+ Reply
Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by manateemilk LOL. You can't be serious. I am not toastunlock . If i were a cell phone unlocker, I would advertise myself, not complain. It's number 1,
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,203 Times in 6,978 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manateemilk View Post
    LOL.

You can't be serious. I am not toastunlock . If i were a cell phone unlocker, I would advertise myself, not complain. It's number 1, and here's why.
    I have IP address records that state otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    And I quote

So looks like you have been advertising for yourself.
    lmao, Game, Set, Match.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-27-2013)

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    I am forum admin on another vbulletin forum, don't make me laugh like I don't understand.

I've had two phones unlocked with two providers - flyunlocks and toastunlocks.

What set me off on cowboy is how he is deliberately scamming an entire forum, and getting a refund from him is like pulling teeth.

Simple. You can spin it any way you want, buy the FACTS are cowboy is not unlocking orders, and has not unlocked a single thing from my own order in October, to orders of friends who tried him on recommendation.

Simon, you need to demodded. You are not serious and not looking at this serious issue.

Site founders have been contacted and investigate this. cowboy can keep lying through his teeth about how it takes "a little more time".

I asked many times for him to publicly unlock an iMEI listed publicly, but he can't do it and knows he is a scammer ! We want out refunds
    Last edited by manateemilk; 11-27-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks

Here are the FACTS.

1) cowboy has not performed any unlocks for numerous customers. Customers are now waiting OVER 30 DAYS. DOZENS of customer WAITING OVER 30 DAYS, and al complaining.
    Not a fact in any sense of the word. You can read this thread alone and see that a few members have come forward saying their unlocks have gone through. I have had 2 go through myself and 1 still in process.

2) cowboy is not responding to member requests for refunds. He is actually FIGHTING DISPUTES of customers who want their money back, and using "intangible good" argument. This is so he can win the case, because he knows Paypal policy about not refunding digital "intangible" products,
    He just refunded the NOOB guy. Were you not here? Did you not see that? Bueller? Bueller?

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    Oh yeah, and why should we believe you ? covering for your fellow mod buddy ?

You don't seem to be an objective, impartial observer here, judging from how you act and respond.

We need an objective thread where members can state their experiences with cowboy, not mod buddies and lackeys trying to cover up the situation and blaming anyone who protests for their refund as "noobs" and even accusing us as being competing unlockers (lol)

Thanks

I am forum admin on another vbulletin forum, don't make me laugh like I don't understand.

I've had two phones unlocked with two providers - flyunlocks and toastunlocks.

What set me off on cowboy is how he is deliberately scamming an entire forum, and getting a refund from him is like pulling teeth.

Simple. You can spin it any way you want, buy the FACTS are cowboy is not unlocking orders, and has not unlocked a single thing from my own order in October, to orders of friends who tried him on recommendation.

Simon, you need to demodded. You are not serious and not looking at this serious issue.

Site founders have been contacted and investigate this. cowboy can keep lying through his teeth about how it takes "a little more time".

I asked many times for him to publicly unlock an iMEI listed publicly, but he can't do it and knows he is a scammer ! We want out refunds
    You can contact the President for all I care. You have lost all credibility and been shown to be just a hateful, lying competitor. You ask for a refund but you have never even placed an order with Cowboy. WHY ARE YOU HERE??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh yeah, and why should we believe you ? covering for your fellow mod buddy ?

You don't seem to be an objective, impartial observer here, judging from how you act and respond.

We need an objective thread where members can state their experiences with cowboy, not mod buddies and lackeys trying to cover up the situation and blaming anyone who protests for their refund as "noobs" and even accusing us as being competing unlockers (lol)
    If you read the thread you will see plenty of people saying their unlock has gone through, even within the last 2 days. It is quite obvious Cowboy is not a scammer, you honestly sound like a conspiracy nutcase that is blinded by their own convoluted thoughts.

I foresee you replying with more of these thoughts, but I really wish you would just go away.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JandoDat For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-27-2013), Simon (11-27-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

fyi..

i have several friends who've tried toasty unlocks, and it has been over 2weeks (10 business days) and still locked
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 11-27-2013 at 04:48 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daytonaviolet For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-27-2013), kamaaina (11-29-2013), Simon (11-27-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cowboy already unlocked my iphone 5S and Note 3.. also 10x iphone 5C in process..
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-27-2013)

Thanks

I don't get how he can deny it is same person. I mean it's pretty obvious to anybody that clicks on his toastyunlocks twitter account. All his recent tweets are saying the exact same things "manatemilk" has been saying here. Almost word for word. How stupid does he think people are.

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You can contact the President for all I care. You have lost all credibility and been shown to be just a hateful, lying competitor. You ask for a refund but you have never even placed an order with Cowboy. WHY ARE YOU HERE??
    Umm, no.

cowboy did not refund Noob UNTIL AFTER the following :

1) Noob had to FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM to get his money back. cowboy was refusing to refund him.

