Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G Emergency Calls only after restoring. Don't have AT&T Sim or Phonebook Card

Default iPhone 3G Emergency Calls only after restoring. Don't have AT&T Sim or Phonebook Card
    I really need your help guys I am really new to iPhone Stuffs. I bought my iPhone and is already jailbroken and I don't like the stuffs that was in it so I decided to restore it to the original ROM and used iTunes, then I am getting error so I searched and found a solution in youtube : How to: Fix ERROR 1015 iPhone 3G STUCK ITUNES-STEP BY STEP! - YouTube and solved it but now I get emergency calls only. I don't have any AT&T Sim or Phonebook Card sim cause I am here in the Philippines. Any solutions to this please? Thank you so much.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

Your firmware should be at 4.2.1 and you can use Redsn0w 0.9.6 and above to hactivate it or restore to an hactivated custom firmware of 4.1 or 4.2.1 created by Snowbreeze from iH8sn0w.com. If you need your iphone unlock, it should be jailbroken and install Ultrasn0w to unlock only baseband up to 05.13.08. If your baseband is already been updated , then you need to change your baseband by installing ipad bb to be able to unlock with Ultrasn0w.