Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: hardest iphone activation ever
02-20-2013, 08:18 PM #1hardest iphone activation ever
Guys, if you could help in this one:
1. power button broken
2. iphone already unlocked by wasSIM, thats fine (i can make calls, etc.)
3. iphone is in recovery mode.
4. when I connect to itunes it says "itunes could not connect to this iphone because it is locked with a passcode".
5. tinyumbrella wont recognize my iphone.
6. tried iphone password remover (says: "QTMLClient.dll missing"), recboot (says: "QTMLClient.dll missing"), iREB.
7. tried Redsn0w DFU IPSW, but i cant use itunes (because of the locked passcode window) to restore the created file.
8. tried "Extras" -> "Even More" -> "Restore" -> "IPSW" (says: "sorry, the current version of redsn0w restores only to firmware 4.0 and higher.")
As you guys can see I've tried a lot of things, i know you guys are smarter, please help me.
I just want to activate it, not unlock or jailbreak, thanks in advance.
02-21-2013, 09:20 AM #2
When the phone is in recovery mode i dont think iTunes will give a message "itunes could not connect to this iphone because it is locked with a passcode"
02-21-2013, 01:31 PM #3