocks. Can't wait till mine is done too. Glad to see positive feedback, its always a nice thing and very reassuring. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stayeh87 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-28-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Great news!!!!!
    Hey everyone i got some good news , the R-SIM has a new patch that fixes the 3g and it works great, i did another video showing u guys how to unlock a 5s on ios 7, and works fine click here ------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF7USE3fAko

by the way i made a mistake on the first video and didn't show the 3g working so did a second video to show u guys that it worked

dont forget to subscribe

Video showing 3g ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g_zkh25wj4

On secondary note...a ios 7 jailbreak for iphone 4 tethered just came out ..thought i let you guys know

Thanks
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 2,187 Posts

Hey guys glad some of you got your unlocks done today. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving all emails that have been sent today should be all answered. Hopefully be sending more good news to others soon
    Last edited by Cowboy; 11-28-2013 at 10:50 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamaal2007 View Post
    Hey everyone i got some good news , the R-SIM has a new patch that fixes the 3g and it works great, i did another video showing u guys how to unlock a 5s on ios 7, and works fine click here ------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF7USE3fAko

by the way i made a mistake on the first video and didn't show the 3g working so did a second video to show u guys that it worked

dont forget to subscribe

Video showing 3g ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g_zkh25wj4

On secondary note...a ios 7 jailbreak for iphone 4 tethered just came out ..thought i let you guys know
    Is that R-SIM stuff only good for the iPhones? Are there equivalent mods out for other phones? This could be the best work-around for almost any phone these days.

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THE NOOB View Post
    WELL GUYS just taught i shoot everyone an update on what the latest is regarding this whole dilemma !

first off still no unlock nor any form of refund (keep in mind my order was placed the 28th and well over the then advertised timeframe of 5-10 days)
    COWBOY does Not reply no my emails anymore.
    paypal claim was also a NO LUCK as apparently paypal does not cover for intangible services
    which MR.COWBOY knows all too well since his only response to paypal for my claim was "INTANGIBLE SERVICES"
    BASICALLY WE ARE ALL AT THE MERCY OF MR. COWBOY and we must now all wait like good little boys for either an unlock or refund until he sees fit.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    Just calm and wait like everybody does.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cowboy,
    I have emailed you more than 12 times in the period of 7 days. How come you have not responded to any of the emails? I paid for 2 unlocks on Nov 3rd and by now have passed more than 20 business days. Your website clearly said that if is not unlocked in 15 business days will be refunded. It would be nice to hear what is going on? $200 is a lot of money and your costumers have every right to be concerned about it.
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why are you ignoring my posts or my emails? I dont get it. You should give some kind of response to make your costumers feel comfortable. It has been more than 1 week since i have asked for refunds. If you claim that cancellation of your imei's take 48-72 hours that is plenty of time you had to cancel these. Please inform with any activity on my case.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korca View Post
    Why are you ignoring my posts or my emails? I dont get it. You should give some kind of response to make your costumers feel comfortable. It has been more than 1 week since i have asked for refunds. If you claim that cancellation of your imei's take 48-72 hours that is plenty of time you had to cancel these. Please inform with any activity on my case.
    he will never reply to those emails about refund and complaint. Just like mine!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Cowboy. I ordered on October 30th and still no unlock. How many more are ahead of me before I actually see my unlock? How many phones per day are you actually getting done. Please advise on when you think my phone may be done. Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

PayPal logo Nov 3, 2013 08:38:01 PST
    Transaction ID: 3PJ23890XG723501B

You sent a payment of $99.00 USD to IDeviceGuys
    ([email protected])

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
    Merchant
    IDeviceGuys
    [email protected]
    Instructions to merchant
    You haven't entered any instructions.
    Shipping address - confirmed

Affton, MO 63123-5973
    United States
    Shipping details
    The seller hasnít provided any shipping details yet.
    Description Unit price Qty Amount
    All At&t iPhone Unlock (Please Read Description before ordering)
    Item# 0 $99.00 USD 1 $99.00 USD
    Discount / Coupon
    Item# 1 $0.00 USD 1 $0.00 USD
    Subtotal $99.00 USD
    Total $99.00 USD
    Payment $99.00 USD
    Payment sent to [email protected]

