Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: easier to RSGH a xbox 360 than to unlock telu$ ???? Frustrated user of bukkshot OS

Default easier to RSGH a xbox 360 than to unlock telu$ ???? Frustrated user of bukkshot OS
    I have been having trouble unlocking my iphone 4 16g, Carrier TELU$** VERSION 6.0.1, MODEL MC603C,MODEM FIRMWARE 04.12.02 (JAIL BROKEN)

I have been looking online for some ways to unlock my iphone. (most are sharty youtube videos that link you to a external website to gain profit instead of encouraging thought and experience.)

now, all rants set aside. I have provided my information of my phone above and if someone were to point me in the good direction, I would ike to unlock my carrier from TELU$ TO FID0. I have both sim cards.

Bump, no one can even tell me if I can do this please? I understand you have to read about these things, but at least tell me where to start. tut's or anything! the name of the program used even.

Canada Telus?
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Correct, sorry iforgot too add this information.

I can factory unlocked it pm
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

qkush (06-08-2013)