Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.1 Unlock Solution Being Tested..Still?

huom a ol theme.

Default Are the insults needed?
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Wow. Are half of you 12 years old or something? Grow up and get some patience. Are you geeks that sit around jerking it to the iPhone all day or something? Go get a hobby! Buy a hot rod. Go to the gym. Get LAID! Do something other than whine that FREE isn't happening fast enough after a few short days.
    Whoa there big guy. What's with the insults? I think the general consensus is simply that we would like a progress update. I know the Developers are working their tails off to get this out to us, and I totally appreciate that! <and I'm pretty sure that a good portion of us donate when people develop a worthwhile solution for "free">

I'm not trying to rush things at all. I'm quite content to hang with my 1.0.2 firmware until a solution is found. I think it is fair to ask for a status update considering they've been apparently testing the "fix" for 3 days now. Those of us who are asking simply want to know what's happened on the jailbreaking/unlocking front. I'd like to have the features of 1.1.1 in addition to my modded apps, so we are curious.

Some people are being a bit impatient, I'll grant you that, but the majority are just asking "what's going on?".

I don't think Apple is gonna give a **** about when the 1.1.1 gets unlocked because when ever they lock them they get unlocked.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12