Cowboy,

I know you are busy handling all work, however please take a minute and respond to us. Here is one my orders i made on Nov 3rd in case you dont believe me to be your costumer. Please tell me the status of this order? One month since i ordered.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

healthy cowboy
    please see my imei 0134410058903**
    I made an order on October 28
    not yet Unlock

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Cowboy, why do you offer new services at a higher price and less processing time(iphone 5s unlock 1 to 5 days @ $150.00) instead of taking care of existing orders that have been placed over a month ago? Seems very strange to me!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    How is this possible? when some of us have bee waiting for more that 30 business days

@ COWBOYIDeviceGuys
    5 minutes ago
    We are extending the fast At&t iPhone unlock service for 5 more hours get your order in quick! Super Fast At&t iPhone 5/5c/5s Unlocks (1-5 Business days) | IDeviceGuys Ö Ö

Super Fast At&t iPhone 5/5c/5s Unlocks (1-5 Business days) | IDeviceGuys
    ideviceguys.com
    IDeviceGuys quick fast and reliable unlocks
    Like ∑ ∑ @IDeviceGuys on Twitter ∑ Share
    How is this possible when someone us has been waiting for more than 30 business days

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tacky30 View Post
    How is this possible? when some of us have bee waiting for more that 30 business days

@ COWBOYIDeviceGuys
    5 minutes ago
    We are extending the fast At&t iPhone unlock service for 5 more hours get your order in quick! Super Fast At&t iPhone 5/5c/5s Unlocks (1-5 Business days) | IDeviceGuys … …

Super Fast At&t iPhone 5/5c/5s Unlocks (1-5 Business days) | IDeviceGuys
    ideviceguys.com
    IDeviceGuys quick fast and reliable unlocks
    Like ∑ ∑ @IDeviceGuys on Twitter ∑ Share
    How is this possible when someone us has been waiting for more than 30 business days
    I am really not much for complaining about things we have no control over but this tid-bit of information tends to make those of us who have been waiting for 30 days and more worry just a smidge about priority in the que. I must ask the same question, how can you offer a 1-5 day service for $150 when most of us have paid $100 and been waiting over a month? Please Cowboy, explain this to us so that we don't start losing faith in you. This is perplexing at the very least seeing that it seems the process is so slow. I asked yesterday and I will ask again today, when do you think my phone will be done and are you putting these new "Faster Processing" orders priority over the existing ones?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@ korca: Maybe it has something to do with the way you write the emails (the tone). I sent 2 emails so far and both times got an answer within 48 hours or so. One was an email, one was a refund. It's a tricky situation out there overall, so be patient and see or just sit on the sidelines and watch from there.
    The conditions were made clear:
    1. You pay and wait and get the device unlocked or refunded if the unlock cannot be done, but once submitted by Cowboy he has to wait for an answer from his sources.
    2. If you don't agree with that you should not be ordering.
    Last edited by kamaaina; 12-01-2013 at 03:53 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kamaaina For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (12-01-2013)

Thanks

Honestly not seeing how this is so perplexing to anyone.
    First you all paid $99 not $150
    Second This is a limited run this isn't a new thing that will be up on the site it will be taken down in 30 mins ruffly from the time I am typing this
    Third This isn't messing with your priority this is a different service its new. I haven't offered this speed before and like I said it won't be up for long. Not saying it won't go back up later.
    Now I wish I could move everyone to the faster service that just came out but i can't there is a 51 dollar difference times that by a small number like 100 and now I am out of pocket $5100 dollars. Thats not going to happen I just can't, I dont make a living doing these unlocks guys I am not rolling in pool full $100 dollar bills drinking champagne with Drake or anything like that. lol

With that being said I been told this coming week is going to be a good week. I know you guys can't see it but I have sent out probably 50-100 emails in the last few days for all completed unlocks. So I am going to say we probably are going to have a really good week with lots of you getting good news soon.
    I think Om3r had 2 get get done and a few others posted they received there unlock. Times are getting better Nov. was a tuff month for what ever reason but things are losing up again.

