+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help w/ iphone 4 6.0.1 baseband 04.12.02 locked to Hutchison UK!!!

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
cant find a way to unlock my iphone...is there a way to downgrade basband or any good non scam websites to factory unlock Hutchison UK...need it for tmobile
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Exclamation need help w/ iphone 4 6.0.1 baseband 04.12.02 locked to Hutchison UK!!!
    cant find a way to unlock my iphone...is there a way to downgrade basband or any good non scam websites to factory unlock Hutchison UK...need it for tmobile

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Can't downgrade on a iPhone 4 sorry.

You could find an IMEI unlock on eBay but make sure ya find a good positive seller. And that will only work depending on ya provider ya have.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I know one guy whose iPhone was locked to 3 three Hutchinson UK carrier and he unlocked it using IMEI service and now he can use not only T-Mobil but any other network.

If you are afraid of scam you better don't look for unlock on ebay. I'm not saying that all services on ebay offer fake unlock but most of them. You never know when you get it. Only if you know the service that your friend advised you because he had used it before.

As for my friend he told that there is a service and it is the cheapest on the web and offers unlock for Hutchinson iPhone not only for T-Mobile but for any other carrier / network around the world and this service is: letsunlockiphone5.com Just find the country and then the carrier. That's it.

I hope this info was useful for you and you will enjoy T-Mobile SIM card in your iPhone.

P.S. Oh, I forgot. If you will decide to use IMEI unlocking service it will be no matter on which baseband or iOS is your iPhone. It can be iOS 6.0.1 and 04.12.02 baseband.
    Last edited by mukutyk; 11-07-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

tnx for showing me the website but 150 is a bit too much...might your friend know any other sites

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I agree with you that it is too much but when you will try to look for cheaper, good luck, but i don't think that you will find some because I tried to do it and nothing cheaper found.

My iPhone was locked to Rogers Canada network. if you knew how I tired looking for something really working. There are millions sites that offer jailbreak and unlock in 15 minutes for 25 bucks - scam!!! Jailbreak is free to use, everyone can apply it to iPhone or iPad. if you new how many forums, comments and feedback I read, how many prices I saw and after all that I can say for sure that this service that I mentioned in the first reply is the cheapest.
    As to my Rogers, it costs near 150 bucks and I unlocked it for 125! I saved those 25 bucks that I could spend on fake unlock and get nothing. If you bought iPhone you need to buy factory unlock for it and forget about it. I think it is the best choice.
    P.S. In case I will find something cheaper you will know.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mukutyk For This Useful Post:

CLOS2008 (11-07-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

tnx man for the advice but at 150 i can just buy a new one on craigslist...ill keep looking for a couple days if i find anything if not ill just sell it...tnx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    good luck