Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS SAM for push notifications

Cool iPhone 3GS SAM for push notifications
    Recently I downloaded SAM to fix my push notifications. It worked perfect ! When i installed SAM it also installed: SAMPrefs, Stockify, and ACUtil. My question is:*

Can I go ahead and uninstall SAM, SAMPrefs, Stockify, and ACUtil ? because it worked and I have no other use for it... Or will my push notifications stop working if i do.. Thanks !

Thanks

If you installed SAM and it automatically installed other stuff, then that other stuff is required for SAM to work. So no. Sorry

If you are concerned about your battery or performance, download zToggle and turn off multitasking and background wallpaper.

Also, read this post on removing launch daemons.

Speed Up Your iPhone/iPod by Removing Launch Daemons

You can also do the Things suggested in this article:

Dramatically increase iPhone/iPod RAM guide

That article also suggests removing launch daemons.

All it did was replace my push certificates with valid ones from iTunes.. If I removed SAM, SAMPrefs, Stockify, and ACUtil, it won't remove my push certs right ?*

I don't like having too many mobile substrate extensions, that's the reason why I'm hoping it's okay to remove...

And also I'm very familiar with removing launch daemons and un-needed language packs.. I'm really experienced with IOS except for developing thanks tho !

Thanks

Ya glad I out try