From what you guys see and what actually happens are 2 different things. On here (modmyi) it look like **** doesn't get done. People just come there to complain. And the people that do get unlocks completed and say something get looked over. real quick because someone comes in and is like "lucky you I have had to wait 30days now yadada." Not trying to down play it I do everything I can to stay on top of my orders and send tons of emails and text to my guy to push my orders through quick(typically he does a pretty good job because i think i annoy him lol)
    My success rate of completed unlocks I would say is way higher then most. Think about there was 100s of unlockers now there is maybe 15-20 and there are few with actual working att 5s/5c service.
    What I know looks bad is the time frame which I try to make people understand that, when I was offering the service end of October early Nov there was literally 2 other people other then myself offering a working service. Now things are starting to level out for a few weeks you see more and more unlockers slowly start offering the service and the bottom of the funnel is getting wider. Back at the end of october early november though you couldn't find anyone offering but I was able too.
    This will never change even when a service goes completely down I will always be one of the first to get a working service up.

I will close this up with once again if you look back i think page 26 or 27 of this thread I explain that there is no real science to why some get done faster than others it skips all over the dang place. I have a good working relationship with Chronic and he says he experiences the same thing no one can really figure it out. The difference between me and Chronic (not taking away from him in anyway we work alot together) is that I am here on modmyi. I have made a choice to let you inside my business through the public forum you dont get the look or the personal responses from other unlockers. Where else can you go and find an unlocker communicating on a forum like this? Most you place an order and you can check your order and it says "waiting", "Pending", "processing" etc there is no real interaction you dont see their other customers so you can't communicate with them like you can here and for me its been good and bad but thats the choice I made.

I think this should answer most all questions if it hasnt email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and Ill answer them as soon as I can. This weekend has been playing a lot of catch up on emails so bare with me if i haven't got to you yet I will. Hopefully tonight ill be able to sit down and bust a bunch out

Thanks,
    Logan AKA Cowboy AKA IDeviceGuys AKA L-DuB
    Last edited by Cowboy; 12-01-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Om3r (12-01-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That is a very nice detailed reply - except here is the other side of that story from what I and I can only guess many of the people who ordered unlocks around November 3rd (like I did ) stand.
    Back on November 3rd the website stated all at&T Iphone unlocks 15-21 days - and unless people were unwilling to wait that period of time they should not order. Back on November 3rd it also stated the only reason to NOT get a refund would be if someone had already placed an order with a different service. I know this - because I have the cached webpages straight from Google cache.

A few days later the website changed - now the Iphone Unlock service cost $120 for 5-12 days - and the REFUDN policy changes to be no refunds unless 30 business has passed.

Then it changed again... Still 120$ but the refund policy is now No refund for any reason unless an lock failed - in other words you can wait months... Still no refund.

Then the special came on - $150 for a 1-5 day unlock - still no refund unless an unlock fails....

This is really not about how anyone emails customer service - its about the service itself and more important the terms of the service constantly changing... Change of processing time - change of price - change of refund policies etc.

I sure appreciate people being busy - going through orders etc. But you keep taking new orders and do very little or nothing to address the outstanding complains or concerns.

And please keep in mind - Paypal only allows people to file claims and disputes with processors 45 days from the date of payment... so 'we' have no other choice but to complain and file claims etc. Otherwise we have no hope of a refund

I know what the return policy was when I ordered my service back on November 3rd - I have copies of the webpages listing the policy - and I did exactly what I had to do on my end - so again I will respectfully ask for a full refund of my payment.

Thanks

I am mobile and driving so haven't read the whole thing and I'll respond fully when it's a bit safer.

But I will correct you my terms of service has not changed in an awfully long time. Like 6-7 months. My product description has changed but that's going to happen. This is a service not a physical item so with different speeds and pricing it's going to change.

I'll respond better in 20-30 mins when I am home