+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Idea of method to unlock BB 04.12.01

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Idea of method to unlock BB 04.12.01
    Hi folks,
    Today I decided to check if somebody has discovered a method for unlockind BB 04.12.01 and I ran on a couple of posts descibing this method Unlock iOS 5.1.1 Baseband 4.12.01 / 4.11.08 SAM and Redsnow [Video]. The problem is I haven't unlocked my phone previously, so I don't have the required ticket. Would it be possible for someone to write a program which generates these tickets? For example the user connects the phone the program extracts the needed info like IMEI or whatever it needs, then generates this ticket like SAM would in older iOS versions and basebands and voila Then the user can use the ticket to unlock his phone

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

They got ways to unlock ya phone. Prices vary 20 bucks and up. Don't know about this method or even what ya saying will work.
    Please only make one thread. No reason making two of the same threads thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,016 Times in 6,923 Posts

That method is just describing how to restore your SAM activation ticket for those few people who were able to use the SAM unlock before apple closed out the loophole.
    If you didn't do it then and save your activation ticket there is no way for you to get one now.