+ Reply
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1356

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by holycowe He's a third party. He paid and submitted your imei to his source already and once submitted, his source won't refund til they gave up. If
...
  1. #541
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by holycowe View Post
    He's a third party. He paid and submitted your imei to his source already and once submitted, his source won't refund til they gave up. If he refund you now, he's losing his money because he can't just cancel your imei. Got it.
    If he refund you now and later his source give up and refund his money back, that's great.
    If he refund you now and tomorrow your imei get unlocked. What's he gonna do? Ask you to pay?
    ^^^^^
    99.9% right

    The fact is I can get some canceled (key word there is some) so I submit the imeis that need to be canceled and some of them do and I refund.
    But I am not refunding losing money till the unlock is canceled. I don't get refunded in money I get refunded in credit so I have to gain a new order to refund for an old order.

    Now if you reached out to me and asked for a refund I have already submitted you IMEI for cancelation. I don't normally get a response for 48/72 hours.

    For the people that just file a claim on me with out an email or email me saying they filed a claim, not even going to lye i am (insert "*" word here) I will fight the claim and win then issue a refund 20-45 days later when the claim ends on my time. PayPal sucks if you haven't ever had a problem with PayPal your lucky. Example me and Simon fought Paypal for 90+ days over a refund unrelated to unlocking it was a mess and I am still not sure PayPal doesn't owe me money but any who...
    I am a pretty nice guy and a nice polite email gets you further than
    A) file a claim
    B) typing in caps lock or Bolds
    C) blowing up my email
    D) using words like "demand"

    If you don't like being patient don't order an unlock from me I have stated that so many times it's getting old.

    Refunds get done they just are instant like everything else in this business.

    On a side note I did receive a small batch of about 5 unlocks completed today and have emailed the confirmations of the unlocks.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 11-23-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    Om3r (11-23-2013)

  3. #542
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,265
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 14,836 Times in 6,894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Example me and Simon fought for 90+ days over a refund unrelated to unlocking it was a mess and I am still not sure PayPal doesn't owe me money but any who...
    Just to clarify for anyone reading this we weren't fighting each other over this, we were fighting with Paypal since it was their goof that caused the issue. Took 3 months and tons of phone calls from both of us for them to sort it. Not paypal's finest day.

  4. #543
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Just to clarify for anyone reading this we weren't fighting each other over this, we were fighting with Paypal since it was their goof that caused the issue. Took 3 months and tons of phone calls from both of us for them to sort it. Not paypal's finest day.
    Not at all I think i spent of a total of 9 hours on the phone with them and it was only over $150 bucks.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  5. #544
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 49 Times in 40 Posts

    Cowboy what devices you get unlock confirmation today? Was there any iphone 5S or 5C??

  6. #545
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Cowboy what devices you get unlock confirmation today? Was there any iphone 5S or 5C??
    1 5C rest where 5 and 4S's .
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  7. #546
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    On a side note I did receive a small batch of about 5 unlocks completed today and have emailed the confirmations of the unlocks.
    These people are lucky! For some reason I'm sure they made orders later than I did, I know it's not up to you but it's still frustrating.

    Cowboy, I have a simple question that I would appreciate to get a simple answer!

    Can you guarantee that our devices will successfully unlocked within 30 business days? and if not, you will agree to refund money immediately?

    I can understand the fact that you do not get an immediate refund from your source until you place a new order, but honestly it's between you and him, we did business with you and not with your provider.

  8. #547
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,265
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 14,836 Times in 6,894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Acejin View Post
    These people are lucky! For some reason I'm sure they made orders later than I did, I know it's not up to you but it's still frustrating.

    Cowboy, I have a simple question that I would appreciate to get a simple answer!

    Can you guarantee that our devices will successfully unlocked within 30 business days? and if not, you will agree to refund money immediately?

    I can understand the fact that you do not get an immediate refund from your source until you place a new order, but honestly it's between you and him, we did business with you and not with your provider.
    If his source is the one putting through the unlocks for you then you are doing business with them. Just because you aren't dealing with them directly doesn't make a difference. Refunds roll downhill, as explained above. If Cowboy refunds you when he hasn't been refunded and then the unlock goes through some time after that Cowboy is out that money and you still have an unlocked phone.

