+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3gs unlock ios 6.1.3 question

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I got this iphone 3GS from a friend that had never been jailbroken (no SHSH blobs saved) and had ios 6.1.3 installed with a recent BB (restore made normally from
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iphone 3gs unlock ios 6.1.3 question
    I got this iphone 3GS from a friend that had never been jailbroken (no SHSH blobs saved) and had ios 6.1.3 installed with a recent BB (restore made normally from itunes)

I downgraded it to ios 4.1, upgraded the baseband to ipad baseband then downgraded it and now i have BB 05.13.04

What I have now : iphone 3gs | ios 4.1 jailbroken | BB 05.13.04 unlocked

My question is, since I only got shsh blobs saved from 6.1.3 and I can't upgrade to any other ios, if I upgrade the 3GS to ios 6.1.3 and do the jailbreak semi untethered can I unlock it using ultrasnow or it won t work with ios 6.1.3?

And just to make sure, there is really no method to upgrade to another ios without SHSH blobs right?

thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If unlock is important to you and 6.1.3 is must then I recommend best way for you is buy the factory unlock. If Jailbreak and unlock more important than ios than with 4.1. Ultrasn0w might not compatible with 6.1.3.