Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gevey Ultra Stopped working

Default Gevey Ultra Stopped working
    Saturday i dropped service because i was like the mountains and when i got back tried doing the steps get service back but the sim goes straight to "No Service" carrier doesn't show up i cant manual go to the welcome screen i reset every setting to see if it would work again nothing its like the Gevey just stopped working any ideas i read everything online tried almost all things but nothing seems to work

oh and my APN settings arent showing up

Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

Have you checked your Gevey Sim if it is broken ? Did you drop the phone ?

nope didnt drop it at all and not to sure to see if its broken it looks the same to me but idk i used to drop serivce all the time when i had this Gevey and stuff been using it for a couple months but not i tried everything and its just stuck at no serivce but im thinking its the gevey but idk how it could just stop working even if it was fake or not it was working but was the best due not not getting stable connection alot

Quote Originally Posted by COm32 View Post
    nope didnt drop it at all and not to sure to see if its broken it looks the same to me but idk i used to drop serivce all the time when i had this Gevey and stuff been using it for a couple months but not i tried everything and its just stuck at no serivce but im thinking its the gevey but idk how it could just stop working even if it was fake or not it was working but was the best due not not getting stable connection alot
    it may just be a bad gevey, not common, but not surprising

if you purchased it from applenberry, then request to have a new one sent to you