Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Activation iPhone 3GS iOS 6.0.1

Unhappy Activation iPhone 3GS iOS 6.0.1
    Hello guys, I'm new to the forum and I really need your help.
    I upgraded my iphone 3gs to ios 6.0.1 with foreign "sn0wbreeze" by selecting the activation. I put in pwndfu mode and restored with itunes. I rebooted with iBoot but I can not proceed with the activation!
    I'm going crazy, where am I wrong? unfortunately I can not downgrade because I do not have the "SHSH" saved.

How can I do? Who found himself in the same situation?

Another important question, I would be very grateful if you answer. If you restore to ios 6.0.1 with itunes with an official firmware, which will be installed baseband me?

I have the baseband 05.13.04 and iPhone 3GS has the new boot.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Default i resolved
    i resolved deleting "setup.app" whith iexplorer

Hey there!

can you tell me how you did it?

can you give a step-by-step procedure on how to upgrade it to latest iOS version

Because mine is so effed-up right now, heres my thread since im a newbie here: how to upgrade my iphone 3gs ios 4.0 to ios 5 higher, is it possible?

I really need an urgent help.

Default baseband
    Which baseband you have on your iphone?

well atm it reverted back to its factory setting.(as you can see at my thread)

I cant access it since it cant detect my sim, in short, its locked again.

Any idea how to jailbreak using the best and guaranteed option?

thanks bro!

it works perfectly fine

all i need to do now is to unlock the carrier, i need to use my sim.

any idea how? from what i searched, they ask for a fee.

Well, I'm happy. which has baseband your iPhone? check the settings. you could use ultrasn0w and unlock ultrasn0w fixer for

can you tell me how?

i checked the settings and i saw

"baseband version: 05.16.07"

my firmware version is already 6.0.1 thanks to you

can you post a step-by-step procedure on how to unlock the carrier? i really need to use my sim and get started with the apps.

I'm sorry to tell you but I think with the baseband you can not do the unlock. You had to upgrade to ios 6.0.1 preserving the baseband and not with the official firmware. But you can try the same to perform the unlock with ultrasn0w.
    Go to cydia and add repo repo666.ultrasnOw.com after installing ultrasn0w via cydia.
    After also add the repo Untitled Document. Install ultrasn0w fixer via cydia.
    Restart the iphone 3gs with the method "just boot tethered" if you have an iphone with the new boot room and let me know if you managed to do the unlock.

TI say it is not safe because those are the baseband supported, but you can try the same!
    Ultrasn0w Fixer Updated For iOS 6.0.1: Unlock iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS -- AppAdvice