+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgraded to 6.1 without keeping baseband... Need IMEI unlocker recommendation.

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I upgraded a family member's iPhone 4 to iOs 6.1 with Evasi0n without thinking of the unlock duh. Now the phone is locked to At&t. Would you guys have an
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Upgraded to 6.1 without keeping baseband... Need IMEI unlocker recommendation.
    I upgraded a family member's iPhone 4 to iOs 6.1 with Evasi0n without thinking of the unlock duh. Now the phone is locked to At&t.
    Would you guys have an official IMEI un-locker recommendation for me? I think it's the only way of unlocking the phone now right?

Thx

Thanks

My recommendations would be Cowboy (the one who is a moderator of this forum), or Chronic (of Chronic-Dev fame).

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Do they do unlock's for other carrier's? Like rogers, or any canadian ones? if not, can you please tell me someone that can factory unlock a canadian carrier. Thanks so much!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I used cellunlocker.net to unlock my iPhone 5. Costed me like 30 or 40 dollars but it saved me more then that in roaming fees when I went to europe a week later.

Edit: And they can do Canadian carriers as well.