2) Instead of refunding Noob once the claim was filed, he chose not to, to escalate it instead and fight it. He could have refunded any time, but wanted to hold on to the money.

3) Noob had to complain and make multiple posts on this thread to get his money back. cowboy began editing his posts and threads so other posters couldn't see the full extent of what was going on.

4) cowboy finally refunded him after realizing all the bad publicity he was getting. His goal is to try placate people who complain, while editing and suppressing their complaints so people don't get an idea of the extent of the anger and discontent.

5) I have used the services of all major unlockers to see what works. I am NOT an unlocker.At least other unlockers refund you when you ask them, not ignore e-mails and try to steal money after the Paypal 45 day time frame.

I'm following him on Twitter and saw what happened with toast.

lol at trying to claim i'm an unlocker.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,875 Times in 2,214 Posts

@manateemilk YOU have never had an order with me. You don't have all the details for anything
    We know your toasty. Stop lying and accusing of things you don't know anything about.

You haven't tried my service I have pms from you stating this so how can you possibly have tried every Major Unlocker if you haven't tried my service?

Please stop talking
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    You're not a major unlocker, and I DID try your "service", the splendid non-functioning magical "wait 6 weeks" service you're promoting. Why are you ignoring e-mails for a refund ?

Come clean and stop lying.

How many did you unlock today ? Yesterday ? I can tell you this. Starts with a Z and ends with o. Zero.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

manateemilk what's the problem with you man? what you want exactly?

Your phone is now unlocked please read the instructions below to finish your unlock.

Instructions if this device is an Original iPhone, iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4
    For the unlock to be "pushed" to your device, please back up your data in iTunes then perform a firmware restore by clicking "Restore iPhone", as the unlock is pushed through during the re-activation process. For more advanced users, you can use computer-side tools like redns0w or device-side tools like SAM to de-activate your device, then just plug into iTunes to re-activate (and unlock!) without requiring a restore!

Instructions if this device is an iPhone 4S or newer iPhone
    If you have an iPhone 4S iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, or iPhone 5s a restore should not be required, you should be able to now pop in any international SIM card and it will work with no further steps needed!

If you would mind going back to are site and leaving a review in the testimonies page that would greatly appreciated.

Thanks for choosing
    IDeviceGuys

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    The truth, that's it.

From my vantage point, cowboy's operation looks like this :

AT&T Unlock Servers are down-pyramid-scheme.png

When did you order cowboys service, date submitted, and date unlocked , and phone model ?
    Last edited by manateemilk; 11-27-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks

Oh Toasty. Let me break it down for you what's really going on here. You were doing your little toasty ATT unlocks before October for cheap and fast and then it all came to an end. ATT shut down your method of unlocking and you got left in the dark looking for another source for unlocking. Found yourself left out of the game didn't ya buddy. The few sources still capable of getting it done just weren't knocking on your door, poor fella. So you resorted to using other sellers for your unlocks but things just weren't working out so well for you anymore. Thought you go around defaming other unlockers, throw out a link to your site every once in a while. Finally got caught in the lie, now just gotta keep lying, keep piling it on. No other choice really, can't come clean now, hole you dug for yourself is just too deep at this point. You aren't convincing anyone here. Even the people that were a little frustrated with Cowboy and the wait times have spoken up against you.

Time to just disappear into the sunset bud. Have a toasty one

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Om3r (11-27-2013)

Thanks

You're not a major unlocker, and I DID try your "service", the splendid non-functioning magical "wait 6 weeks" service you're promoting. Why are you ignoring e-mails for a refund ?
    So your saying the Pm you sent saying you didn't order my service is a lie?

How can you prove what a shill account is or not? How can you verify what is real and what is fake?

You can't, so no matter who speaks up your going to claim it being a lie

On top of all that I have hundreds of orders and I am going to go out on a limb and say not even 1/10th of them are Modmyi members.

Your playing games but no facts for a backing.

Your wasting everyone's time, including your own.

11.20 7 days ago was your original complain since then I believe you will see at least 2-3 people claiming that I unlocked their phone.
    So with that being said once again your claims aren't being backed because it shows that they are getting done.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 11-27-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Anyone get their 5S or 5C unlocked by toasty lately?
    The mods here made me worry because I have 1 pending with toasty.

Thanks

Guys just to let you know i will not be responding to emails from now till friday (maybe tomorrow night) going to be sending the Thanksgiving holiday with the family so I will be a way from my computer most of the day.
    Any unlocks that come back completed I will still email confirmation emails but outside of that I will not be responding till Friday.

PS. if you emailed me today I have just responded to most all I believe.

Enjoy, the Holiday with your families,

Thanks,
    Logan

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Om3r (11-27-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

For those complaining.. i just got confirmation from Cowboy for 3 of my devices unlocked...
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-28-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OMG!!! My iPhone 5s is unlocked!!! Thank you god, thank you cowboy!!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Acejin For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-28-2013)