Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Soon to be Exwife's iPhone 4

Default Soon to be Exwife's iPhone 4
    Okay so here's the story. She goes nuts accusing me of losing her phone back in the Spring. Big hissy fit so AT&T lets her get a new 4S on my nickel.

Just found the missing 4 and since I'm stuck with a 3 that can't get any of the apps I want I'm going to keep that sucker for myself and not tell her.

Phone is locked with a passcode. So how can I wipe the phone without using iTunes and getting upgraded to 6? I want to know the firmware, baseband and IMEI number to first see if AT&T will unlock it.

Thanks in advance for the help!

brg

There is no way to wipe the phone without going to latest iOS
    AT&T will unlock no matter what is the baseband.. only thing is the phone should not be blacklisted in their server
    Or you have saved the blobs in cydis then you can try with custom firmwares

Any way to pull the IMEI off it in it's locked state? I want to see if ATT will unlock it before I go forward. I don't want to brick the phone and not be able to unlock it if ATT won't release the phone. I haven't called yet to see if its blacklisted as we did initially report it as lost/stolen.

Thanks again for your help!
    brg

The story some individuals make up as a cover story for a stolen phone is unbelievable.

IMEI can be found in the sim tray.. unless it has been changed.. If the phone is stolen, youre lucky if its not blocked or blacklisted.. i give you benefit of the doubt..

If it was reported stolen AT&T should have blacklisted it already