+ Reply
Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by Om3r For me personally i submitted 13 IMEI's on 26th Oct. I paid 99$ for each, 3x 5S and 10x 5C. Only one 5S has been unlocked.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    For me personally i submitted 13 IMEI's on 26th Oct. I paid 99$ for each, 3x 5S and 10x 5C. Only one 5S has been unlocked.

Cowboy if you are not able to unlock the others can i request refund for this Friday?
    True, I placed an order 28 days ago and my iPhone still locked, I paid full price of 99$. When I placed my order the time frame was 1-5 days and up to 15 days, I passed the declared time a long ago and I don't want to keep waiting for nothing.

Cowboy, Please tell us what happens? Unfortunately, I will have to request a refund if the iPhone still remain locked by Friday.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,053 Times in 6,933 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acejin View Post
    True, I placed an order 28 days ago and my iPhone still locked, I paid full price of 99$. When I placed my order the time frame was 1-5 days and up to 15 days, I passed the declared time a long ago and I don't want to keep waiting for nothing.

Cowboy, Please tell us what happens? Unfortunately, I will have to request a refund if the iPhone still remain locked by Friday.
    28 days or 28 business days? Because his site says 30 business days, which would be 6 weeks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Confusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    28 days or 28 business days? Because his site says 30 business days, which would be 6 weeks.
    Simon. Not here to complain or whine about the time frames but the confusion that seems to be reigning at the present time comes from the fact that we have all been waiting at least 15 BUSINESS days and we have heard nothing. We see others who came after us getting their unlocks before us so it is causing plenty of angst for many people. Then Cowboy starts offering another price point on his website to get these done in a faster time frame yet those who have been already waiting for the specified times have not even gotten ours yet????? The big question is this. If these unlocks are truly limited and very slow in coming, how can another price point for a quicker service be offered? Does that put those who pay more in line in front of those of us who paid $99 last month?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to satyrman For This Useful Post:

Om3r (11-20-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

No the higher price point went live late last night/ this morning.
    Like I said we are all sort of middleman's in this lovely unlock game right now. My source who all my unlocks go through got rid of the lower price point and raised the price point with slightly quicker times.

Everyone who order an unlock at $99 isn't getting pushed back at all. I have to change my prices when things change I can't help it, just have to go with the flow. I am going to take a screen shot (edit the piss out of it to not show users information) but just to show that there is no real method to madness that's why for example Om3r has 1 of 13 done. I have another guys that 14/16 are done. And they are all submitted in order but everything jumps around. It's weird and I wish I knew why it's like that but I don't.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I didn't know that now is up to 30 business days, when I placed my order it was up to 15 business days and I passed the time stated.
    At first it was up to 15 business days and then it changed to 21 business days and now 30 days? The estimated time doubled from the initial time frame as promised and honestly I don't think I need to wait for another extension of time.

I don't care keep waiting as long as I know the exact time of completion. Until now I have been told always to wait, my simple question is for how long? I'll gladly wait 30 business days if needed, Can Cowboy assure that I won't have to wait any longer?

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    No the higher price point went live late last night/ this morning.
    Like I said we are all sort of middleman's in this lovely unlock game right now. My source who all my unlocks go through got rid of the lower price point and raised the price point with slightly quicker times.

Everyone who order an unlock at $99 isn't getting pushed back at all. I have to change my prices when things change I can't help it, just have to go with the flow. I am going to take a screen shot (edit the piss out of it to not show users information) but just to show that there is no real method to madness that's why for example Om3r has 1 of 13 done. I have another guys that 14/16 are done. And they are all submitted in order but everything jumps around. It's weird and I wish I knew why it's like that but I don't.
    if we paid 99 dollars for iphone 5S 3 days ago we will still get the unlock right?

Thanks

Correct your fine

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Correct your fine
    Thank you very much Cowboy

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cowboy what you suggest for me? Cancel order and place another order with new price of 120$?? What your source replied for all my IMEI's??

Thanks

AT&T Unlock Servers are down-1.pngAT&T Unlock Servers are down-2.pngAT&T Unlock Servers are down-3.pngAT&T Unlock Servers are down-4.pngAT&T Unlock Servers are down-5.pngAT&T Unlock Servers are down-6.pngAT&T Unlock Servers are down-7.png

Okay here is a group of screen shots a took about 15 mins ago(sorry if not in the right order) that i took to show you how crazy this all really is. There is no rhyme or reason it seems for who gets completed first they just get completed. (Only things I edited out was IMEI's and personal stuff on my actual desktop) My name is in the top right hand corner showing that this is in fact screen shots from my computer. Sorry for the crappy editing dont have PS on my computer right now so settled with using GIMP (which sucks fyi)

In the screen shots you will see i opened a few up that shows dates of some of them.

