Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcBride96 View Post
    So after waiting two weeks for cellunlocker.net I just decided to cancel my unlock order for my iphone 5 on at&t.
    But I was thinking can't I just buy a R-Sim 9 Pro and just use it? It is a lot cheaper, and I can hold off without data I just need to be able to call and text. Does anyone know if that are any good, legit, and reliable? Also is the best place to buy them just R-SIM 9 iPhone 5,5C,5S,4S iOS7 Unlocking and Activation
    Thanks
    JGTechBlog - YouTube

UPDATE__ NEW VIDEO UPLOADED!! This is what you all have been waiting for i finally got a sprint and a AT&T( watch my other video) Unlocked with a R-SIM 9 pro watch both to see how they work, i will be doing more videos as i get more R-SIM cards with a 5s 5c 4s 4 so subscribe to get more updates. I will also let you guys know with a new video who to buy from and if the factory unlocking will come back on.

the patch for the 4g on the R-SIM are downloaded from the internet on to the phone as an app

Quote Originally Posted by kamaaina View Post

Any recommended vendor/source for this. I would love to try it once the data reception speed issue is fixed. Always love to check it out. I have access to a locked T-Mo iPhone 5 and could try that given the TMo unlocks are ~130 or so. Also, if there is a "patch" the vendor is working on, how would that work with an existing/previous tray board?? you gotta custom patch the tray board?? That sounds like a hassle, I might rather wait for a properly functioning version. Or do you have to buy a new edition?
    JGTechBlog - YouTube

The patch is a app you download, as for the vendor i got mine frm this guy and thats the one i used in the video and they worked, but if you wait i will try more vendors for cheaper and let you know whats a better bet.

ebay user:
    auctionsgeek
    Last edited by jamaal2007; 11-13-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    Anyone have an idea when prices will go down ? I'll be sure to buy a Verizon version of the next iPhone iteration (hoping the Verizon version will stay unlocked out of the box, like the Verizon iPhone 5 and 5s were)

Default Well, it finally came out "officially"
    For everybody interested why this is all happening with the iPhone unlocks, follow the link below and read what the WSJ finally figured out. This is the first printed article I have read from news outlet.

The Mystery of the iPhones That Won't Unlock - WSJ.com

My sis got her phone unlocked and she lost it.. since we report it or claimed it.. does that meam the phone has bad esn? Cause I know if its not unlocked atnt will have the record of the phone stolen. Anyone knows?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelngu View Post
    My sis got her phone unlocked and she lost it.. since we report it or claimed it.. does that meam the phone has bad esn? Cause I know if its not unlocked atnt will have the record of the phone stolen. Anyone knows?
    Since you reported as lost, AT&T blocked IMEI. That means that if somebody finds iPhone it will be COMPLETELY useless in the USA, since AT&T and T-MOBILE share their IMEI (or so) database.
    Last edited by Bahay; 11-13-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Ohh. I heard if its umlocked it doesnt get filed in the data base or they wont even know.. hmm weird

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelngu View Post
    Ohh. I heard if its umlocked it doesnt get filed in the data base or they wont even know.. hmm weird
    It's completely wrong.
    I bought an iPhone 4 from CL and bought unlock service same day (approx in Sept.). It got unlocked in 2 days. After using it 1 or 2 days it showed No Service. I contacted ebay seller about that situation and he told me that the phone most likely got blacklisted in AT&T database. But I was using it with T-Mobile service.
    So, if the phone reported lost or stolen it COMPLETELY useless. Even Gevey or R-sim won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahay View Post
    It's completely wrong.
    I bought an iPhone 4 from CL and bought unlock service same day (approx in Sept.). It got unlocked in 2 days. After using it 1 or 2 days it showed No Service. I contacted ebay seller about that situation and he told me that the phone most likely got blacklisted in AT&T database. But I was using it with T-Mobile service.
    So, if the phone reported lost or stolen it COMPLETELY useless. Even Gevey or R-sim won't help.
    It is useless only in the country of the carrier. You could sell it for out-of-America users since the IMEI would be blacklisted only in the US.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to drktoon For This Useful Post:

Bahay (11-15-2013)

Looks like At&T services come up slowly.. i see more sources now doing unlocks.. price starts to drop..

CURRENT STATUS: We are currently NOT Unlocking AT&T USA Iphones anymore. We will send out a newsletter if we do start unlocking it again. Please keep in mind the service is down GLOBALLY. If you do find a marketplace/seller doing them currently, they are doing it illegally and the phone will be relocked. If you want to unlock the AT&T iphone, please contact AT&T directly to unlock the iPhone.
    Cowboy what you think about that??
    Last edited by Om3r; 11-14-2013 at 09:24 AM.

I just got a message that my iPhone 5 (new) unlocked
    A great day!
    I look forward to the second unlock iPhone 5!
    Last edited by rybaskak; 11-14-2013 at 10:08 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rybaskak For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rybaskak View Post
    I just got a message that my iPhone 5 (new) unlocked
    A great day!
    I look forward to the second unlock iPhone 5!

Congrats!!!!

You place order in oct-27 like me and mine still not unlocked.

Why is that happened Cowboy?

I wait your reply.

Thanks.
    Last edited by tc2635; 11-14-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tc2635 View Post
    Congrats!!!!

I wait your reply.

Thanks.
    Because I don't like you or because I have a lot that just came back so sorting through it all and still emailing people slowly but surely

Take your pick

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Looks like At&T services come up slowly.. i see more sources now doing unlocks.. price starts to drop..

Cowboy what you think about that??
    Your goin to see people doing select models mostly 4S and under no many actually completing iPhone 5-5s

From what I know the methods they are using will probably get closed fairly quickly and they are only able to do a limited number. I would expect few to get done and more getting refunded
    Last edited by Cowboy; 11-14-2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Om3r (11-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by tc2635 View Post
    Congrats!!!!

I wait your reply.

Thanks.
    Cheer up! I placed my order on Oct 24 and still locked.

My iphone 5 is now unlocked

Thanks a lot Cowboy!!!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tc2635 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Acejin View Post
    Cheer up! I placed my order on Oct 24 and still locked.
    Email your IMEI number if I haven't emailed you today

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Acejin (11-14-2013)

Cowboy what about mines bro? I placed 13 IMEI's on 26th.. and only one done.. my people waiting for updates..

Hold up I got a lot that finished up still trying to go through them all. And should have a ton more coming all through.
    From Nov 4th back through the 24th of October most all will be done by Monday and you will be receiving email confirmations as I sort through them all.
    I don't use the typical DHRU system so nothing is automated everything is manual

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

kamaaina (11-14-2013), Om3r (11-14-2013)

Thanks
    Just updating everyone I got my unlock yesterday after waiting since October 28th. His unlocks works just be patient I have an iPhone 5

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riclogic For This Useful Post:

Bahay (11-15-2013), Cowboy (11-15-2013)

something might go wrong.. orders placed before 28th are not processed yet...

Not true I got quite the mixture. Like I said there really no method to the madness it seems how they come back. But it looks like all are getting done.

Thanks

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast