Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Replacing missing carrier bundles

Default Replacing missing carrier bundles
    iPhone 4s 5.0.1 (9A405) bb 1.0.13 sprint

While following the attached guide I removed my 2 sprint carrier bundles using i-FunBox. I saved them on my laptop so I could replace them if needed. Well my laptop's hard drive crashed and I no longer have the carrier bundles. I need to replace them. A restore to 5.1 is not good. I would like to keep my jailbreak. Soooo my question is..... Is there any way to extract the carrier bundles out of the 5.0.1 IPSW and put them back on my 4s? Thanks in advance for your help!

http://www.howtoarena.com/how-to-unl...g-r-sim-guide/

So I guess I'm screwed!! LOL. Is there anyone that would like to email me the carrier bundles? I'd make it worth your while.
    Last edited by randerson79; 03-26-2012 at 08:05 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randerson79 View Post
    So I guess I'm screwed!! LOL. Is there anyone that would like to email me the carrier bundles? I'd make it worth your while.
    Search on Google for them or ask a Friend ,go in setting restore factory setting shouldn't have to pay for them people are here too help
    Last edited by Cmds187; 03-27-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks

Hey randerson!
    All you need to go to Unlockit - APN Changer for your iPhone (in your iPhone) and download your unofficial carrier profile!
    Should help!