+ Reply
Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ordered mine last friday nov 1,2013 and it's an iphone 5 hopefully it gets unlocked next week. Will it have some delays cuz it's ios version 7.3? Hope the 99$
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ordered mine last friday nov 1,2013 and it's an iphone 5 hopefully it gets unlocked next week. Will it have some delays cuz it's ios version 7.3? Hope the 99$ is worth it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JnC1012 For This Useful Post:

jamaal2007 (11-04-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I ordered mine in oct/28 I hope get my phone unlocked this week. (Iphone 5 32GB white)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I ordered mine same day as well, hopefully it gets done

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Let cowboy work!!!!!
    Look people, stop posting your wishes and hopes on here and disturbing Cowboy and maybe all of our phones will get done a little quicker. I have been waiting as long or longer than many of you and you don't see me coming on here dropping hints and disrespecting Cowboy's request to quit sending emails and repetitive posts. If you read his website description on this service and all the posts on this forum, it CLEARLY says to be prepared to spend 1-15 BUSINESS days waiting for the unlock service, especially on the iPhone 5 and 5s, OR DON'T PAY HIM YOUR MONEY!!!!!!! These "wishful" and "hopeful" posts I keep reading on here do nothing more than slow down the process and cause distractions and I am certain that Cowboy is doing all he can. Funny, some of you who obviously read the website description of this service, clearly are not very patient or just don't want to do what your told. LEAVE COWBOY ALONE AND MAYBE HE CAN TAKE CARE OF THE TASK AT HAND!!!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to satyrman For This Useful Post:

Bahay (11-03-2013), Cowboy (11-04-2013), jamaal2007 (11-04-2013), kamaaina (11-03-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello there,

I haven't been answered my question. Can anyone is able to help me please ?

I will place an order to unlock my iPhone 5. I see on Cowboy's website that he asks whether the phone is blacklisted/lost/stolen. Does it make any difference ?

I actually don't really about the history of the phone but I did a checkmend test twice and they don't have any lost/stolen record about the IMEI. I can provide the online check if asked.

Does it prove the iPhone is clean and the unlock will be fine ?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Yes it matters if you have a clean IMEI the unlock will work for all carriers. Blacklisted will only work for overseas carriers and take much much longer like 30+ days sometimes to be unlocked
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

drktoon (11-04-2013), jamaal2007 (11-04-2013), Om3r (11-04-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cowboy,

Thanks for the answer. I am from Europe so yes, it should be no problem for me. But can I trust a service like checkmend.com to determine whether the iPhone is blacklisted or not ? Everything is green in the report...

Thank you.

Thanks

Usually the sites are pretty spot on

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

jamaal2007 (11-04-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default IMEI Clean or Bad esn Check
    PM me your IMEI and i can check for you guys for Free. I uploaded a youtube video on my channel how you can check your IMEI status,... search JGTECHBLOG on youtube.

Has anyone tried unlocking using a RSIM 9 Pro i just ordered one, and when i get it i will post results and upload a video for your guys.

JG

www.youtube.com/CloudURL
    Last edited by jamaal2007; 11-04-2013 at 12:28 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Rsim working perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaal2007 View Post
    PM me your IMEI and i can check for you guys for Free. I uploaded a youtube video on my channel how you can check your IMEI status,... search JGTECHBLOG on youtube.

Has anyone tried unlocking using a RSIM 9 Pro i just ordered one, and when i get it i will post results and upload a video for your guys.

JG

JGTechBlog - YouTube

I bought rsim9 pro and it works perfectly(but only i can use edge network). At first i insert rsim pro and it says "no service" but after i'm patching my rsim9 then i can use my iphone with T-mobile

Thanks

^^^^^
    Yup they do work I am in processing in receiving a lot of them and will be selling on my site shortly as well.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I paid $99 to have Ideviceguys unlock my brand new iphone 5S; should I activate my phone or will you be able to unlock it without activating it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mercls500 View Post
    I paid $99 to have Ideviceguys unlock my brand new iphone 5S; should I activate my phone or will you be able to unlock it without activating it?
    This question has been asked before, you don't have to activate it, you can do this later.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acejin For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-04-2013), Mercls500 (11-04-2013)

Thanks

Correct thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Questions about my order
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    ^^^^^
    Yup they do work I am in processing in receiving a lot of them and will be selling on my site shortly as well.
    I'm placed my order at Oct 25 but I'm still doesn't receive any reply. Also I'm send e-mail to you but I didn't get any reply. Can you tell me about my order status?? I'm order with name : jae ho Lee

Thanks

Guessing i didn't get the email
    If you haven't received confirmation that your order has been completed it is still being processed thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the thing is , that most likely unlock at & t currently does not work (
    I have long been watching what they write on the forum. I only read what they write , " not unlock my iPhone ," " I have done a full refund unlock " and the like .
    I also did not find in the forum, those who successfully unlock your iPhone. if someone unlock your iPhone, then lucky necessarily endorsed Cowboy.
    I made the booking 7 days ago ( working ) when I placed an order in the description , it was stated that my iPhone will unlock within 1-5 days ( working ) also says that if the iPhone will not unlock the money be returned within 15 days.
    Cowboy wrote that on the day he could unlock some iPhone 5. you can take the iPhone 5, somebody from the forum , and do unlock ? let somebody leave your imei on the forum ( the final payment of the order $ 99) and please unlock it first

*I would like to see that the service really works, and we are not wasting our time

Thanks

Well this thread has became a support thread apparently so yes you see 15 pages but go through and count how many of the same 2-3 questions are being asked. Unlocks are getting done as you can see from the one here
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles72 View Post
    Hey there Cowboy,

You're the greatest man!!
    Got my Iphone 4 unlocked in less than 24 hours.
    I'll be recommending your service to all my contacts from now on.

Thanks man!

That was 7 business days ago or 9 days if you want to count the weekends.I know for a fact last night Simon a mod here received a unlock confirmation from me as well. I have phones getting unlocked everyday. Its just in small batches at a time. Things are not like they use to be where in 24 hours i could process thousands of unlocks. Its take a week, 2 weeks, sometimes longer especially on newer devices. The description I wrote in the products description and in my T&C's since pretty much the site began is that times may vary. There are things I just can't control, i wish i could but unfortunately i can't.
    I refund people if something happens in the unlock fails to process I don't keep peoples money from them. I am here running a business trying to help the people that I can. I respond to most all emails, not saying i don't miss a few here in there but i do try and respond I am actively here on the forum when I can responding to questions and concerns.
    If you don't see a success I am sorry but this isn't Cowboys Success thread. Maybe I should start one. lol

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Om3r (11-05-2013), Simon (11-05-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello!
    I have paid for unlcoking an iphone 4s, because i trust COWBOY.
    Lets hope now that the unlock will arrive in these days
    Thanks Cowboy
    Best Regards

26. The Following User Says Thank You to samura86 For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (11-05-2013)

Thanks

Before everyone goes crazy I have taken down the att iPhone unlocks until I get a chunk of these processed and unlocked.

So until further notice no more att iPhone unlocks don't pm/email me asking I am not taking on anymore till the ones I have currently are completed thanks.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Om3r (11-05-2013), tc2635 (11-05-2013)