Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs SAM activation issues and dfu ispw help plz

Default 3gs SAM activation issues and dfu ispw help plz
    Hi everyone this is my 1st post on these forums and i class my skills as intermediate/advanced noob, and iran into a spot of bother,

my 3GS got ran over by a taxi (long story) and it got pretty much destroyed, but the otter box saved some of it, luckily i have a few spare and repair bits lying about and have managed to build a working 3gs out of all the parts bar the home button not working, it's jailbroken and on 5.1.1 and unlocked with ultrasn0w (original carrier orange UK) now on o2UK and wildcard activated with SAM,

now heres my problem, i can not get push notifications working for the life of me ie imessanger etc. i've tried absolutly every guide/tut/fix i've seen on the internet and nothing works, if i activate via wifi (atempt activation) it resprings when it sucseeds then i go back to SAM backup activation then deactivate-stockify-clear push-restore activation but that gives an error(Activation reports unknown error:28)
    if i Activatate via itunes it works fine but still no push so i go back to SAM backup activation then deactivate-stockify-clear push-restore activation but that gives an error(Activation reports unknown error:28) too,

any ideas???

oh and one more thing i have the blobs to 5.1.1 if i want to restore to DFU ipsw (broken home button) how do i go about doing so without upgrading to 6.0 as when i try a 5.1.1 DFU ispw with tiny unbrella server running i get error code 9

thanks for any help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i spent 2 weeks finally i found that issue sam restore activation (Activation reports unknown error:28) now am so happy if want fix it just contact me

Quote Originally Posted by zanstothman View Post
    i spent 2 weeks finally i found that issue sam restore activation (Activation reports unknown error:28) now am so happy if want fix it just contact me
    Hi my Friend!
    Could you help me with the activation push notifications on my iphone 3GS.
    After clicking "Restore Activation" in SAM, I had the same problem (sam activation reports unknown error 28)
    Thank you! Have a nice day!