Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Three factory unlock..new SIM, Jailbroken phone,credit for payg..no signal..help please

Default Three factory unlock..new SIM, Jailbroken phone,credit for payg..no signal..help please
    Hi, Got an iphone4 locked to Three in the UK. I researched how to unlock and it seemed fairly easy, both the shop assistant and the web site say - get a Three SIM, buy 10 credit, use the credit and then apply online to unlock entering IMEI and phone number and then you get the unlock code having paid out 15.32 for the unlock. Ok so I Jailbroke the phone, got a Sim stuck it in, got the 10 credit but the phone says no signal so I can't add the credit in order to get the unlock. I reset the Network Settings - no signal, I am not in a bad reception area...What's the issue here?

faulty SIM i think, thanks for all who looked though

Dear jailbreak might be effected just because it is not permanent unlock like factory unlock. Do permanent factory unlock or contact your network provider for more help. They will help you and rid out from this issue.

Thanks, meant to be getting factory unlock today. Irritatingly the advice I got from Three rep and online was you need to top up credit, having spoken to the technical team they said just pay the unlock of 15.32 and no need to top up ;o/
    Last edited by circlemaker; 06-20-2013 at 05:20 AM. Reason: missed out detail