Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 unlock to Activate

Default iPhone 4 unlock to Activate
    Hello forum!

So I have put myself in a tricky situation. I got an iphone 4 some time ago and it was bought in france, so it was locked to Orange France. I live in Portugal so I had to unlock it, wich I did using a GEVEY card. Everything was fine until stupid me decided to upgrade to iOS 6. So my GEVEY stopped working, and now I want to buy a factory IMEI unlock just to end all this troubles.

So before I buy the imei unlock, I decided to do a factory restore just to be sure. Connected to iTunes, restored, installed the latest firmware, all was going smoothly, until I discover that after that, I need to activate the iPhone with a SIM card from the original network (Orange France) wich I obviously dont have.

My question is: Can I buy a IMEI unlock from a legit website, and when the unlock is done I can activate my iPhone without trouble (buying an IMEI unlock for a non-activated iPhone), or should I somehow activate it first?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I would give cowboy q pm on this site he can help ya with these question and do the unlock.
    [GIVEAWAY] GSM iPhone Unlock and $5 Off an iDeviceGuys Purchase

Got it answered your email
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

good