+ Reply
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1336

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by Cowboy Before everyone goes crazy I have taken down the att iPhone unlocks until I get a chunk of these processed and unlocked. So until further notice
...
  1. #301
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 49 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Before everyone goes crazy I have taken down the att iPhone unlocks until I get a chunk of these processed and unlocked.

    So until further notice no more att iPhone unlocks don't pm/email me asking I am not taking on anymore till the ones I have currently are completed thanks.
    yea good idea.. actually all the unlock websites removed this service..
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

    rybaskak (11-06-2013)

  3. #302
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Lol not to be an ***, but I'm glad I made the cut off!

    Thanks for your great work cowboy!

    Life saver, and thanks for this great service. Can't wait till my phone is free!

  4. #303
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I emailed for a refund and did not hear back from you. Please refund my order asap.

  5. #304
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    For what it's worth, I tried the ATT chat with another phone and they even have it posted on the chat window now.

    Welcome to AT&T's International Care live chat. In order to provide you with fast and accurate service, please answer the following questions. ************************************************** ********************* (NOTE: FOR IPHONE UNLOCK CODE REQUESTS please visit www.att.com/deviceunlock for assistance - Unfortunately we are unable to process these requests through chat)

    Even though I have been a customer for 6+ years with iPhones and basically on a $100/m plan they would not unlock a secondary travel device (non iPhone but GoPhone) as it did not fulfill the 60 days on the account requirement. They seem to be really going by the book right now. I will try another agent next week or so. That said, if I would activate it on the account I might be able to unlock it after 60 days, but I wanted to be with T-Mobile by then…

    Did anybody try to get a phone unlocked in a store? I assume they can't do it but who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay lee K View Post
    I bought rsim9 pro and it works perfectly(but only i can use edge network). At first i insert rsim pro and it says "no service" but after i'm patching my rsim9 then i can use my iphone with T-mobile
    The E-Network seems to be a current problem with all of the R-SIM cards according to some eBay posts:
    *Please note, in iOS7, some Sprint iPhone models SMS don't work. Currently 3G is not working in iOS7 in all models, only "E" network can be worked. RSIM company is working on the patch to resolve it.

    I had the Gevey SIM for the 4S in the past and mine worked fine but I recall there were earlier versions or Phone Models (4) were there were SMS issues and stuff like that. These hardware/SW-"patch-combos" usually need to some time to get the kinks worked out. Maybe my Gevey SIM is actually worth something again today with the unlock troubles… I guess just not working with iOS 7.
    Last edited by kamaaina; 11-06-2013 at 01:29 AM.

  6. #305
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post

    3G-4S seem to go a lot quicker the newer 5-5S models are a lot harder rules are a lot stricter on those.

    So like lets say I can get 50 3G-4S unlocked a day and only 5-10 5-5s unlocked today (this is an example not the real numbers)
    I made an order unlock iPhone 5 , 8 days ago ( working )
    for the past 8 days , there should be about unlock
    iPhone 3G- 4 = 400 ( 50 * 8)
    iPhone 5 = 40-80 ( 5.10 * 8 )
    Why are the lucky ones who do not write unlock iPhone on this forum ?
    for the past 8 working days was about 500 iPhone unlock through the site ideviceguys.com!
    but why are so many happy people do not write about it on the forum ?

    maybe we 're wasting our time when waiting for our iPhone unlock soon ?


    Cowboy , I want to ask you to calm yourself and others.
    you unlock iPhone every day. write a few imei, you'll unlock today . all forum will see that the iPhone is locked, via free imei check. when you unlock them write , and we will check through free imei check.
    for you to write some imei, you are working on unlock , will be one minute! but in the end , if you do, what you promise , will see everything and stop asking questions when the unlock iphone!

    forum members , please say thanks if you think too

    I want to see your service unlock works!


    thank you

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rybaskak For This Useful Post:

    Om3r (11-06-2013)

  8. #306
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rybaskak View Post
    I made an order unlock iPhone 5 , 8 days ago ( working )
    for the past 8 days , there should be about unlock
    iPhone 3G- 4 = 400 ( 50 * 8)
    iPhone 5 = 40-80 ( 5.10 * 8 )
    Why are the lucky ones who do not write unlock iPhone on this forum ?
    for the past 8 working days was about 500 iPhone unlock through the site ideviceguys.com!
    but why are so many happy people do not write about it on the forum ?

    maybe we 're wasting our time when waiting for our iPhone unlock soon ?


