Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked iPhone 4 & IMEI Websites Inaccurate

Threaded View

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Unlocked iPhone 4 & IMEI Websites Inaccurate
    Hey so I got my iPhone unlocked by unlock fusion on eBay on Monday. People thought that I was already relocked because the IMEI checker websites (iphoneox.com and s-url.ro) gave me unknown and locked SIM statuses. So here is the update that I promised in the closed threads. I got my micro SIM in the mail today. I transferred my account to the new SIM and plugged it into the phone, but I got No Service. I just tried to restore, and when it finished restoring, I began activating it. iTunes DID NOT give me the Congratulations message, but within 30 seconds, I got signal and am officially unlocked on T-Mobile now. I was unlocked 2 days ago, and iphoneox.com still shows that the SIM lock status is unknown and s-url.ro still shows that my phone is locked. I guess my phone is an exception to a general pattern.
    Also, before I restored my phone, whenever I deactivated with SAM and reactivated with iTunes, I would get the Congratulations message. I will update if I get relocked. Good luck to you all, and thanks to the mods for the help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydodo3 For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (09-19-2012)