+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with SMS after downgrading back to 1.02

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Now that I went back to 1.02, when typing in the name of a contact, it will not search past the first letter of the name. For example if I
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Problem with SMS after downgrading back to 1.02
    Now that I went back to 1.02, when typing in the name of a contact, it will not search past the first letter of the name. For example if I was searching for Tim and typed T and I had 6 people who's name started with T they would all show up. When I type the i it clears everything out and no longer finds any searches. I've upgrated back to 1.1.1 to see if I could do it there and yes it searches all of the letters. Went back down to 1.02 and it does not work. This is really annoying.

Anyone have a clue as to what's causing this error? Anyone else who had 1.1.1 and downgraded have this issue as well?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

how did you get your phone to work i did the same thing upgraded to 111 then downgraded to 102 everything works except the phone and sms i installed unlock it did its thing but it says invalid sim what did you do to get yours to function

Green Apple
    Thanks

my phone was never unlocked. I did figure out the problem to this. It seems when the iphone is restored from itunes and it puts your info back on the phone from the restore, the contacts are not put in correctly. I then had itunes overwrite all my contacts, cal, bookmarks and mail on the iphone and the search function is back and working.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ok i guess since i unlocked it before, but i guess it wont work as a phone for now your lucky