+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone know where I can imei unlock a SoftBank iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by masterkeyunlocks I have verified his IMEIs and they are legit and unlocked. Showing carrier does not mean that it is not unlocked. By reading your post you
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masterkeyunlocks View Post
    I have verified his IMEIs and they are legit and unlocked. Showing carrier does not mean that it is not unlocked. By reading your post you really no idea what you are talking about. Mod please lock this thread so we can be done with it. Ignorant... This will be my last post here. Have a nice day guys!

imei 9905 that sensei posted

IPHONE 4S 16GB BLACK
    SIM Locked : No
    Carrier : Japan SoftBank.

Example of unlock AT&T IMEI

IPHONE 5 16GB BLACK
    SIM Locked : No
    Carrier : US AT&T Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands Activation Policy
    just dont forget to notify me just in case the unlock for iphone 4 32 GB, serial number i think is ending in A4S or A4T becomes available. i know a lot also like me whos waiting patiently. please. thank you

iPhone? More like MyPhone P!K@N!MO's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to be notified to if unlock for iPhone 5 64g is possible SN:#F39D....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm in the same situation iphone 4 32 GB Softbank, serial number is ending in A4T please tell me when it's posible to do the unlock. Thank you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

mine is ip4 16gb 04.12.01 with serial number end with A4S also locked with softbank.
    Wanna know if unlock is possible.
    tqvm

Thanks

iPhone 4S 16, 32, and 64 GB is now supported with SenseiPhone. Go to unlock.senseiphone.com to purchase your softbank unlock.
    Anyway, iPhone 4 only 8GB version for now. Yesterday we stopped taking 16GB version of iPhone 4.
    Contact me to "factory unlock" any iPhone!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiPhone View Post
    iPhone 4S 16, 32, and 64 GB is now supported with SenseiPhone. Go to unlock.senseiphone.com to purchase your softbank unlock.
    Anyway, iPhone 4 only 8GB version for now. Yesterday we stopped taking 16GB version of iPhone 4.
    Again, iphone 4 32 GB, serial number i think is ending in A4T, please keep me up to date.. thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Found this company that charges $171.10 that unlocks SoftBank iPhones. I have tried them few days ago. Let see if they are legit: iPhone Unlock Softbank Network Japan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Guys. I've been looking for an IMEI unlock for an iPhone 5 32GB from SotfBank Japan. I have 3 choices right now:
    1st - iPhone Unlock (Greenhills) on Facebook. Will charge Php9500.
    2nd - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk - but if you try to buy their service. It says pre-order. Which means that unlock is not available yet.
    3rd - Softbank unlock ソフトバンクロック解除 on Facebook - I dont wanna ruin somebody's rep but I have a feeling they're a fraud. Asks for Western Union / Skrill payment. Says Paypal payment is having problems. And checked feedbacks on their sites. Most user's accounts have only joined Facebook in 2012.

Do you guys have any news about unlocking iPhone 5 from Softbank?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well they are legit but server went down Got refunded though. Oh well. They will let me know when all is well.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedypro View Post
    well they are legit but server went down Got refunded though. Oh well. They will let me know when all is well.
    Can you give me an update if ever the servers go up again? Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sure

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thejeraldo View Post
    Guys. I've been looking for an IMEI unlock for an iPhone 5 32GB from SotfBank Japan. I have 3 choices right now:
    1st - iPhone Unlock (Greenhills) on Facebook. Will charge Php9500.
    2nd - officialiphoneunlock.co.uk - but if you try to buy their service. It says pre-order. Which means that unlock is not available yet.
    3rd - Softbank unlock ソフトバンクロック解除 on Facebook - I dont wanna ruin somebody's rep but I have a feeling they're a fraud. Asks for Western Union / Skrill payment. Says Paypal payment is having problems. And checked feedbacks on their sites. Most user's accounts have only joined Facebook in 2012.

Do you guys have any news about unlocking iPhone 5 from Softbank?
    Please Help. I have paid the the FU on Softbank unlock ソフトバンクロック解除 on Facebook last Feb. 9 via western union. When I checked their page yesterday, it's already inactive. Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Oh dats too bad, i dont think theres a way for you to get your money back. those kind of payment method is fraud.. analyze everything first before taking risks..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

They said they had a problem that is why they had to inactivate their page. But its back now. But I really dont trust them. If you want to take the risk, use PayPal. Western Union is dangerous since I think you cant take your money back. They've been saying they can unlock iPhone 5 from SoftBank Japan but they are the only one I know that is saying that. Unlocking iPhone 5 Softbank is not yet offered from other sites/services or are just a pre-order by the time Im writting this now. They answer queries poorly and I doubt youll be getting your money back. Hit us back though if you find any success unlocking from them.

Thanks

there are some sites that can unlock softbank for real, but not all iphones, what i mean is, they have limitations, i think, the old "generations", "versions" only, i dont know if this has been changed or updated already, they are unlocking 8 GB & 16 GB versions, and there are certain serial numbers being unlocked, like mine, serial number ending in A4S, A4T cant be unlocked yet.. so before proceeding, make sure everything is cleared, everything is secured.. use paypal..

Thanks

NEWS: We just launched iPhone 5 Factory Unlock service for non-supported carriers.
    Any carriers (GSM ONLY) from any country, as long as it's iPhone 5 16GB, we can unlock it.
    See the details and place your order here:

Worldwide iPhone Unlock Service iPhone 5 16GB (any country / any carrier)

Any iPhone 4 8GB / iPhone 4S 16+32 also still working with us.

Best Regards
    Ryan
    SenseiPhone.com
    Contact me to "factory unlock" any iPhone!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiPhone View Post
    NEWS: We just launched iPhone 5 Factory Unlock service for non-supported carriers.
    Any carriers (GSM ONLY) from any country, as long as it's iPhone 5 16GB, we can unlock it.
    See the details and place your order here:

Worldwide iPhone Unlock Service iPhone 5 16GB (any country / any carrier)

Any iPhone 4 8GB / iPhone 4S 16+32 also still working with us.

Best Regards
    Ryan
    SenseiPhone.com
    Too bad doesnt have unlock for 32GB yet. I wonder why? Has this been the case from previous iPhones from Softbank where they were not allowed to be unlocked but was allowed to be unlocked like a year later?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123