Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone unlock simple question

Default iPhone unlock simple question
    Hello all,

I created this topic here a day ago. But now that I've found IMEI unlock for Finland DNA, I'll go with that.

My question is, since my Activation Status is "No" and the phone has never been activated, and I don't have a Finland DNA SIM, would that bring forth any issue for unlocking?

I mean is there any risk for remotely unlocking a non-activated phone, or is it compulsory to have it activated before making an IMEI unlock?

Would greatly appreciate any input.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

You can activate your phone using any sim once is IMEI unlock. Don't worry about phone never been activated.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

iSea (05-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    You can activate your phone using any sim once is IMEI unlock. Don't worry about phone never been activated.
    Thanks, I have now ordered my unlock, wish me the best. ^_^

Just received my IMEI unlock. You can close this topic alongside my previous one now. Thanks again

Which service did you use to unlock your Iphone with DNA???? If you want answer me with a PM please!!

Quote Originally Posted by oscargi View Post
    Which service did you use to unlock your Iphone with DNA???? If you want answer me with a PM please!!
    I've sent you a PM, and if you needed anything else, feel free to let me know.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iSea For This Useful Post:

wickedme (06-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by iSea View Post
    I've sent you a PM, and if you needed anything else, feel free to let me know.
    can you pass the info further?

Quote Originally Posted by arqs View Post
    can you pass the info further?
    I have sent you a PM since a couple days ago, but I believe you've not been active here since your PM to me to check it out.

Hope you'll get the info soon, oh and of course, do let me know if you needed anything else.