Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Easiest way to unlock Verizon iphone 4s

Default Easiest way to unlock Verizon iphone 4s
    Hi I'm sure that there is a post some where but I can't seem to find it I would like to know the easiet way to unlock a Verizon iPhone 4S the phone will be going out of the U.S. I have never unlocked a Verizon so any help is appreciated thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 9,925 Times in 6,060 Posts

A simple Google search will give you many options for unlocking.
    I just copied and pasted your thread title and came up with tons of results.

Thanks

First option I'd suggest is "call Verizon and see if they'll unlock it for international use for free." They'll usually unlock it for you if the phone has a clean ESN and its active service line is/was in good standing for three months or so.

If that doesn't work, then Google is your friend. I'd personally recommend the unlocking service of Chronic (of Chronic-Dev Team fame), if his Verizon service is functional.

Ok yea i will try google some more. I don't know if its a clean esn because my customer found it (I don't think it is) its most likely blacklisted, but wants to unlock it and send it out of the u.s. would that work out if I do get it unlocked?

Will a gevey sim work?
    Last edited by Niners14; 04-08-2013 at 04:55 PM.