+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (ASK)Unlock iPhone4 5.1.1 (9B206) 04.12.01

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
OK cool they said it should be done by tonight if there is no problems. If there is then tomorrow.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

OK cool they said it should be done by tonight if there is no problems. If there is then tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,805 Times in 6,884 Posts

Ya, an instant one I did at 2:30 just went through at about 6pm my time, so 3.5 hrs. So it is taking a little longer than normal but will definitely get done soon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thankz for ALL Answers.

[QUOTE=EVO;6669484]It is strange why officialiphoneunlock.co.uk has not respond back to you, they are a reputable company according to some mods here..

EVO,they did respond back to me,about 4 or 5 days after purchasing.They said that I must send the front pic of my CC to them.I guess U already knew why they need me to do that.And I did it the day after I got that request.And,untill today (7thSept),this is the answer from them
    Handset Model: 4
    Locked to: Softbank Japan

Unlock pending contract negotiations. You will be emailed the total unlock cost when our negotations with the carrier are complete.

For how many longer I will wait for them,only God knows about that.
    Do anybody got any idea the meaning of the answer that I got from officialiphoneunlock.co.uk??!!

EVO
    Thanks

[QUOTE=@ppl3;6670560]Thankz for ALL Answers.

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    It is strange why officialiphoneunlock.co.uk has not respond back to you, they are a reputable company according to some mods here..

EVO,they did respond back to me,about 4 or 5 days after purchasing.They said that I must send the front pic of my CC to them.I guess U already knew why they need me to do that.And I did it the day after I got that request.And,untill today (7thSept),this is the answer from them

Unlock pending contract negotiations. You will be emailed the total unlock cost when our negotations with the carrier are complete.

Do anybody got any idea the meaning of the answer that I got from officialiphoneunlock.co.uk??!!
    unfortunately I dont use them so I dont know the issue behind it, but I'm sure one of the other moderators, Simon, might...

sorry for your misfortunes bud

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    That won't help him, they can't do a SoftBank Japan iPhone. Neither can UK unlocking site, they have it as pre-order right now which means can't be done (for now).
    That is the most UNWANTED thing for me to know,Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    @OP no, there is no recent news. Only way to get that unlocked is request SoftBank Japan to do it. I have no idea what their policy is on unlocking though so you may just be out of luck unfortunately.
    It's IMPOSSIBLE,The Most Impossible thing to do,to ask SoftBank Japan to Unlock it.They won't do it for anybody.Not for me,or the other people.They will say "Please go buy the free SIM of IPhone,if U wanna use it FREELY".The Apple Japan itself,will does the same thing,that SoftBank does.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

that's amazing.... if they ask you to send your card number..... wtf for!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by @ppl3 View Post
    Thankz for ALL Answers.

QUOTE=EVO;6669484]It is strange why officialiphoneunlock.co.uk has not respond back to you, they are a reputable company according to some mods here..

How much did you pay them? If it was the 19.99 one then that is a pre-order. So you basically have to wait until they work out a deal with Softbank for unlocking it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok status update to my unlock: Its done. I know have a fully unlocked device. Thanks to the guys at officialunlocks.com. They have a really fast turn around. Even if its 24 hours it was done in 12. Thanks Simon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dont h8 dre View Post
    Ok status update to my unlock: Its done. I know have a fully unlocked device. Thanks to the guys at officialunlocks.com. They have a really fast turn around. Even if its 24 hours it was done in 12. Thanks Simon
    Glad to hear it worked out for you

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12