+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for iPhone 3GS 5.0.1 firmware with old bootrom + baseband 6.15.00

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi there, I am looking for iPhone 3GS 5.0.1 firmware with old bootrom + baseband 6.15.00 I can only find it on one site and it is hosted on FileFactory.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Looking for iPhone 3GS 5.0.1 firmware with old bootrom + baseband 6.15.00
    Hi there,

I am looking for iPhone 3GS 5.0.1 firmware with old bootrom + baseband 6.15.00

I can only find it on one site and it is hosted on FileFactory. And due to its size, the download is only available for premium users. Can someone share/point me in the right direction of attaining this file?

I currently have an iPhone 3Gs on 5.0.1 but due to it being on a baseband of 05.16.05, it will not work on my SIM (It says Searching... when ultrasn0w is installed)

Thanks guys

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Too bad that you are not local other while i'm more than happy sell you my 3gs factory unlock with older bootrom.

If you want to unlock the phone without headache, then buy the IMEI unlock.......

Default I have a phone
    Ive got a 3Gs in decent shape with 5.1.1 j/b unlocked on 6.15.00 and can even downgrade the baseband and reinstall ultra snow so it will be unlocked and gps will work. Let me know. I can ship to you.