+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Factory IPHONE UNLOCK is back again - Check Blog link

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
And as expected with AT&T Announcing its Program to unlock OFF-Contract Iphones. The Service is back again. Check this blog below. I have already put in an order and will
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Factory IPHONE UNLOCK is back again - Check Blog link
    And as expected with AT&T Announcing its Program to unlock OFF-Contract Iphones. The Service is back again.

Check this blog below. I have already put in an order and will let you guys know how it goes.

Code:
    http://icanunlock.com/blog/3/And-AGAIN-FACTORY-UNLOCK-AT-T-IPHONE-IS-BACK.html

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

is this a free service?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I was about to post this. I'm subscribed to a ton of iPhone related mailing lists, and the remote IMEI services are back for AT&T, makes sense since there's no need for an "inside man" anymore, the contract associated with my iPhone 4 doesn't end until later this year, so I hope they can help in my situation.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

If this is a paid service it isn't worth it at all. Just call AT&T up and get it unlocked yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    If this is a paid service it isn't worth it at all. Just call AT&T up and get it unlocked yourself
    You make an excellent point, Stray, but I'm in a situation where I need an iPhone unlocked before next month, because I am moving to Montreal, Canada from Massachusuetts, so I'm willing to pay as long as it is cheap. It'll get cheaper as more people are in on the unlocking.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wmatatan View Post
    You make an excellent point, Stray, but I'm in a situation where I need an iPhone unlocked before next month, because I am moving to Montreal, Canada from Massachusuetts, so I'm willing to pay as long as it is cheap. It'll get cheaper as more people are in on the unlocking.
    You can pay for the early termination fee and be done with it. Officially and without having to look over your shoulder.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i got my 3gs unlocked by ATT ~ 5min phone conversation. but this iphone has been more then 2yrs off contract. so its qualified. for others who have a previous ATT phone, its worth a try to just call them and request the FREE IMEI unlock. they will look up the IMEI and as long as its a clear and free phone (no data contract, no unpaid bills, not reported stolen) they will unlock. you dont even need to be the original owner. when i called, they didnt even ask for my name.