Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Nope don't see why that would matter at all
    Thanks Cowboy. I just paid swift to do an unlock check and it still comes back saying its locked. I got excited as one of the free checks gave the status as "Unknown" . No worries I'll hang in.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by navigates View Post
    Thanks Cowboy. I just paid swift to do an unlock check and it still comes back saying its locked. I got excited as one of the free checks gave the status as "Unknown" . No worries I'll hang in.
    Don't pay anybody to check the status of an unlock.
    Here is a free checker Official iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4S 5 5C 5S unlock. Pretty accurate.

All the IMEI checkers aren't currently working
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

how funny it is! you have time to go over the comments on this page but not trying to reply any single email from me! what are you trying to do? i've placed an order from you since oct 30th and you said if it's not unlocked after 15 business days, i'll get my refund. I tried to contact you when you've passed the time frame and you haven't responded to any email from me? you asked people for being patient but you don't give them any respect, you haven't updated my unlock status since the day i ordered it from you. I trusted you and placed an order from you because you have good feedback and are a super moderator of this site. And this is how you treat to a person who trusted you and give you a money and then receive nothing back from you? I'm not trying to blame on you, i'm already passed the time frame and now all i want is my refund. that's it.

I have been emailing Cowboy last 4 days with no reply at all. Been waiting since Nov 3rd for two unlocks. 15 Business days have passed and i am eligible for a refund. The game that Cowboy is playing is dangerous. You cant just run a business this way. If you rely on third parties to deliver services make sure your costumers know that. It has been more than 4 days since i requested a refund and i have not received any kind of response from Cowboy.
    Bad costumer service.

Hello,

I have a time-frame unrelated question.

I bought an iphone 5s from AT&T using an upgrade (so it cost about $250 with 2 year contract). I already put in for an unlock with you cowboy. The iphone 5s is still unopened and no sim has been put in it (because I plan on giving it as a gift). My question is: Do I need to do something for this service to work? (e.g. have it activated with AT&T? Because they said to call and activate it and I didn't) and another question is: If you unlock it, do I have to do anything from my end afterwards? (like plug it into my pc with iTunes?)

Thank you!

@Destroky i don't think so but Cowboy can confirm.. he unlocked one of my 5S with At&t and the phone was not activated yet..

You don't need to do anything with the phone. It's all about the IMEI getting listed in the Apple/ATT database as "unlocked" (a.k.a. unrestricted).

In many "regular" phones, the phone is "locked"/restricted by the firmware, meaning the manufacturer figures out a certain algorithm based on the IMEI and then restricts the phones to only work with carrier X. Embedded in the firmware is the unlock code that will disable this restriction and set the phone free. Hence with these phones (>90% of the market), you get a code that you physically need to enter. The code can be obtained from the hardware manufacturer or the carrier (ATT etc.) who that device is locked to. As we know ATT cracked down hard, I just got another refund for another ATT phone back from another source. It's appears it's almost impossible to unlock anything ATT these days.

With the iPhones, it's all based on a master database (DB) list with Apple. Say ATT buys 10 phones from Apple to sell them in their store and with a discount then Apple agrees to restrict them to the ATT network by placing a marker with this IMEI that says this phone is ATT (or T-Mobile) only. To get an unlock here you need somebody with access to this master database (Apple, Carrier). Once your phone is listed in there as "free" it is factory unlocked. Access to this master DB became somewhat widespread and we enjoyed cheap unlocks until the crackdown early October. Now, very few people have access to the DB. Plus, you bet the access and all activities are monitored much more stringent, hence the higher prices, delays, and people who cannot deliver. So all is needed is the IMEI to unlock for the iPhones, but people with that limited access need to be very careful these days.

Default New easy unlock!!
    Hey everyone i just uploaded a new unlock method that's automatic plug and play, hope this helps...and if u haven't already watched the other videos i have uploaded a video on how to unlock sprint and AT&T with the R_SIM 9 pro. Dont for get to subscribe for more updates

New Automatic iphone Unlock Plug & PLay AT&T iOS 7.0.4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwotvZAJQHQ

Quote Originally Posted by jamaal2007 View Post
    Hey everyone i just uploaded a new unlock method that's automatic plug and play, hope this helps...and if u haven't already watched the other videos i have uploaded a video on how to unlock sprint and AT&T with the R_SIM 9 pro. Dont for get to subscribe for more updates

New Automatic iphone Unlock Plug & PLay AT&T iOS 7.0.4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwotvZAJQHQ
    Yea but this not support 3G and LTE

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Okay guys. I placed my order(iPhone 5s) at Oct. 25 and it's unlocked today morning. Just relax and wait cowboy's unlock mail.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay lee K For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-25-2013), drktoon (11-26-2013), Om3r (11-25-2013)

woow awesome.. congratulations!!! i placed mines same date i hope gettign good news from cowboy =)

i hope people complaining about Cowboy services can see your post =)
    Last edited by Om3r; 11-25-2013 at 01:52 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay lee K View Post
    Okay guys. I placed my order(iPhone 5s) at Oct. 25 and it's unlocked today morning. Just relax and wait cowboy's unlock mail.
    Congratulations mate still waiting for the unlock i hope i will get it in the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    woow awesome.. congratulations!!! i placed mines same date i hope gettign good news from cowboy =)

i hope people complaining about Cowboy services can see your post =)
    Quote Originally Posted by eliaskok View Post
    Congratulations mate still waiting for the unlock i hope i will get it in the next couple of days.
    Me three
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Me three
    Yeahh!!

Default UNLOCK iPhone!!!
    hello to all
    I can help to Unlock iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5 (At&t, NO blacklisted)
    This will take up to 10 working days (most Unlock in 5 days)
    or refund (payment PayPal)
    Unlock price $ 109
    I was looking for good service Unlock, and I found it!

Quote Originally Posted by THE NOOB View Post
    WELL NEW DAY
    STILL NO REPLY TO ANY OF MY EMAILS NOR REFUND FROM MR. COWBOY
    same here

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You said you ordered on 28th right? So today would be the 19th business day since then. I'm not sure what his site said when you ordered it but if it said 15 business days for a refund (not the initial estimate time, the refund time) then you have a case. If it said 30 business days at that point then he may not be responding because you haven't reached that point yet. Dec 10th would be 30 business days since you ordered. Not trying to defend anyone but may be the reason why he isn't responding quite yet.
    in my case, max was 15 bds, it's well over20 already...also no unlock or response after i asked for unlock

SDRebel when you placed your order and what's your device model?

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    SDRebel when you placed your order and what's your device model?

5S, oct 29th

Default Update
    WELL GUYS just taught i shoot everyone an update on what the latest is regarding this whole dilemma !

first off still no unlock nor any form of refund (keep in mind my order was placed the 28th and well over the then advertised timeframe of 5-10 days)
    COWBOY does Not reply no my emails anymore.
    paypal claim was also a NO LUCK as apparently paypal does not cover for intangible services
    which MR.COWBOY knows all too well since his only response to paypal for my claim was "INTANGIBLE SERVICES"
    BASICALLY WE ARE ALL AT THE MERCY OF MR. COWBOY and we must now all wait like good little boys for either an unlock or refund until he sees fit.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast