+ Reply
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 224

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UNLOCK 'In-Contract/Out of Contract' iPhones (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S) without Restoring!!!

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by joeblack112 have you tried contacting him through [email protected] ? worked for me.. so far I have done 6 unlocks with this guy with only 1 issue, and
...
  1. #141
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

    Yes...that's the email I used originally. I also tried his eBay email and, now, the other email he used to ask me if I was using a foreign SIM. He's not responding!!!

    Maybe Cadi needs to work her charm on him for me! LOL!!!

  2. #142
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,964
    Thanks
    4,269
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 4,557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Yes...that's the email I used originally. I also tried his eBay email and, now, the other email he used to ask me if I was using a foreign SIM. He's not responding!!!

    Maybe Cadi needs to work her charm on him for me! LOL!!!
    Sometimes it is indeed about 'who you know'.. :-) Couldn't hurt. Cadi?

  3. #143
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

    I've decided to try my unlock w/ @chronic instead. We'll see if that works instead!

  4. #144
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,733
    Thanks
    3,778
    Thanked 9,729 Times in 5,975 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    My wife's was bought from Craigslist so I'm not sure of its past
    Is this the one your having issues with?

    If you want to send me the info( imei, order # and anything else you think I might need). I can try to see if I can help.
    Hate to see you stress and lose any money.

  5. #145
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Is this the one your having issues with?

    If you want to send me the info( imei, order # and anything else you think I might need). I can try to see if I can help.
    Hate to see you stress and lose any money.
    I'm having issues w/ both requests. My iPhone is legitimate, my wife's I can't say for sure. Regardless, I already paid @chronic to unlock mine so now i'll wait for him

  6. #146
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,964
    Thanks
    4,269
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 4,557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I'm having issues w/ both requests. My iPhone is legitimate, my wife's I can't say for sure. Regardless, I already paid @chronic to unlock mine so now i'll wait for him
    Good. It's time for you to 'get yours'. LOL!! IF Chronic has a problem - especially with your wife's - then that will tell us there's more to the story. Your guaranteed 'legit' phone shouldn't have had any issue. That's so weird.

  7. #147
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    got my unlocked code from unlocked fusion and it worked using the guide from this post without restoring my iphone, but would like to know if I can now delete the sam app from cydia.

  8. #148
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,533
    Thanks
    6,806
    Thanked 15,227 Times in 6,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pame0 View Post
    got my unlocked code from unlocked fusion and it worked using the guide from this post without restoring my iphone, but would like to know if I can now delete the sam app from cydia.
    Yes, you can

  9. #149
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

    Finally got it unlocked thanx to @chronic!!!!
    UNLOCK 'In-Contract/Out of Contract' iPhones (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S) without Restoring!!!-iphone-unlocked.png
    Last edited by thazsar; 10-04-2012 at 11:24 PM.

  10. #150
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,964
    Thanks
    4,269
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 4,557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Finally got it unlocked thanx to @chronic!!!!
    Thank goodness!! Finally! You sure have waited long enough. Both phones?

    Now just get your refund from UnlockFusion.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  11. #151
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
    Is @chronic also on ebay?

  12. #152
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hi, dude i have an iphone, it is not locked plz tell me the way how could i unlock it?
    Last edited by scottnbessey1; 10-04-2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: some spell mistake

  13. #153
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottnbessey1 View Post
    hi, dude i have an iphone, it is not locked plz tell me the way how could i unlock it?
    It is unlocked isnt it?

  14. #154
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thank goodness!! Finally! You sure have waited long enough. Both phones?

    Now just get your refund from UnlockFusion.
    I just did my phone to see if it would work. Now I'll consider my wife's and my ip5!

    Gonna ask eBay/Paypal for my refund...

    Funny how I started this thread and several people benefited from it except me!!! LOL!

  15. #155
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,964
    Thanks
    4,269
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 4,557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I just did my phone to see if it would work. Now I'll consider my wife's and my ip5!

    Gonna ask eBay/Paypal for my refund...

    Funny how I started this thread and several people benefited from it except me!!! LOL!
    So you won't even try unlocking the one from craigslist? And, yeah, I forgot you were the one that started this thread. Pretty ironic. :-)
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  16. #156
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So you won't even try unlocking the one from craigslist? And, yeah, I forgot you were the one that started this thread. Pretty ironic. :-)
    I'll probably due the Craigslist iphone and ip5 but since he increased his price, I wanna see if I could get a cheaper price for doing two.

  17. #157
    What's Jailbreak? thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 979 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mhdsuhail View Post
    Is @chronic also on ebay?
    no, you'll need to Google: "@chronic unlock" to find out how to get in touch w/ him

    ------------------------------------

    Posting my UNLOCKED iPhone 4s 64GB on eBay tomorrow night!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320995716046

    BTW, @chronic told me the reason that my phone might have become re-locked was because I left my AT&T SIM card in after the initial unlock...
    Last edited by thazsar; 10-04-2012 at 11:33 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    mhdsuhail (10-05-2012)

  19. #158
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    ------------------------------------

    Posting my UNLOCKED iPhone 4s 64GB on eBay tomorrow night!

    ws | eBay

    BTW, @chronic told me the reason that my phone might have become re-locked was because I left my AT&T SIM card in after the initial unlock...
    The problem was not with unlockfusion then?

  20. #159
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,733
    Thanks
    3,778
    Thanked 9,729 Times in 5,975 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mhdsuhail View Post
    The problem was not with unlockfusion then?
    Nope, have read about this a few times, I even mentioned to Unlock Fusion in a email that they should post this issue on their web ad.

  21. #160
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,964
    Thanks
    4,269
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 4,557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    no, you'll need to Google: "@chronic unlock" to find out how to get in touch w/ him

    ------------------------------------

    Posting my UNLOCKED iPhone 4s 64GB on eBay tomorrow night!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320995716046

    BTW, @chronic told me the reason that my phone might have become re-locked was because I left my AT&T SIM card in after the initial unlock...
    That doesn't sound right. I've kept my AT&T Sim in both my phones I've unlocked with them. Hmmm. Doesn't sound right. But... What matters is you got it unlocked now!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

+ Reply
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts