+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone know where I can imei unlock a SoftBank iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by masterkeyunlocks If you think that I am willing to lose credibility and my website reputation for ripping people off for one unlock then you have totally misunderstood
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masterkeyunlocks View Post
    If you think that I am willing to lose credibility and my website reputation for ripping people off for one unlock then you have totally misunderstood my intentions or any businesses that intends to grow. One bad reputation and your out. Most of my customers are AT&T and only four left reviews out of the xxx orders. What does that tell you about people and reviews? Even on a big market like at&t. Thanks but I don't think you should be incriminating everyone. If you were scammed using PayPal then pursue a dispute and if that does not work then call your credit card company to initiate a chargeback. You have buyers protection.. Ok I'm not here to argue. Follow your guts and you'll be safe. Online transaction cannot always be trusted but if you take precautions, ask questions, use your credit card and pay with PayPal it will offer you some protection. Thank you all have a good day.
    Sir, is that right, according also in your website, 8 GB and 16 GB versions are only being unlock in softbank?? may i know why is that?? when could be the unlock for 32 GB will be available??

Interested to get an unlock from you when that day comes.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeneleven View Post
    Sir, is that right, according also in your website, 8 GB and 16 GB versions are only being unlock in softbank?? may i know why is that?? when could be the unlock for 32 GB will be available??

Interested to get an unlock from you when that day comes.
    Yes there are several restriction to unlocking a softbank: they have to be either a 4 and 4s, 8gb or 16gb, clean, and out of contract. I am unsure when the 32gb unlock will come out.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi guyzzz,
    I've found a web, where You can unlock an iPhone. Also you can check unlock status for Free too.

Here you can unlock your simlock.

Search Google: Check IMEI - IMEI.info

Greetings

Thanks

thats sad news.. damn.. whats wrong with them..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wisemanleo View Post
    Softbank simply just does not offer any sort of unlocking service.
    Proof 1. crown_kits on ebay has softbank unlocking services. Read his feedbacks from the buyers who bought it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

"Feedback" is not proof. Anyone can hire a virtual assistant from India and pay them $5 an hour for mass feedback and commenting support.

Unless you provide a link from Softbank's website, or other official documented material that shows they have this service, you or any one of those unlocking sites have zero proof of claim.

ATT, Rogers, and many other carriers are all known to officially provide unlocking services, which is why these sites exist in the first place. However, Softbank doesn't, unless you prove otherwise.

I have lived in Japan, and can read Japanese just fine to know first-hand that Softbank doesn't have any sort of unlock service. It would be national news if they did.

Here is proof straight from Softbank that they do not provide unlocking: (Japanese only.)
    http://faq.mb.softbank.jp/detail.asp...314248552b773d
    Last edited by wisemanleo; 11-22-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks

"Feedback" is not proof. Anyone can hire a virtual assistant from India and pay them $5 an hour for mass feedback and commenting support.

Unless you provide a link from Softbank's website, or other official documented material that shows they have this service, you or any one of those unlocking sites have zero proof of claim.

ATT, Rogers, and many other carriers are all known to officially provide unlocking services, which is why these sites exist in the first place. However, Softbank doesn't, unless you prove otherwise.

I have lived in Japan, and can read Japanese just fine to know first-hand that Softbank doesn't have any sort of unlock service. It would be national news if they did.

Here is proof straight from Softbank that they do not provide unlocking: (Japanese only.)
    iPhone 4S

IMEI Number : 012837003738011
    Serial Number : C38GJD4FDPMW
    Model : IPHONE 4 8GB WHITE
    First Activation Date : Jun, 9 2012 10:55:55
    Last Activation Date : Nov, 22 2012 12:27:56
    Current Carrier : Non Softbank JPN
    Firmware Version : 5.1.1
    Initial Activation : Japan SoftBank.
    Applied Activation : China Unicom.
    Next Tether : China Unicom.
    Unlock Date : Nov, 22 2012 12:27:56
    Lock Status : Unlocked
    ---------------------------------------------------

IMEI : 013048008869905
    Unlock code : Unlocked(connecttoiTunes)
    Service Name : Softbank Japan iPhone 4/4s (ONLY 8GB 4/4S & 16GB 4S SUPPORTED) [Do Not submit SN ends with DZZ, A4S]
    S/N : C9JH29LTC0

IMEI : 012841007949954
    Service Name : Softbank Japan iPhone 4/4s (ONLY 8GB 4/4S & 16GB 4S SUPPORTED) [Do Not submit SN ends with DZZ, A4S]
    S/N : C39GJJN2DPMW

IMEI : 012848007818931
    S/N : C39GJ65FDPMW

Any question, sir?

Do not hesitate to contact me to factory unlock softbank iPhone 4S/4. Ignore anyone who talk without knowledge of the market.
    Contact me to "factory unlock" any iPhone!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiPhone View Post

IMEI : 013048008869905
    S/N : C9JH29LTC0

IMEI : 012841007949954
    S/N : C39GJJN2DPMW

IMEI : 012848007818931
    S/N : C39GJ65FDPMW

Any question, sir?

Do not hesitate to contact me to factory unlock softbank iPhone 4S/4. Ignore anyone who talk without knowledge of the market.
    Im on iphone 4 32 GB, and im just waiting.. when would it be?

Thanks

Im on iphone 4 32 GB, and im just waiting.. when would it be?
    By the time it will be supported. But no clue about estimate.

Thanks

By the time it will be supported. But no clue about estimate.
    i just dont understand why.. im thinking maybe they just want to have a limit in unlock clients? im just hoping this december..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any question, sir?
    Are we supposed to believe your word over Softbank's official statement that they do not offer an unlocking service?

i just dont understand why.. im thinking maybe they just want to have a limit in unlock clients? im just hoping this december..
    These "Softbank unlockers" prey on people with no Japanese abilities. Both Softbank's website and employees that I know work there have stated that they do not offer an unlocking service, regardless of contract status. Knowing this, would you really risk to lose another couple hundred bucks? Unless one of them comes out and says exactly how they are exempt from this official statement (bullsh!t), don't risk it.

Just refrain from updating your iPhone and wait until your baseband is unlockable. What baseband is it on now?
    Last edited by wisemanleo; 11-26-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks

Are we supposed to believe your word over Softbank's official statement that they do not offer an unlocking service?

These "Softbank unlockers" prey on people with no Japanese abilities. Both Softbank's website and employees that I know work there have stated that they do not offer an unlocking service, regardless of contract status. Knowing this, would you really risk to lose another couple hundred bucks? Unless one of them comes out and says exactly how they are exempt from this official statement (bullsh!t), don't risk it.

Just refrain from updating your iPhone and wait until your baseband is unlockable. What baseband is it on now?
    Actually, i dont believe it also at first, but since a legit site also offers softbank unlocking service, also with 8 GB and 16 GB limitations only, now having doubts.. its possible.. if only i can change my memory from 32 to 16, im willing to risk it, because i know there are people who really wants the phone to be unlocked.. and i want to be one of those to confirm this unlock.. Lets give them a chance.. Besides, they are not forcing us to do so.. thats why there are ways to make your transaction secured, right? like Paypal..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Actually, i dont believe it also at first, but since a legit site also offers softbank unlocking service, also with 8 GB and 16 GB limitations only, now having doubts.. its possible.. if only i can change my memory from 32 to 16, im willing to risk it, because i know there are people who really wants the phone to be unlocked.. and i want to be one of those to confirm this unlock.. Lets give them a chance.. Besides, they are not forcing us to do so.. thats why there are ways to make your transaction secured, right? like Paypal..
    must note that memory is only part of the requirements. serial numbers ending DZZ or A4S or A4T are not able to be unlocked at this point of time.

Thanks

maybe thats one proof that softbank is accepting unlocks at the moment.. since they are not FULLY unlocking ALL.. how i wish im one of those LUCKY ONES..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

maybe thats one proof that softbank is accepting unlocks at the moment.. since they are not FULLY unlocking ALL.. how i wish im one of those LUCKY ONES..
    Unlikely. Breaking a SIM lock in Japan not only voids your contract and warranty, but is against the law and Japan is one of the few countries that enforces this. There have been raids on shops that unlock Japanese cellphones.

Thanks

I may need to bold the status (you can check with your own both-eyes on s-url.ro or any other similar sites):

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I may need to bold the status (you can check with your own both-eyes on s-url.ro or any other similar sites):

Cross-checked IMEI across 3 different sites. All do indeed say unlocked, but none mentioned Softbank. One site thought that the iPhone was 32gb, but s-url.ro did report it as 8gb.

Thanks

Cross-checked IMEI across 3 different sites. All do indeed say unlocked, but none mentioned Softbank. One site thought that the iPhone was 32gb, but s-url.ro did report it as 8gb.
    I forgot that you're kinda new to this stuff.

Those checkers are inaccurate because they're free, and none of these sites will show the carrier name, only premium account with gsx Apple account returns real-time and accurate status.

All you need to see is that the IMEI shows UNLOCKED.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

All you need to see is that the IMEI shows UNLOCKED.
    All we need to see is official word from Softbank .

What you have said is also false, as I have checked an IMEI I have access to, and it did say the carrier.

Nice scam you have going anyways.
    Last edited by wisemanleo; 11-28-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    All we need to see is official word from Softbank .

What you have said is also false, as I have checked an IMEI I have access to, and it did say the carrier.

Nice scam you have going anyways.
    I have verified his IMEIs and they are legit and unlocked. Showing carrier does not mean that it is not unlocked. By reading your previous post, it shows that you really have no idea what you are talking about. Mod please lock this thread so we can be done with it. Ignorant... This will be my last post here. Have a nice day guys!

imei 9905 that sensei posted

IPHONE 4S 16GB BLACK
    SIM Locked : No
    Carrier : Japan SoftBank.

Example of unlock AT&T IMEI

IPHONE 5 16GB BLACK
    SIM Locked : No
    Carrier : US AT&T Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands Activation Policy
    Last edited by masterkeyunlocks; 11-28-2012 at 10:21 PM.