  9. #548
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Acejin View Post
    These people are lucky! For some reason I'm sure they made orders later than I did, I know it's not up to you but it's still frustrating.

    Cowboy, I have a simple question that I would appreciate to get a simple answer!

    Can you guarantee that our devices will successfully unlocked within 30 business days? and if not, you will agree to refund money immediately?

    I can understand the fact that you do not get an immediate refund from your source until you place a new order, but honestly it's between you and him, we did business with you and not with your provider.
    Go back and read please thanks
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  10. #549
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i like the fact Cowboy finally came on and actually explained something,however this is all a big heap of (B....LS....T) !
    first of all the whole reason for a timeframe is to KEEP TO IT !
    secondly when u do cross that timeframe IF a refund is requested u are obligated to refund,due to the SIMPLE fact U are past ur deadline ! its as clear and simple as that .
    now we are hearing the refund is only given when the SOURCE refunds u first ! this was never ever mentioned in ur (READ FIRST DESCRIPTION)
    it actually says u will refund only after the given date is passed.

    furthermore i paypal claim is mandatory when u fail to provide a service that was paid for,fail to respond to emails and messages send to u requesting a refund,and fail to keep within the TIMEFRAME U URSELF ADVISED.

    i have no beef with u personally,and on a personal note u may be a very nice guy,but business is business
    if u cannot deliver and keep to ur own timeframe (5-10days) u cannot let people wait 21 days (not update them) and expect them to just wait and be polite about it,and then get upset about rude emails u receive.

    and now u even tell these people u WILL NOT refund them but actually have them wait an additional 25-45 days before u do
    now that just bad business and i would be concerned to do business with u if a new client reads that !!
    cause that is CREAMING (RIP OFF) in CAPS !!

    i fully understand u are not ALONE at fault and i fully understand u are only the middle man here.
    but once u start a business u need to also start taking responsibility for it
    which means that if things don't go as planned U and U alone need to own up to that responsibility and correct it where and if needed.
    what u are doing now if telling ur customers (I ALREADY GOT UR MONEY SO F...... OFF AND WAIT UNTILL I EMAIL U
    wich is anything but professional

    also just note that in the past 2 weeks about 2-3 iPhone 5s/5c have been unlocked !
    this alone should tell u to STOP taking orders and people's money for now as the speed at which this is going is retarded and ur just getting people frustrated since u as a person and business seem to be VERY BAD at communicating with ur customers
    its starting to look a lot like a SCAM rather then a SERVICE that ur offering
    Last edited by THE NOOB; 11-23-2013 at 06:17 PM.

  11. #550
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default hi
    Quote Originally Posted by dbleug22990 View Post
    Im able to unlock still as well. Only 1 server is still up, lowest im able to charge is $30, as opposed to the $5 i was charging before the server downtime.
    can u still unlock iphone 5s on att? i have like 7 pieces...

  12. #551
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    @ THE NOOB

    First off lets start with the time frame as stated in the description of the product and in the terms and conditions that you acknowledge at check out it clearly states time frames are estimated. They are not set in stone because of things I personally can not control
    Secondly I am not obligated by anyone to issue a refund because of what Terms and Conditions I have set in place.
    Third Making a claim is not mandatory it is an option not some that is forced too do.
    Fourth Lets really talk paypal and scams and refunds.
    Scams something i personally hate moral can't bring my self to be apart of so this isn't a scam. Why would i go through all the hassles of setting up my business with the State, and obtaining a Tax ID number and pay the government every month, and have to keep more paper work then anyone one would personally really want to do or keep to run a scam.
    Refunds I have refunded plenty of people anyone that has used my services will A) get there phone unlocked or B) get a refund. Look though some of the first 10 or so pages you will find people getting successful unlocks and you will see people getting refunds no ands, ifs, or buts. You get taken care of one way or another.
    Paypal is the biggest pain in the ***** literally for any business owners, if i could find a better and easier solution then paypal i would, fact is everyone and there dog has a paypal account so its more of just a convince thing unfortunately.

