+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with iphone 4 unlocked but still "not suppported SIM"

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi guys, I have had dozens of iphones IMEI unlocked and this is the first time that I have had this problem. Normally I did not even have to restore
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Need help with iphone 4 unlocked but still "not suppported SIM"
    Hi guys,

I have had dozens of iphones IMEI unlocked and this is the first time that I have had this problem. Normally I did not even have to restore the phone, putting the T-mobile SIM in is enough.

This time, I bought the IMEI unlock on eBay for my iphone 4 (iOS 6.1.2) on Friday. My IMEI is 012338009982224 There was some delay as they said Apple's server was down or something. But after receiving the email from the seller saying my phone is unlocked, I still received the "your SIM card is not supported...". I was in need for a quick unlock, so I bought another IMEI unlock on eBay, as well as another one on swiftunlocks.com, and both said my IMEI is unlocked. However I still had no success in getting the Congratulations screen. I bought the proper carrier checks ($1) and it was stated otherwise: Locked to AT&T.

I have put 2 T-mobile SIM cards in to test, and both showed the same thing: SIM failure, No Service or Invalid SIM. I have restored the phone 5-6 times, even downgrade it from 6.1.2 to 4.2.1, or 5.1.1, then update to 6.1.2 and the same thing happened.

Do you guys have any suggestions? I have a customer waiting for the phone and I have already delayed it for 3 days.

Thanks

Thanks

Why wasting time to restore and so on, it clearly says "LOCKED to AT&T".

Once the status is unlocked or next tether line saying it is unlocked, then you just need to put t-mobile SIM.

In the last few days AT&T unlock gone bad, I'm using emergency (instant) service which is still working good.
    Contact me to "factory unlock" any iPhone!