+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock ANY iPhone ANY baseband!

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by mukutyk Dear users I google the web and found the cheapest legit iphone unlock IMEI service Please commend your opinion so I can make sure they are
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mukutyk View Post
    Dear users I google the web and found the cheapest legit iphone unlock IMEI service
    Please commend your opinion so I can make sure they are really legit cause I need to unlock my iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    Applenberry has factory unlock solution for AT&T, last time i checked, its $99, not a cheaper one but you are sure its real, am i right guys? If they can only unlock my phone. Im desperate to be unlock too but not stupid enough to be fooled by scammers.

-iPhone 4 5.1.1 Baseband 4.12.01 (SOFTBANK Japan locked) - JB Snowbreeze 2.9.5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can definitely tell you it works! The EBay seller listed in the previous post unlocked my phone in a matter of an hour. I was skeptical myself but since I have Paypal I decided to give it a try and now my ATT 4s with BB 2.0.12 and 5.1.1 is now working on TMO without my Gevey. Just had to set up the APMs!

Forgot to say I only paid $34.99. I have had it unlocked for the past 8 hours and all is well. Just need to set up your apn's to send mms and Internet.
    Last edited by interceptor63; 08-19-2012 at 09:15 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12