Hope this explains or doesn't explain the craziness this is and how stressful it is for me, but it does show that they are getting completed. This is just a small collection of screen shots from i believe Oct 24 through Oct 29th (once again sorry for not being in the right order)

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Cowboy what you suggest for me? Cancel order and place another order with new price of 120$?? What your source replied for all my IMEI's??
    I just emailed you
    Last edited by Cowboy; 11-20-2013 at 10:02 AM.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Bahay (11-20-2013), drktoon (11-21-2013), eliaskok (11-20-2013), navigates (11-20-2013), Om3r (11-20-2013), Simon (11-20-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Rejected?
    Attachment 649636Attachment 649637Attachment 649638Attachment 649639Attachment 649640Attachment 649641Attachment 649642

Okay here is a group of screen shots a took about 15 mins ago(sorry if not in the right order) that i took to show you how crazy this all really is. There is no rhyme or reason it seems for who gets completed first they just get completed. (Only things I edited out was IMEI's and personal stuff on my actual desktop) My name is in the top right hand corner showing that this is in fact screen shots from my computer. Sorry for the crappy editing dont have PS on my computer right now so settled with using GIMP (which sucks fyi)

In the screen shots you will see i opened a few up that shows dates of some of them.

Hope this explains or doesn't explain the craziness this is and how stressful it is for me, but it does show that they are getting completed. This is just a small collection of screen shots from i believe Oct 24 through Oct 29th (once again sorry for not being in the right order)

I just emailed you
    Ok, I just have to ask after looking at these screenshots, how is it that some get rejected and why? Do you resubmit rejected IMEI's? If rejected does this mean you can never get an unlock on this phone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cowboy, You asked me to send you a PM two days ago and I still haven't received a response.
    Can you please advise if my order still in process or maybe rejected? You can check my IMEI in the PM I sent to you.

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Acejin View Post
    Cowboy, You asked me to send you a PM two days ago and I still haven't received a response.
    Can you please advise if my order still in process or maybe rejected? You can check my IMEI in the PM I sent to you.

Thanks!
    Use this link to contact him directly Contact Us | IDeviceGuys he will get back to you within 24 hours. That is what i did.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-20-2013)

Thanks

Man you guys seriously crack me up. Those rejected orders are from people that for example gave me a Tmobile IMEI or something that was non Att
    but placed an Att order

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Man you guys seriously crack me up. Those rejected orders are from people that for example gave me a Tmobile IMEI or something that was non Att
    but placed an Att order
    Actually, on the 3rd screenshot from the left, you have 3 AT&T iPhone 5s rejections, that is the biggest concern. I was told by another company that refunded my money that my unlock "failed". I assume failed means rejected???? Why would an USA AT&T phone be rejected?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satyrman View Post
    Actually, on the 3rd screenshot from the left, you have 3 AT&T iPhone 5s rejections, that is the biggest concern. I was told by another company that refunded my money that my unlock "failed". I assume failed means rejected???? Why would an USA AT&T phone be rejected?
    Man, he just gave you the answer "Those rejected orders are from people that for example gave me a Tmobile IMEI or something that was non Att". Read carefully before you reply.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satyrman View Post
    I am not that company and don't really care what they said.

It's the most frustrating thing about this I think is all the articles saying unlocks can't be done or another company failed.

Me and chronic and 2 more unlockers are the only ones I know of that can actually do 5S/C proving those other articles and unlockers wrong.

Read what you quoted I gave you a reason as to why they were rejected.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Om3r (11-20-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I crossed my fingers and hope to see this email from Cowboy before Friday =)

Your phoneS is now unlocked please read the instructions below to finish your unlock.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliaskok View Post
    IDeviceGuys | iPhone and iPad Repair | Unlocks is the best deal to unlock any iPhone in AT&T network for now, i've made a research and i couldn't find anything better
    I did one with ideviceguys and it's been over 3 weeks for an AT&T 5s. still waiting...paid $100 back then

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi guys, did anyone try: simfreeserver.com ??? I submitted an unlock (single AT&T locked IMEI) and waiting for their reply.

They said they take 3 - 10 business days, I'm currently on day 5 and waiting.

Thanks,