Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Yes i finally got the R-SIM and was able yo use a T-Mobile Sim on both a locked sprint iphone 5 and a locked AT&T iphone 5, Will be uploading a tutorial for you guys soon, Cost to unlock $13 https://www.youtube.com/CloudURL

Everything worked good as well, internet was slow but otherwise calling sms, mms worked fine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jamaal2007 For This Useful Post:

kamaaina (11-13-2013)

Hi guys,

the unlock for AT&T iPhone 5S for 2$ is not existing any more?

Are somebody there who can give me a tip where i can find similar service for a good price?

Quote Originally Posted by ohmp2007 View Post
    Hi guys,

the unlock for AT&T iPhone 5S for 2$ is not existing any more?

Are somebody there who can give me a tip where i can find similar service for a good price?

You my friend have been living in another planet, in fact i think if you toke some time and read this thread you will realize that the price now is $99 for factory unlock and $13 for R-SIM unlocks

Last edited by Cowboy; 11-11-2013 at 10:42 PM.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by jamaal2007 View Post
    Yes i finally got the R-SIM and was able yo use a T-Mobile Sim on both a locked sprint iphone 5 and a locked AT&T iphone 5, Will be uploading a tutorial for you guys soon, Cost to unlock $13 https://www.youtube.com/CloudURL

Everything worked good as well, internet was slow but otherwise calling sms, mms worked fine
    I think with R sim 9 you don't get LTE or 4G? Correct me if I am wrong.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paaji View Post
    I think with R sim 9 you don't get LTE or 4G? Correct me if I am wrong.
    Thanks
    i have heard that a new patch coming out soon will fix that.

Hi, Cowboy - When orders from Oct 25 will be completed?
    15 business days have passed, I just want to know the ETC?

Thanks.

You my friend have been living in another planet, in fact i think if you toke some time and read this thread you will realize that the price now is $99 for factory unlock and $13 for R-SIM unlocks
    Hi,

I read the topic(s) that's why a asking. In the first topics somebody talks about unlock for 2$. And at the homepage from ideviceguys.com i could not found something regarding unlock for iPhone 5S.

Know i checked again and found the unlock for 5S for 99$.

It was only a question!!!!

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by ohmp2007 View Post
    Hi,

I read the topic(s) that's why a asking. In the first topics somebody talks about unlock for 2$. And at the homepage from ideviceguys.com i could not found something regarding unlock for iPhone 5S.

Know i checked again and found the unlock for 5S for 99$.

It was only a question!!!!

Thx
    Anyone encountered with toastyunlocks.com

So after waiting two weeks for cellunlocker.net I just decided to cancel my unlock order for my iphone 5 on at&t.
    But I was thinking can't I just buy a R-Sim 9 Pro and just use it? It is a lot cheaper, and I can hold off without data I just need to be able to call and text. Does anyone know if that are any good, legit, and reliable? Also is the best place to buy them just R-SIM 9 iPhone 5,5C,5S,4S iOS7 Unlocking and Activation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Not exactly really thing about it
    If you buy a 16gb it's $200 on contract
    You pay 36 dollar activation/upgrade fee
    So there $236, now you have had your phone at least a month so you paying a minimum I believe of $75 dollars for the monthly service. So now your at $311 then you add your etf $325 bring your total to a minimum of $631 but most likely your going to have proration of your first month bill so my guess is you will be over the $650 dollar price point.
    Partially agree, I forgot the activation/upgrade fee, which is ridiculous. But you cannot factor in the full monthly service fee, because you get the service equivalent for that. You might factor in $20/month or so that your service plan "covers" towards the phone. So if I calculate $200 down plus $36 activation and say $20/month towards the phone (part of the $75 monthly fee for the 450 minutes and the data plan) then I might be at $276 at this time (2 months). Add the ETF of $305 ($325-10/month) and we are still under 650. So, even with ETF, if you calculate the cost of the phone, not the service plan, then I am not losing money on the phone at this point, even if I pay ETF. Obviously, the plan should be factored in, so the sooner I switch the better. ;-)

Any recommended vendor/source for this. I would love to try it once the data reception speed issue is fixed. Always love to check it out. I have access to a locked T-Mo iPhone 5 and could try that given the TMo unlocks are ~130 or so. Also, if there is a "patch" the vendor is working on, how would that work with an existing/previous tray board?? you gotta custom patch the tray board?? That sounds like a hassle, I might rather wait for a properly functioning version. Or do you have to buy a new edition?

On another note: For those claiming success with the unlock, e.g. confirmation email, did you actually test it?? Did you get the unlock confirmation message in iTunes? Were you able to put a SIM from a restricted carrier in and got it to work?
    Last edited by kamaaina; 11-13-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Default Att account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_yuzh View Post
    Hi there! I have 2 iPhone 4S locked to AT&T. My problem is that actually I live in Russia and I haven't SSN, att account etc. Customer care said that I am need a friend in USA so he could submit a request on their site to unlock this phones... Could anyone there help me? Maybe somebody have an att account? If there will be any additional fees or something like this I'll pay.... Thanks a lot for any response!
    Hi guys! I was told about at least 4-6 successful att unlocks (people were submitting unlock device request on att website and after 2-4 attemts they got their phones unlocked. Actually, they are not original owners, they just live in US and they have att account.) So, again, could somebody with att account help me? I could pay...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_yuzh View Post
    Hi guys! I was told about at least 4-6 successful att unlocks (people were submitting unlock device request on att website and after 2-4 attemts they got their phones unlocked. Actually, they are not original owners, they just live in US and they have att account.) So, again, could somebody with att account help me? I could pay...
    Submitting 4-6 times won't help.
    I submitted myself 2 iPhones (4 and 4S) with former AT&T customer and every time I got the following message:

- We cannot find a valid current or former mobile number associated with this device
    - This devices is not associated with current or former AT&T account.

So, your best way is to purchase service from Cowboy or get R-Sim and wait until unlock service gets cheaper.
    Last edited by Bahay; 11-13-2013 at 01:33 PM.

hi guys!!

I'm from Brazil and today my iphone 5c was unlocked today!!

thanks Cowboy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dias-cunha View Post
    hi guys!!

I'm from Brazil and today my iphone 5c was unlocked today!!

thanks Cowboy
    Congrats.

When did you place your order?

I did my order on 10/24

Toasty Troll
    Thanks
    What a big mess this whole AT&T unlock thing is ! Bought 2 AT&T iPhone 5s on eBay and they were locked.

Tried to unlock them with several unlockers and after waiting 2 weeks, all couldn't unlock them and refunded.

Google'd a bit and found this news piece and Toasty Unlocks :

Toasty Unlocks Announces Official AT&T iPhone 5s/5c Factory Unlock and Jailbreak Solution | PRLog

Looked professional enough and support were responsive, finally had my two iPhone 5s unlocked after 10 days. Can confirm Toasty unlocked the phones. They do have a limit on how many they can unlock a week though and slots are limited, so you may find they're booked for the whole week or month.

A bit pricey at $55 but actually worked and lower than the crazy amounts other unlockers are asking and not delivering on.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manateemilk For This Useful Post:

Bahay (11-13-2013), Om3r (11-13-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manateemilk View Post
    What a big mess this whole AT&T unlock thing is ! Bought 2 AT&T iPhone 5s on eBay and they were locked.

Tried to unlock them with several unlockers and after waiting 2 weeks, all couldn't unlock them and refunded.

Google'd a bit and found this news piece and Toasty Unlocks :

Toasty Unlocks Announces Official AT&T iPhone 5s/5c Factory Unlock and Jailbreak Solution | PRLog

Looked professional enough and support were responsive, finally had my two iPhone 5s unlocked after 10 days. Can confirm Toasty unlocked the phones. They do have a limit on how many they can unlock a week though and slots are limited, so you may find they're booked for the whole week or month.

A bit pricey at $55 but actually worked and lower than the crazy amounts other unlockers are asking and not delivering on.
    Just checked your link and couldn't find 5C/5S in the list of supporting devices.
    Either they booked already as you mentioned or service unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahay View Post
    Just checked your link and couldn't find 5C/5S in the list of supporting devices.
    Either they booked already as you mentioned or service unavailable.
    ToastyUnlocks - Unlock Your iPhone, BlackBerry, Smartphone - AT&T iPhone 5S Factory Unlock

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast