Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

i have an iphone 5S on ATT network, is it possible to get it unlocked?
    Last edited by eliaskok; 11-17-2013 at 04:52 AM.

Check with cowboy he did mine and it went well

iPhone? More like MyPhone eliaskok's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chito Neuman View Post
    Check with cowboy he did mine and it went well
    With iphone 5S?

So where do you guys think the best place to buy a r-sim pro is from? Has anymore had some good luck with it? Does it actually work?
    Thanks

Could Cowboy unlock an iPhone that has been replaced?

Yes
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Thanks

I have one order placed with Cowboy for an iPhone 4S. I still might have one more to submit for my iPhone 5. I'm waiting for the previous owner to get it unlock through AT&T first. I should know for sure in the next couple of days.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay so here is something I heard through an unlock company locally. If everyone remembers a year or so ago (I think a little more) AT&T unsuccessfully tried to buy T-Mobile. There was an outcry and the deal fell through. What was happening was that ATT was trying to gain access to more cell tower space so that they could fit more phones on their GSM network. When the deal fell through ATT needed to gain space on their network for more phones. According to this business owner ATT opened up the special third party unlocks to clear said space. Not sure how valid this is but it sure makes sense

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by njmarks2005 View Post
    Okay so here is something I heard through an unlock company locally. If everyone remembers a year or so ago (I think a little more) AT&T unsuccessfully tried to buy T-Mobile. There was an outcry and the deal fell through. What was happening was that ATT was trying to gain access to more cell tower space so that they could fit more phones on their GSM network. When the deal fell through ATT needed to gain space on their network for more phones. According to this business owner ATT opened up the special third party unlocks to clear said space. Not sure how valid this is but it sure makes sense
    Uh... well, that's certainly a great story, albeit I'm afraid that's likely all it is.

Default Unlocked!
    Hi all, ..I just got my Iphone 5 unlocked for $95 on Ebay, took only 3 working days!! So there still are legit companies doing the AT&T factory unlock....(even Iphone 5) and doing it very quickly. Have a nice day!

Hey cowboy, when you think the price will go back to thier proper price.. I've some phones looking for unlocks

Hello!
    I have ordered to Ideviceguys for a 4s ATT unlock till 4-th November, i dont have any response what is going to do with this phone.
    Last week a made another order to one seller on ebay for unlocking another 4s iphone, and today this guy unlock my phone.
    So please Cowboy let me know if something is going to be. I'm still waiting and i hope that you will unlock my phone
    Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to samura86 For This Useful Post:

Tacky30 (11-18-2013)

Just curious, its been 15 business days since I placed my order. Any updates?

Hi Cowboy,

I placed my order last week for iphone 5s and wanted to know when
    I can expect it to be unlocked...

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stayeh87 View Post
    Just curious, its been 15 business days since I placed my order. Any updates?
    Email me with IMEI

Quote Originally Posted by amitjain202 View Post
    Hi Cowboy,

I placed my order last week for iphone 5s and wanted to know when
    I can expect it to be unlocked...

thanks
    If you ordered last week I would expect it be done some time last this week or next week.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Cowboy im still waiting for you.. ordered on 26th. 13 IMEI. only 1 done.. sent you email and pm..
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

Default Oh Well...
    ...ended up selling the iPhone 4S I bought and bought a iPhone 5 locked to T-mobile. A bit pricier but at least I knew I could use it with my plan. But it was broken so a quick trip to the Apple Store landed me a new iPhone 5...it's still locked but I can actually use it as a phone instead of as an iPod. Plus, I can always ask T-mobile to unlock it since it's "paid in full." It's been an exasperating few weeks but it's over now.

Thanks for all your information. This thread has been very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella250906 View Post
    Hi all, ..I just got my Iphone 5 unlocked for $95 on Ebay, took only 3 working days!! So there still are legit companies doing the AT&T factory unlock....(even Iphone 5) and doing it very quickly. Have a nice day!
    what's the name of the seller? do they also do 5S?

no they don't. Iphone 5 and under.

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast