+ Reply
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I know there are a lot of people patiently waiting for this unlock to happen. I placed my order for unlock of an ATT iphone 5s with ideviceguys (cowboy) about
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know there are a lot of people patiently waiting for this unlock to happen. I placed my order for unlock of an ATT iphone 5s with ideviceguys (cowboy) about a week ago. WHILE PLACING THE ORDER I WAS AWARE AND AM STILL AWARE of the waiting period and I have no problem with that.

The purpose of this post is to tell you that (crossing my fingers) when this process is done, I will return again to this forum and let you know of its outcome.

Until then, be an active individual and if you have questions, look through the 19 PAGES of this thread and most likely your question is already answered.
    Last edited by stayeh87; 11-08-2013 at 07:34 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stayeh87 For This Useful Post:

Simon (11-08-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

has anyone ever use these guys? there site says they can still unlock in a 3 days. $29.99 and they take paypal. or is it a scam?

legit Unlock Codes | Legitimate Factory Unlock Codes

iphone 5s Unlock
    Updated : Please expect to wait for at least 1 – 3 days due to a huge backlog in the apple processing servers. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting your iphones unlocked. Also please send us your imei using the contact us form Here

If you cant wait – please don’t order. The new reality is that there is a new procedure to get unlocks and were being upfront about it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    has anyone ever use these guys? there site says they can still unlock in a 3 days. $29.99 and they take paypal. or is it a scam?

legit Unlock Codes | Legitimate Factory Unlock Codes
    I tried them before I committed to iDeviceguys, waited about a week with no response. Submitted my IMEI through the "contact us" page, with no confirmation. In the end I ended up opening a dispute with paypal, and got my money back. This was last week. AT&T Unlock Servers are down-1.pngAT&T Unlock Servers are down-2.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

so after 1 week, there was no unlock or correspondence.. then after disputing through paypal they refunded you?

thanks.. for the info

Quote Originally Posted by stayeh87 View Post
    I tried them before I committed to iDeviceguys, waited about a week with no response. Submitted my IMEI through the "contact us" page, with no confirmation. In the end I ended up opening a dispute with paypal, and got my money back. This was last week. Attachment 649373Attachment 649374

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Haha $30 bucks no way that is legit.

And as for an update I was going to open orders today but believe I am going to wait till Monday to open it all back up.

Got an email and all orders from 10/23-10/29 should be done in the next 5-10 business days. A little longer then what I was expecting but they are getting done which is the good news so that should clear up a good chunk of you guys that have been waiting.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

beast18 (11-08-2013), Om3r (11-08-2013), stayeh87 (11-08-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

F.Y.I.- I tried the R-SIM9 pro as a temporary fix until cowboy gets my cell unlocked. For 20 bucks I figured what the hell and tried it out-
    After a few tries (the instructions say just enter the carrier code, so I figured it was for the sim I was installing) you need to use the code for the carrier the phone is locked to!! So far so good, I sent some sms messages n placed a call. I cant use the 4G yet, I don't get it where I live. I will update on that tomorrow. Also the R-SIM9 is mainly for the Iphone 5, 5s. Even though they say you can use it in the Iphone 4-4S you need to use it with the nano sim

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deerkiller1264 For This Useful Post:

Om3r (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,805 Times in 6,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deerkiller1264 View Post
    F.Y.I.- I tried the R-SIM9 pro as a temporary fix until cowboy gets my cell unlocked. For 20 bucks I figured what the hell and tried it out-
    After a few tries (the instructions say just enter the carrier code, so I figured it was for the sim I was installing) you need to use the code for the carrier the phone is locked to!! So far so good, I sent some sms messages n placed a call. I cant use the 4G yet, I don't get it where I live. I will update on that tomorrow. Also the R-SIM9 is mainly for the Iphone 5, 5s. Even though they say you can use it in the Iphone 4-4S you need to use it with the nano sim
    Those won't work on the iPhone 4.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I used the R-SIM AIR tray with it. Had to fie the sim a little more to get it to fit just right. The R-SIM AIR was 11 bucks more but the "board" in the R-SIM 9 pro is a lot better.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Haha $30 bucks no way that is legit.

And as for an update I was going to open orders today but believe I am going to wait till Monday to open it all back up.

Got an email and all orders from 10/23-10/29 should be done in the next 5-10 business days. A little longer then what I was expecting but they are getting done which is the good news so that should clear up a good chunk of you guys that have been waiting.

Hi cowboy please reply. So how about the orders from oct 21? I placed an order on the 21st for $45 and I haven't gotten refunded yet.. My name is Jesse s , iPhone 5, last 4 of imei 3043

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jboy310 View Post
    Hi cowboy please reply. So how about the orders from oct 21? I placed an order on the 21st for $45 and I haven't gotten refunded yet.. My name is Jesse s , iPhone 5, last 4 of imei 3043
    Have you e-mailed info at ideviceguys dot com with a subject line like "$45 ATT ORDER REFUND REQUEST" plus your PayPal transaction ID and full IMEI number? If not, please do so; if so, please do so again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Have you e-mailed info at ideviceguys dot com with a subject line like "$45 ATT ORDER REFUND REQUEST" plus your PayPal transaction ID and full IMEI number? If not, please do so; if so, please do so again.
    I actually emailed saying to don't refund that I can wait but is my imei still processing ? Should I ask for the refund? If its still processing I can wait but if not then I guess a refund Is mandatory . If it's still processing what's the eta?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jboy310 View Post
    I actually emailed saying to don't refund that I can wait but is my imei still processing ? Should I ask for the refund? If its still processing I can wait but if not then I guess a refund Is mandatory . If it's still processing what's the eta?
    Unfortunately, only Cowboy can check whether or not your order is still processing. While we're still within the fifteen-business-day window (this coming Monday would be the fifteenth business day by my count), I think it's very unlikely the order at $45 will process between now and then. It sounds like a refund would be the best path towards satisfaction.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Unfortunately, only Cowboy can check whether or not your order is still processing. While we're still within the fifteen-business-day window (this coming Monday would be the fifteenth business day by my count), I think it's very unlikely the order at $45 will process between now and then. It sounds like a refund would be the best path towards satisfaction.
    Omg my bad I thought cowboy was replying to my posts. Should've known better

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there! I have 2 iPhone 4S locked to AT&T. My problem is that actually I live in Russia and I haven't SSN, att account etc. Customer care said that I am need a friend in USA so he could submit a request on their site to unlock this phones... Could anyone there help me? Maybe somebody have an att account? If there will be any additional fees or something like this I'll pay.... Thanks a lot for any response!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Hello
    Quote Originally Posted by cs28223328 View Post
    I just got my email saying that my 2 iPhones 5 is ready!
    It is unlocked! Thank you so much Cowboy!
    How much he charged you for AT&T Iphone unlock?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacitmi View Post
    How much he charged you for AT&T Iphone unlock?
    IDeviceGuys | iPhone and iPad Repair | Unlocks
    $$99.00

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_yuzh View Post
    Hi there! I have 2 iPhone 4S locked to AT&T. My problem is that actually I live in Russia and I haven't SSN, att account etc. Customer care said that I am need a friend in USA so he could submit a request on their site to unlock this phones... Could anyone there help me? Maybe somebody have an att account? If there will be any additional fees or something like this I'll pay.... Thanks a lot for any response!
    that does not work anymore.... i have done that several weeks ago for a couple of forum users with success... but just last week i tried it for a friend and the request was denied due to "information submitted not matching records"

so i called att up and i was told that new policy in place that the phone needs to be tied to the account in order to get unlocked... so best bet for you are guys like cowboy to unlock ur phone..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I am also waiting for cowboy's response. I pm'ed him a couple of times, I guess he's busy or something.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow. They really restrict it on all fronts now. ATT must be fighting for the balance sheet. T-Mo with free hotspot and free international roaming and others must have raised their churn rate quite a bit. That said, if they realize they discount all these phone and people just flock to other carriers then, who would not restrict the unlocking to reasonable requests. It just tells me though the easy days are over for good and won't come back. Guess I was lucky getting my 5S unlocked pronto right before the crackdown.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default AT&T are a bunch of Nazi's.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamaaina View Post
    Wow. They really restrict it on all fronts now. ATT must be fighting for the balance sheet. T-Mo with free hotspot and free international roaming and others must have raised their churn rate quite a bit. That said, if they realize they discount all these phone and people just flock to other carriers then, who would not restrict the unlocking to reasonable requests. It just tells me though the easy days are over for good and won't come back. Guess I was lucky getting my 5S unlocked pronto right before the crackdown.
    As usual with AT&T, when they see a chance to screw you they do. First it was my ebay purchased iPhone 5 I bought to use internationally. I filled out a request with AT&T online to unlock the phone. 5 days later, I received an email saying that they would not unlock it even though it was out of contract. I called them on the phone and asked why and got 2 different reasons. First, the phone was not on my account so they will not unlock it and second, if it was on my account they told me that it would be "in contract" and I would not be able to unlock it, which I argued and begged to differ. I also tried the old fashion begging method with my new iPhone 5s which is now awaiting Cowboy's unlock. I called AT&T and got them to allow me to talk to a manager who I told that I was a long time 10 year customer who would never abandon his contract and that I needed to use my 5s overseas on business. They flat out refused to even hear my reasoning and told me that unless I want to pay the early termination fee that I was stuck with them and my locked phone. Totally ridiculous that I spend over $200 a month with these idiots, have stayed with them for 10 years and I still cannot get a favor out of them. As soon as Cowboy is done with my phone, I am going to stick it to AT&T.