+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 iOS 6.1 Unlock Question

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey everybody, so I have an iPhone 4 that's on iOS 6.1 with a 1.59.00 baseband. I've googled around and people have a similar problem that the latest ultrasn0w 1.2.8
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 iOS 6.1 Unlock Question
    Hey everybody, so I have an iPhone 4 that's on iOS 6.1 with a 1.59.00 baseband. I've googled around and people have a similar problem that the latest ultrasn0w 1.2.8 is giving everyone a problem that leaves them with only about a bar of signal or no service at all, which is happening to me also for my t mobile sim card. Some people said to buy an IMEI unlock, so I did and still the same problem. I'm wondering has anyone gotten their iPhone 4 iOS 6.1 to work with an IMEI unlock that was jailbroken also?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Once your phone is unlocked, you have to restore to update to the current baseband.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My mom phone have that problem, to fix that after restore with iTunes setup as new Iphone. Don't do the restore from back up should work, some 3rd party apps cause phone loose signal.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

you should restore your iphone with lateste itune make sure your baseband is update already after restore, hopefully it will works for you