Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Unlock Servers are down

Thanks
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

Lol, I think it's more like Space Mountain's line. Dumbo's line is never very long anymore I don't think.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (10-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lol, I think it's more like Space Mountain's line. Dumbo's line is never very long anymore I don't think.
    I haven't been in 10+ years I am sure stuff has changed lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks
    Thanked 15,286 Times in 7,011 Posts

Ya, Dumbo wasn't even working when I went in August, guess they ran out of peanuts, badump bump lol

Quote Originally Posted by dbleug22990 View Post
    Im able to unlock still as well. Only 1 server is still up, lowest im able to charge is $30, as opposed to the $5 i was charging before the server downtime.
    hi I need to unlock 2 iphone 5 locked on att. you said your price is 30 usd. which website do I visit to get it unlocked through you. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gagansin9 View Post
    hi I need to unlock 2 iphone 5 locked on att. you said your price is 30 usd. which website do I visit to get it unlocked through you. thanks
    Your about 2-3 weeks late no one can do it that cheap at this time

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by dbleug22990 View Post
    Talked to my supplier, was able to get the price reduced a little bit, offering $28 now on my website.

Still have not heard anything about the old servers coming back up, if I get any news I will post to this thread.
    what is your website?

Quote Originally Posted by gagansin9 View Post
    what is your website?
    The days of cheap iPhone locks are gone (for now). The average price now is $90+

I can unlock AT&T iPhones (no 5c or 5s) that are out of contract. Full refund given if phone can't be unlocked. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Joe270; 10-30-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Hello,

I got an iPhone 5 ATT locked freshly reset (iOS 7 installed from scratch). I have been told by unlockers that the iPhone has to be activated prior to be unlocked. Is that true ?

Actually, I get a message that prevents me from going further in the iPhone setup process : "No SIM Card Installed. Insert a valid SIM with no PIN lock to activate iPhone.". See the attachment.

photo.JPG

Does the unlock service provided by Cowboy can suit to my situation please ?

Thank you !

Yes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is there are anything wrong with this webpage?
    Everytime I open it either opens AppStore in about 3-4 sec or asking to open this page in AppStore app.

image_zps5f9fa50f.jpg

....or something wrong with my Safari app?...
    Last edited by Bahay; 10-29-2013 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Attachment

Hello Cowboy I sent you a PM please answer me.

Thanks.

Just placed an order Cowboy. Let me know if you have all the required information. Thanks.

I placed my Iphone5 order on 10/21.
    So far no updates.
    I am paying two carriers while waiting for the unlock.
    Is there a temporary software unlock?
    Thanks

Hi Guys, small update.
    Everyone that has paid for the $45 dollar service is getting a refunded and should have already received it if not email me. Your unlocks are still processing I am just not getting a sold ETA on when they will all be complete, so for that reason you are getting a refund. If you would like a faster unlock you can go to the site and reorder and it will for sure be done in the 1-5 day time frame. I am not sure when the $45 dollar orders will be completed they are going through just rather slowly.

If any has any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Hi Guys, small update.
    Everyone that has paid for the $45 dollar service is getting a refunded and should have already received it if not email me. Your unlocks are still processing I am just not getting a sold ETA on when they will all be complete, so for that reason you are getting a refund. If you would like a faster unlock you can go to the site and reorder and it will for sure be done in the 1-5 day time frame. I am not sure when the $45 dollar orders will be completed they are going through just rather slowly.

If any has any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Cowboy
    I would like to continue with my original $45 unlock request if you feel that they are going to be processed rather than a refund.
    Is this possible?
    Also,
    Is there such a thing as a temporary software unlock that could serve while waiting?

Thank You

Everyone got refunded, they are still process, and no there is no temp solution

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I think for Temp you can probably use Gevey Sim.
    They are available for i5 and not for i5S/5C yet.

Disadvantages of using Gevey: no 3G

Lightbulb SUrely work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Everyone got refunded, they are still process, and no there is no temp solution

Price and time frame 1-5 days is fine, is unlocking 100% working now? because I have 3 iPhone5s' locked to ATT.

Yes

Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast