+ Reply
Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by eliaskok Man, he just gave you the answer "Those rejected orders are from people that for example gave me a Tmobile IMEI or something that was non
    Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliaskok View Post
    Man, he just gave you the answer "Those rejected orders are from people that for example gave me a Tmobile IMEI or something that was non Att". Read carefully before you reply.
    You seem to be posting links to his site in every post in a pretty blatantly obvious shill way to promote him, I noticed this.

What's going on, come clean.

Here is a challenge to Cowboy, so he can publicly prove he can unlock an AT&T iPhone. I'll post a confirmed locked IMEI, and let's see him unlock it and PROVE it publicly.

He should cover the cost and prove to the whole forum he can actually unlock it.

EVEN HIS NEW "$120" service claiming "5-10" days, he adds "Please Note time frame is an estimate and it may take longer then the time frame started above. We will not refund unless the unlock exceeds 30 business days (6 weeks). "

If you are advertising a max of 10 business days, you MUST refund if you do not deliver. Adding that blurb above shows your service is baloney.

I will bet the contents of my left nut you will not unlock a CLEAN IMEI I post today, in 10 days, or 30, and challenge you to prove it.

Doing it would show the forum you can actually do it, and give faith.

The 6 week refund condition is silly and makes no sense.

Stockunlocks told me you have not been able to unlock orders so far, stretching from last month.

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manateemilk View Post
    You seem to be posting links to his site in every post in a pretty blatantly obvious shill way to promote him, I noticed this.

Here is a challenge to Cowboy, so he can publicly prove he can unlock an AT&T iPhone. I'll post a confirmed locked IMEI, and let's see him unlock it and PROVE it publicly.

He should cover the cost and prove to the whole forum he can actually unlock it.

EVEN HIS NEW "$120" service claiming "5-10" days, he adds "Please Note time frame is an estimate and it may take longer then the time frame started above. We will not refund unless the unlock exceeds 30 business days (6 weeks). "

If you are advertising a max of 10 business days, you MUST refund if you do not deliver. Adding that blurb above shows your service is baloney.

I will bet the contents of my left nut you will not unlock a CLEAN IMEI I post today, in 10 days, or 30, and challenge you to prove it.

Stockunlocks told me you have not been able to unlock orders so far, stretching from last month.
    Nothing is going on and i am clean

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-20-2013)

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    Everything I've seen from real users shows no IMEI submitted to cowboy for the AT&T iPhone unlock was successful. Simply delay and then what .. ??

My friend submitted his unlock on Oct.29.

Do you think cowboy will actually magically unlock them in a week when he couldn't in a month ? No way. I guarantee next week, all will remain unlocked. Why does cowboy continue to promote his service when he knows he can't do it ?

Are you using our money which you've held for 30 days to trade shares ? Get interest ?

From stockunlocks to now 8 users, none have received a single unlock.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Apparently you can't seem to read look at a page back with 7 screen shots all showing completed orders pending order etc

You don't even have an order with me so why are you even complaining?
    If you don't like my terms and conditions don't order (oh wait you haven't)

Your just being a troll trying to stir the pot.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 11-20-2013 at 06:39 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything I've seen from real users shows no IMEI submitted to cowboy for the AT&T iPhone unlock was successful. Simply delay and then what .. ??

Do you think cowboy will actually magically unlock them in a week when he couldn't in a month ? No way. I guarantee next week, all will remain unlocked. Why does cowboy continue to promote his service when he knows he can't do it ?

Are you using our money which you've held for 30 days to trade shares ? Get interest ?

You should write a story book or something

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-20-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,778 Times in 6,873 Posts

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

manateemilk first Cowboy is not doing the unlock himself.. he has a reseller account with a source who do the unlocks.. and i can confirm he unlocked one of my iphone 5S.. it took 3weeks but at the end it was unlocked... i'm still waiting for 12 other IMEI's.. if you have better source just let us know =) but we have nothing to loose.. even if he can't unlock them we will get refunded..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

where i can find a IMEI checker for iphone 5S?

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmp2007 View Post
    Hi,

ESN / IMEI / MEID Check (Free) > Swappa

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmp2007 View Post
    Hi,

www.iphoneimei.info
    www.imei.info
    www.iunlocker.net

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sweet. Hopefully mine will be done soon. I submitted on the 29th for an iphone 5. I'll keep everyone updated on mine.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fileid For This Useful Post:

drktoon (11-21-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fileid View Post
    Sweet. Hopefully mine will be done soon. I submitted on the 29th for an iphone 5. I'll keep everyone updated on mine.
    mine is also from the 29th, but for a 5s. I had been getting responses to my querying emails, but asked for a refund since it had been over 15 business days and received no response for that

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Guys. i got to know some core information about how people use to unlock the phones for cheap before and now.
    It seems that people who had a dealership with AT&T, AT&T gave them a tool called NetPro, which is used to unlock phones, so they use to send the IMEIs with this tool which will hit the Apple server to request for the unlock.
    I was talking to one guy here and he said he has that software and he is still using that to unlock the phones including 5S and 5C and within 8 hours. Again i am not sure how much true it is.. but will keep you posted when i talk to him again...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haissk For This Useful Post:

Om3r (11-21-2013), SDRebel (11-21-2013)

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acejin View Post
    I didn't know that now is up to 30 business days, when I placed my order it was up to 15 business days and I passed the time stated.
    At first it was up to 15 business days and then it changed to 21 business days and now 30 days? The estimated time doubled from the initial time frame as promised and honestly I don't think I need to wait for another extension of time.

I don't care keep waiting as long as I know the exact time of completion. Until now I have been told always to wait, my simple question is for how long? I'll gladly wait 30 business days if needed, Can Cowboy assure that I won't have to wait any longer?
    I guarantee it will not be unlocked in 30 "business days." This is hee-haw , goofy stuff.

Just because he's a moderator and has moderators backing him in this little game, doesn't make him credible. You should not be so quick to trust perceived authority, that's how they screw you.

Don't say "I told you so" when this all comes crashing down and all of you were taken for a ride, because you were naive and desperate enough to believe empty promises.

Cowboy is conducting a pyramid scheme, and using the AT&T customer 5 unlocks/person way, by finding AT&T members who can submit unlocks.

Problem is , there is no way to get enough to handle even a fraction of the orders this way ...

Cowboy tries to defend himself by saying he's well-respected, established, tax/business license etc ....though he claims to work for AT&T .... but factory unlocking phones made after Jan.26 are ILLEGAL and a felony in the U.S. anyway, so this is more baloney.

Why doesn't Cowboy take the challnge and unlock an IMEI posted publicly ? PROVE it. Not some silly screenshots and empty claims.

I KNOW this is a charade and where are the unlocks for the customers 30 days ago ? They payed $100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I guarantee it will not be unlocked in 30 "business days." This is hee-haw , goofy stuff.

Just because he's a moderator and has moderators backing him in this little game, doesn't make him credible. You should not be so quick to trust perceived authority, that's how they screw you.

Don't say "I told you so" when this all comes crashing down and all of you were taken for a ride, because you were naive and desperate enough to believe empty promises.

Cowboy is conducting a pyramid scheme, and using the AT&T customer 5 unlocks/person way, by finding AT&T members who can submit unlocks.

Problem is , there is no way to get enough to handle even a fraction of the orders this way ...

Cowboy tries to defend himself by saying he's well-respected, established, tax/business license etc ....though he claims to work for AT&T .... but factory unlocking phones made after Jan.26 are ILLEGAL and a felony in the U.S. anyway, so this is more baloney.

Why doesn't Cowboy take the challnge and unlock an IMEI posted publicly ? PROVE it. Not some silly screenshots and empty claims.

I KNOW this is a charade and where are the unlocks for the customers 30 days ago ? They payed $100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have you ever submitted any order with Cowboy?
    I can't understand why you acting like that.
    I submitted my IMEI with 5 different sellers (even 1 with Cowboy), but none of them could unlock it, due to prices went UP. When I submitted prices were from $25 to $50. After all of that I just gave it up and now using with AT&T GoPhone ($40/month + unlimited International sms).

Man, just relax. Life is good.
    Last edited by Bahay; 11-21-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

You are so highly uneducated on this topic its hilarious. You really need to stop making a fool out of your self. You dont even have an order with me so dont understand why you are posting and making false claims.
    But lets get down to the fun stuff.
    First I "worked" for At&t, I haven't work them in quite a while now.
    Second https://www.sos.ok.gov/corp/corpInqu...me=IDeviceGuys here is a .gov link showing that i am actually a true and acknowledged business by the state of Oklahoma. My tax ID is tied to my Buiness PayPal account so ill have to pay taxes and all that fun stuff for every order I receive.

Thanks
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm also in the same boat guys
    i paid $99 the 28th of october and im also still awaiting an unlock
    first it was 5 days wait,then changed to 10,then to 15,then to 21,and now 30
    this is getting crazy !! i have send numerous emails to COWBOY to inquire and the only thing i hear is "not done wait"
    and "wait some more" "and some more" so u can understand my frustration
    he then send me an email guaranteeing me i was to receive this alleged unlock on monday night
    well guess what !!! its thursday night "STILL WAITING" the only thing that changed is the fact that now he TOTALLY does NOT reply to any email i send him anymore
    i then requested a refund yesterday and again today unfortunately still no reply
    so i opted for my backup plan which i just used and thats filing a claim with paypal and i'm currently awaiting my refund which i should get dec.2nd
    this goes to show that in this business NOBODY is to be trusted

goodluck to all still waiting for an unlock,i gave up and im just buying a factory unlocked iphone tomorrow.
    end of story !
    Last edited by THE NOOB; 11-21-2013 at 06:27 PM. Reason: error

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Funny how people are frustrated.. guys come down.. i placed my orders on 26th Oct. i paid 1300$ for 13 IMEI's and only 1 done.. but i'm still positive.. this guy can't do magic... if it can't done you will just get your money back..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thats all nice and personally i think ur mad for doing that but thats just me,i mean right now u have useless phones,and ur out $1300 with no idea on when u will actually get these 12 phones done
    but hey,if u like it like that thats cool with me.
    i like facts and the facts say the following things
    1. i paid for 1-5 days @$99
    2. i am now waiting almost a month
    3. cowboy personnaly replied and told me i would have it monday past
    4.cowboy is not replying anymore
    5 i requested refund but no reply
    6 i don't believe in happy endings when the storyline is CRAP !!

Cowboy may be a very nice guy,but the point here is,HE CANNOT DELIVER
    WE OR I AT LEAST PAID FOR 1-5 DAYS NOT 30DAYS WAIT
    cause by constantly changing the listed date on his site he keeps extending not just the new people buying an unlock but also us (me) who paid almost a month ago and thats NOT what i paid for.

and this is also a PUBLIC CALLOUT TO COWBOY !! IF U CAN HAVE MY PHONE UNLOCKED TODAY !!!!!! I WILL PERSONALLY PAY U AN EXTRA $100 on top of the $99 u still have not refunded .

sorry,thats just my 2Cents

Thanks
    Thanked 14,778 Times in 6,873 Posts