    Cowboy , I want to ask you to calm yourself and others.
    you unlock iPhone every day. write a few imei, you'll unlock today . all forum will see that the iPhone is locked, via free imei check. when you unlock them write , and we will check through free imei check.
    for you to write some imei, you are working on unlock , will be one minute! but in the end , if you do, what you promise , will see everything and stop asking questions when the unlock iphone!

    forum members , please say thanks if you think too

    I want to see your service unlock works!


    thank you

    Please stop posting . you don't make sense, it's hard to try and figure out what your trying to say lmao!!!

  9. #307
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jboy310 View Post
    Please stop posting . you don't make sense, it's hard to try and figure out what your trying to say lmao!!!
    understand correctly
    If the service unlock at & t does not work, I'm waiting naprsano that will unlock Iphone!
    I quickly selling iPhone at & t on ebay, and buy unlock iphone

    to unlock iphone, there is no magic. it is a business! or it works or does not work.
    I have invested money in the business, and I want to know what's going on.
    I placed an order for 8 days ago (the workers) are still the order is not executed.
    I beg to show me that the service is running and then unlock will wait quietly unlock your Iphone

    I fear that in 15 days I will return my money, and I would lose a whole month

  10. #308
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bethlehem, GA
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rybaskak View Post
    understand correctly
    If the service unlock at & t does not work, I'm waiting naprsano that will unlock Iphone!
    I quickly selling iPhone at & t on ebay, and buy unlock iphone

    to unlock iphone, there is no magic. it is a business! or it works or does not work.
    I have invested money in the business, and I want to know what's going on.
    I placed an order for 8 days ago (the workers) are still the order is not executed.
    I beg to show me that the service is running and then unlock will wait quietly unlock your Iphone

    I fear that in 15 days I will return my money, and I would lose a whole month
    I have been waiting from Oct 21 after he refunded us and said that the phones are still in process but if we pay more then it can be faster!!! I have emailed him a few times and asked should I still be waiting are they really in process... I just want to know what is going on with the ones fro two week ago???, but he has not came back to me yet... but I know he is really busy.
    Last edited by jalrussell; 11-06-2013 at 07:11 AM.

  11. #309
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jalrussell View Post
    I have been waiting from Oct 21 after he refunded us and said that the phones are still in process but if we pay more then it can be faster!!! I have emailed him a few times and asked should I still bee waiting becaues I can, but he has not came back to me yet... but I know he is really busy.
    Everyone here understands that the cowboy is very busy
    so I ask him to put on a few forums Imei, which have blocked, but that will now unlock (cowboy says that he unlock 5-10 iphone day)

    everyone will see that the iphone unlock, and there will be no questions
    cowboy is free from question
    I try to reassure all (if the service unlock iphone really works)

  12. #310
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Денвер
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kamaaina View Post
    For what it's worth, I tried the ATT chat with another phone and they even have it posted on the chat window now.

    Welcome to AT&T's International Care live chat. In order to provide you with fast and accurate service, please answer the following questions. ************************************************** ********************* (NOTE: FOR IPHONE UNLOCK CODE REQUESTS please visit www.att.com/deviceunlock for assistance - Unfortunately we are unable to process these requests through chat)

    Even though I have been a customer for 6+ years with iPhones and basically on a $100/m plan they would not unlock a secondary travel device (non iPhone but GoPhone) as it did not fulfill the 60 days on the account requirement. They seem to be really going by the book right now. I will try another agent next week or so. That said, if I would activate it on the account I might be able to unlock it after 60 days, but I wanted to be with T-Mobile by then…

    Did anybody try to get a phone unlocked in a store? I assume they can't do it but who knows.


    The E-Network seems to be a current problem with all of the R-SIM cards according to some eBay posts:
    *Please note, in iOS7, some Sprint iPhone models SMS don't work. Currently 3G is not working in iOS7 in all models, only "E" network can be worked. RSIM company is working on the patch to resolve it.