    I personally felt i was obligated, to respond to this, but was it mandatory ? NO it was an option I had.... lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  13. #552
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi Cowboy, submitted my IMEI on Nov 1st, just wondering how's going..last 4 digit IMEI # 9306

  14. #553
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    EMail me please with full imei number

    And I am signing out for the night so talk to everyone tomorrow i am sure
    Last edited by Cowboy; 11-23-2013 at 08:43 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  15. #554
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If his source is the one putting through the unlocks for you then you are doing business with them. Just because you aren't dealing with them directly doesn't make a difference. Refunds roll downhill, as explained above. If Cowboy refunds you when he hasn't been refunded and then the unlock goes through some time after that Cowboy is out that money and you still have an unlocked phone.
    YOU ARE WRONG!!!

    According to your theory, I can wait even half a year until Cowboy would be so kind to give me a refund for a service he couldn't deliver, Why the hell should I wait for him to complete a certain quota of orders to get my money back? Do you even know how pathetic that sounds? It's the weirdest thing I've ever heard, estimated time for refund? I don't know if it's more funny or sad!

    When I placed my order the refund policies was to wait up to 15 business days, well, according to his own policies I think I'm eligible to get a refund, don't you think? and by the way, I don't remember there was a reference about an estimated time of refund or I'm doing business with his source or maybe I'm doing business also with the source provider and so on.

    Despite everything I've written, I believe Cowboy is a reliable person and has a good intentions, but it feels he's running away from his own responsibility. I'm going to wait up to 45 days and then request a refund, hope I wouldn't have to involve paypal, but Unfortunately according to his new conditions of refund, I think it will be inevitable.
    Last edited by Acejin; 11-23-2013 at 09:29 PM.

  16. #555
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,265
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 14,836 Times in 6,894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Acejin View Post
    YOU ARE WRONG!!!

    According to your theory, I can wait even half a year until Cowboy would be so kind to give me a refund for a service he couldn't deliver, Why the hell should I wait for him to complete a certain quota of orders to get my money back? Do you even know how pathetic that sounds? It's the weirdest thing I've ever heard, estimated time for refund? I don't know if it's more funny or sad!

    When I placed my order the refund policies was to wait up to 15 business days, well, according to his own policies I think I'm eligible to get a refund, don't you think? and by the way, I don't remember there was a reference about an estimated time of refund or I'm doing business with his source or maybe I'm doing business also with the source provider and so on.

    Despite everything I've written, I believe Cowboy is a reliable person and has a good intentions, but it feels he's running away from his own responsibility. I'm going to wait up to 45 days and then request a refund, hope I wouldn't have to involve paypal, but Unfortunately according to his new conditions of refund, I think it will be inevitable.
    Why would his source make him wait half a year to finally give up and refund him? And you say I am not making sense?

    If everyone here actually read his terms and conditions then there would be a lot less confusion and frustration.

    Direct copy and paste:
    Please Note time frame is an estimate and it may take longer then the time frame started above. We will not refund for any reason, unless it comes back to us as a failed unlock

    If you can not wait do NOT order
    Regardless of what estimated times are given for completion or being refunded THIS is the bottom line on if you are ordering an ATT unlock right now, with Cowboy or anyone else. If you haven't been refunded yet then his source still believes the unlock will go through. If you are not willing to wait DO NOT ORDER, sell your phone and get a factory unlocked one. Simple.

  17. #556
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Acejin View Post
    I'm curious to know when each one of you has submitted his request for unlock, it could be a good info to figure out which orders have been completed or not. Mine was at Oct 25, When did you make your order?


    October 30th for me.

  18. #557

  19. #558
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    cowboy. do you have to turn of findmyphone for the unlock. one of the other retailers asks for turning off the find my phone. just curious.

  20. #559
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,658
    Thanks
    1,048
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

    Nope don't see why that would matter at all
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  21. #560
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hi cowboy, already emailed you the full imei, please check the status for me . thanks

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts