+ Reply
Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey cowboy im interested in knowing how will cost 3 iphones: -AT&T iphone 5 -Verizon Iphone 4s -AT&T iphone 3gs i syill have a douzen of locked iphones but most
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey cowboy im interested in knowing how will cost 3 iphones:
    -AT&T iphone 5
    -Verizon Iphone 4s
    -AT&T iphone 3gs

i syill have a douzen of locked iphones but most of them are AT&T

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Cowboy, It has been 25 days since I placed my order and the iPhone is still locked. I know there are things that are out of your control, but honestly I've been thinking of selling the AT&T iPhone and buy a new unlocked one. After this period of time, can you issue a refund? I still prefer to unlock the current iPhone but the fact that I don't know how long do I have to wait makes it very difficult.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acejin View Post
    Hi Cowboy, It has been 25 days since I placed my order and the iPhone is still locked. I know there are things that are out of your control, but honestly I've been thinking of selling the AT&T iPhone and buy a new unlocked one. After this period of time, can you issue a refund? I still prefer to unlock the current iPhone but the fact that I don't know how long do I have to wait makes it very difficult.

Thanks!
    Email your info
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Email your info
    I've sent you a PM

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

IDeviceGuys | iPhone and iPad Repair | Unlocks is the best deal to unlock any iPhone in AT&T network for now, i've made a research and i couldn't find anything better

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaskok For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-18-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cowboy please check your PM's and Emails.. ive send you 2 emails and never received a reply.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

Give me just a little bit and I will be getting to all emails. Some "life" stuff happened yesterday so wasn't at my computer almost all day/night.

But I will be knocking emails out shortly
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Has anyone used ChronicUnlocks - Services
    9to5 Mac recommends them,
    And has anyone tried a r-sim 9 pro?
    Let me know or else I will just try cowboy
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It's been 20 days since I paid for the unlock of my AT&T 5S. There hasn't been any news yet. PMd Cowboy but no reply.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

He won't answer PM'S you need to email him from the website
    IDeviceGuys | iPhone and iPad Repair | Unlocks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is somebody there who tried toastyunlocks? It works e.g also for AT&T? Where i can find also a unlock for T-Mobile not more then 100$.

THx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmp2007 View Post
    is somebody there who tried toastyunlocks? It works e.g also for AT&T? Where i can find also a unlock for T-Mobile not more then 100$.

THx
    You won't find T-Mobile unlock service for $100.
    Your best choice is to buy service from Cowboy (trusted seller) OR as you mentioned ToastyUnlocks T-Mobile iphone unlock. Only one person posted his successfull experience with ToastyUnlocks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohmp2007 View Post

THx
    Yeah go with cowboy much better and trusted seller as Bahay said.

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    Edited By Cowboy because your language wasn't pleasant

But email me if you having a problem i can't seem to see that you ever placed an order
    Last edited by Cowboy; 11-19-2013 at 11:23 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcBride96 View Post
    Has anyone used ChronicUnlocks - Services
    9to5 Mac recommends them,
    And has anyone tried a r-sim 9 pro?
    Let me know or else I will just try cowboy
    Thanks
    My friend ordered an unlock for his iPhone 5 (AT&T) from ChronicUnlocks after I placed an order with iDeviceGuys, and his unlock has already gone through successfully. I'm still waiting for mine but I'm patient and have confidence Cowboy will complete it soon. So yes ChronicUnlocks is reputable, they've been around for a long time.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Email your info
    Hi Cowboy,

I've sent you a PM two days ago but I haven't received an answer, Can you please respond? 28 days have passed.

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    Why doesn't Cowboy just simply come clean and tell the truth ?

He is deleting and editing my posts, see above.

He has unlocked zero phones and multiple users who've paid for unlocks nearly 30 days ago have received absolutely nothing. I know 5 people who received nothing and over 25 days.More complaints every day. Not a single real proof of unlock.Yet he continues to promote his services on the site up to now every single day, even though he hasn't done a single unlock and his first customers a month ago remain locked.

Also many shill accounts are being used to promote his services, despite him being unable to unlock a single phone.

What does that tell you, someone who continues to collect money from users and promote a service that is not working , even after a month of not being able to even produce a single successful unlock.

Conflict of interest ? Moderator abusing his power and user base ? You be the judge.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This isn't entirely true and although I am a paying customer who is still awaiting an unlock many people have reported success from the iDeviceguys. The process is just a bit slow and takes time, just be patient. If you had read the entire thread you would have seen and known that is the case, so quit coming here and blasting folks and just be patient and wait your turn.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 Times in 6,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manateemilk View Post
    Why doesn't Cowboy just simply come clean and tell the truth ?

He is deleting and editing my posts, see above.

He has unlocked zero phones and multiple users who've paid for unlocks nearly 30 days ago have received absolutely nothing. I know 5 people who received nothing and over 25 days.More complaints every day. Not a single real proof of unlock.Yet he continues to promote his services on the site up to now every single day, even though he hasn't done a single unlock and his first customers a month ago remain locked.

Also many shill accounts are being used to promote his services, despite him being unable to unlock a single phone.

What does that tell you, someone who continues to collect money from users and promote a service that is not working , even after a month of not being able to even produce a single successful unlock.

Conflict of interest ? Moderator abusing his power and user base ? You be the judge.
    He has personally done 3 iPhones for me in the last month and currently have 1 in process. Anyone who has been waiting 30 days or more probably did the $40 unlock which none were able to go through and which he refunded all of those. I can assure you he is not scamming anybody, this is just the reality of ATT unlocks right now, I know two others who are able to do it and they are having the exact same experience, unlocks are going through but at a very slow pace. You coming on here stating absolutely baseless nonsense only makes you look uninformed.
    And before you try and spin some conspiracy theory that I am in on it I can assure you I am not. I do unlocks on the side for people out of my store here in Bermuda. If he wasn't able to get them done I wouldn't be using him or backing up his service. I am no different than anybody else, I am one of his customers who can attest first hand that he can get it done.

May want to adjust your tin foil hat, I think it's tilting a little.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

For me personally i submitted 13 IMEI's on 26th Oct. I paid 99$ for each, 3x 5S and 10x 5C. Only one 5S has been unlocked.

Cowboy if you are not able to unlock the others can i request refund for this Friday?