    I had the Gevey SIM for the 4S in the past and mine worked fine but I recall there were earlier versions or Phone Models (4) were there were SMS issues and stuff like that. These hardware/SW-"patch-combos" usually need to some time to get the kinks worked out. Maybe my Gevey SIM is actually worth something again today with the unlock troubles… I guess just not working with iOS 7.
    I think they changed their unlocking policy, now in order to unlock your iphone (and any other device) with GoPhone plan your iphone needs to be active for at least 6 months

  13. #311
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,623
    Thanks
    1,039
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rybaskak View Post
    I made an order unlock iPhone 5 , 8 days ago ( working )
    for the past 8 days , there should be about unlock
    iPhone 3G- 4 = 400 ( 50 * 8)
    iPhone 5 = 40-80 ( 5.10 * 8 )
    Why are the lucky ones who do not write unlock iPhone on this forum ?
    for the past 8 working days was about 500 iPhone unlock through the site ideviceguys.com!
    but why are so many happy people do not write about it on the forum ?

    maybe we 're wasting our time when waiting for our iPhone unlock soon ?


    Cowboy , I want to ask you to calm yourself and others.
    you unlock iPhone every day. write a few imei, you'll unlock today . all forum will see that the iPhone is locked, via free imei check. when you unlock them write , and we will check through free imei check.
    for you to write some imei, you are working on unlock , will be one minute! but in the end , if you do, what you promise , will see everything and stop asking questions when the unlock iphone!

    forum members , please say thanks if you think too

    I want to see your service unlock works!


    thank you
    So your quoted me but did not apparently read what you quoted me on.
    That once again was an example not the real numbers I just used some easy to use numbers.
    As for posting people's imeis that's not going to happen. I am not entitled to post that type if information. You will see almost if not every post that someone posted with there IMEI has been removed.

    I understand this crap is taking for ever I am not happy with it taking so long either. So I sort of apologize for the long wait time but sort of not sorry because I have it written all over my site that times may take longer.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    Om3r (11-06-2013)

  15. #312
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 49 Times in 40 Posts

    true.. why would he post clients imei's?? if you dont trust him just dont place order..
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

  16. #313
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    So your quoted me but did not apparently read what you quoted me on.
    That once again was an example not the real numbers I just used some easy to use numbers.
    As for posting people's imeis that's not going to happen. I am not entitled to post that type if information. You will see almost if not every post that someone posted with there IMEI has been removed.

    I understand this crap is taking for ever I am not happy with it taking so long either. So I sort of apologize for the long wait time but sort of not sorry because I have it written all over my site that times may take longer.
    rybaskak, although not very clear, is actually asking a legitimate question, that you seem to avoid for some reason; and that is - Have you had ANY success with 5 or 5s in the past, let's say, couple of weeks?

    There is no need to post IMEIs or anything, just tell us the truth - yes or no, and we'll trust your word. And if you haven't, then just be straightforward, and tell people that there had not been any successful 5/5s unlocks recently, and real wait times are UNKNOWN at this point.

    This will save a lot of people time, and instead of giving them false hope, will give them an opportunity to return or resell their devices, so they can purchase an already unlocked version instead.

    Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by proconstanta; 11-06-2013 at 08:52 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to proconstanta For This Useful Post:

    rybaskak (11-06-2013)

  18. #314
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,623
    Thanks
    1,039
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Yes I have had plenty of success in the past few weeks.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    proconstanta (11-06-2013)

  20. #315
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Yes I have had plenty of success in the past few weeks.
    Getting interest free loan for several weeks is a successful model, indeed Have you unlocked any 5/5s in the past few weeks? Sorry, don't mean to interrogate you, it's just that success is a vague term. Thanks again!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to proconstanta For This Useful Post:

    rybaskak (11-06-2013)

  22. #316
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    45,634
    Thanks
    6,266
    Thanked 14,220 Times in 6,662 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rybaskak View Post
    I made an order unlock iPhone 5 , 8 days ago ( working )
    for the past 8 days , there should be about unlock
    iPhone 3G- 4 = 400 ( 50 * 8)
    iPhone 5 = 40-80 ( 5.10 * 8 )
    Why are the lucky ones who do not write unlock iPhone on this forum ?
    for the past 8 working days was about 500 iPhone unlock through the site ideviceguys.com!
    but why are so many happy people do not write about it on the forum ?

    maybe we 're wasting our time when waiting for our iPhone unlock soon ?


