+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Forget SAM, Forget Jailbreak, New iPhone 4, 4S Smart Unlocking is HERE

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
With this Solution you will only Need Rebel X-SIM one time for initializing then take it OUT and your iPhone 4S /4 is permanently Unlocked and Activated to that particular
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Forget SAM, Forget Jailbreak, New iPhone 4, 4S Smart Unlocking is HERE
    With this Solution you will only Need Rebel X-SIM one time for initializing then take it OUT and your iPhone 4S /4 is permanently Unlocked and Activated to that particular Network SIM card.. You will be using your iPhone 4/ 4S ios 5.01 and 5.1 WITHOUT Rebel X-SIM inserted all the time as if your iPhone 4/ 4s was NEVER Locked.
    No SAM required.
    No Jailbreak required.
    No Codes required.
    No Cables required.
    No Logs required.
    No Software or Apps required.
    No Need to Cut your SIM.
    No Need Technical Knowledge required.
    No 112 or any special number dialing required.
    Use any SIM card, without voiding your warranty, on any provider!. Supports 3G, EDGE, MMS, Facetime Supports All Network SIM Cards 2G, 3G, WCDMA.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 04-25-2012 at 11:18 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

but why pay for an unlock which you can get for FREE

Quote Originally Posted by @phone View Post
    With this Solution you will only Need Rebel X-SIM one time for initializing then take it OUT and your iPhone 4S /4 is permanently Unlocked and Activated to that particular Network SIM card.. You will be using your iPhone 4/ 4S ios 5.01 and 5.1 WITHOUT Rebel X-SIM inserted all the time as if your iPhone 4/ 4s was NEVER Locked.
    No SAM required.
    No Jailbreak required.
    No Codes required.
    No Cables required.
    No Logs required.
    No Software or Apps required.
    No Need to Cut your SIM.
    No Need Technical Knowledge required.
    No 112 or any special number dialing required.
    Use any SIM card, without voiding your warranty, on any provider!. Supports 3G, EDGE, MMS, Facetime Supports All Network SIM Cards 2G, 3G, WCDMA.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 04-25-2012 at 11:17 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well maybe you are too happy to pull trigger and did not read the description ...

No SAM required.
    No Jailbreak required.

have a nice day

this solution works for ios5.1 that you cannot unlock with FREE SAM that needs jailbreak

Green Apple
    Thanks

That's the same company I had Problem with a few months back! See my old post about X- sim! It took over a month to get. They shipped from China slow mail. The ad stated they would ship express from hong kong. And it didn't work anyway cheap rebel copy. Took another month to get My money back from Paypal. Stay away from this company!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randerson79 View Post
    That's the same company I had Problem with a few months back! See my old post about X- sim! It took over a month to get. They shipped from China slow mail. The ad stated they would ship express from hong kong. And it didn't work anyway cheap rebel copy. Took another month to get My money back from Paypal. Stay away from this company!
    They are Very Good and Reputable Company with their product support FORUM Here Rebel SIM Card - GSM-Forum

You can join their forum for free customers support or use their website LIVE Support.

you have a choice of DHL or Hongkong Post in their site so why are you complaining when you selected slow hongkong post.

Rebel SIM Card - GSM-Forum they will support you if you need help with their Original Rebel X-SIM

Green Apple
    Thanks

why not just buy unlock through ebay.. never had a problem

and the last one i got only cost me 20 and was done in 48hrs

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

yes i read it. there is no JB required with AT&T unlock. for those who are already JB, there's no reason to pay money when when there is a FREE unlock. its the same as you giving your product away for FREE. would you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by @phone View Post
    Well maybe you are too happy to pull trigger and did not read the description ...

No SAM required.
    No Jailbreak required.

have a nice day

this solution works for ios5.1 that you cannot unlock with FREE SAM that needs jailbreak