    Cowboy , I want to ask you to calm yourself and others.
    you unlock iPhone every day. write a few imei, you'll unlock today . all forum will see that the iPhone is locked, via free imei check. when you unlock them write , and we will check through free imei check.
    for you to write some imei, you are working on unlock , will be one minute! but in the end , if you do, what you promise , will see everything and stop asking questions when the unlock iphone!

    forum members , please say thanks if you think too

    I want to see your service unlock works!


    thank you
    Uhh, what? lol

    Funny thing about people posting on forums, normally the successful ones who have had their phones unlocked get on with their life and dont bother posting. People who are still waiting are always going to be the most vocal.

    For my part I did an iPhone 4 with Cowboy last week, it took 5 days to go through. I think you will find iPhone 4S and lower will take about 5 business days and iPhone 5 and up will take 2-3 weeks, there is a huge bottleneck for those right now, the ones actually able to process these are only able to put through a very small number a day.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Om3r (11-06-2013)

  24. #317
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

    Funny thing about people posting on forums, normally the successful ones who have had their phones unlocked get on with their life and dont bother posting. People who are still waiting are always going to be the most vocal.
    That is true. I used to spend a lot of time on automotive forums, and from the posts there it would seem like every car had some kind of serious issue, while in reality, mostly the people who had problems were posting.

    Nonetheless, I've seen several posts about successful 4/4s unlocks in this thread, and nothing for 5/5s, which seems a little strange. Although, it may make sense if you take the ratio, that Cowboy was talking about, into consideration... Still a little concerned, that this is just an access issue and not the "bottleneck effect".
    Last edited by proconstanta; 11-06-2013 at 09:49 AM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to proconstanta For This Useful Post:

    rybaskak (11-06-2013)

  26. #318
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Guys, have you been paying attention to the unlock market? 95% of sources have disappeared. People I used multiple times before are gone. So, I had 3-4 people I tried giving me a refund after a week plus. And a month later, I am here because:
    1.) Most sources are gone. Disappeared. Vanished. Won't come back.
    2.) The few remaining (like Cowboy) as overwhelmed for 2 reasons:
    a) They are getting hammered by demand from the people who used the disappeared sources.
    b) Their own sources are fewer, need to be more careful, and can process way less than before.
    3.) There is plenty of "backed-up" requests that can only be processed using a trickle approach, you gotta place one here and one there in between other official requests. It looks to me that ATT and others really put the break on, they seem to be monitoring things way more closely and it's not an automated backdoor server that just processes everything that comes in. We are talking manual processing that might need to be masked as legit, so it's a bit more involved. So if say Cowboy has 50 orders, he needs to wait until they come back processed/unlocked or as not processable at this time. He can't just call somebody and force them to unlock it within an hour.

    I don't know Cowboy, I am waiting for my first processed order as well, but what I read from his posts makes a lot of sense to me. I tried the ATT chat, and did not get anywhere. I tried Ebay sources, and got refunds. So, I can just disappear from 2-3 months and then come back and see what the situation is in the market or I can take my chances with idevice and wait. Or you can buy yourself an unlocked phone on Ebay or cancel your contract with ATT, pay early termination fee and then ask them to unlock it and go to T-Mobile or whatever.

    It looks to me that unlocks for iPhones on ATT will stay where there are, similar to other carriers until there might be a 7.x Jailbreak and a SW unlock, but that's not very likely either. The R-SIM 9 and any competition tray card might currently be the fastest, easiest, and cheapest way to unlock for the foreseeable future.
    From what I read on the web you should never post your IMEI on a public forum, so I am glad to see he didn't.
    Last edited by kamaaina; 11-07-2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: spelling ;-)

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamaaina For This Useful Post:

    Cowboy (11-06-2013), proconstanta (11-06-2013), Simon (11-06-2013)

  28. #319
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,623
    Thanks
    1,039
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 2,187 Posts

    It's a bottleneck effect.
    Let's think about it I know of maybe 5 people right now that are offering the unlocks, myself included in the 5.
    Do a google search you will find 100's of unlockers 99% not able to offer the service. So now instead of splitting up orders 100s of ways your splitting it up 5 ways. I have people placing order for not just 1 or 2 but 100s if not 1000s of time you do the math that's a lot of money. So yes times are slow because you take all those unlock request into consideration I am not just getting 1 or 2 request a day but 1000s (yay me) but it is stressful.

    I am not happy that it takes along time I wish it took 5 mins lol but that's not the case.

    I will say it again and again if you can't wait don't order through me. But good luck trying to find someone that can do it quicker or even at all.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    proconstanta (11-06-2013)

  30. #320

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts