Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with unlocking my iphone 8gb 3gs 4.3 baseband 05.16.01......

Default Help with unlocking my iphone 8gb 3gs 4.3 baseband 05.16.01......
    I have a iphone 8gb 3gs 4.3 baseband 05.16.01 and it has the old serial # so its ok to install ipad baseband If needed.

All I want to do is unlock for my USA tmobile sim, its already jailbroken with jailbreakme.com way.

Tiny umbrealla says theres "no shsh blobs" on my device when I run the save shsh button this is what the log says. Someone told me to fetch the blobs using redsnow which I did and it says it found 16blobs and submiited them to cydia server, but when I run tiny umbrella it still says in the log this:

For version [iPhone3GS 4.3 (8F190)] - This device isn't eligible for the requested build. 03/24/2012 20:47:15.827 CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPhone3GS 4.3 (8F190) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.

So can someone help me thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Susty's Avatar
    Thanks

Look at where you was posting in the first place, otherwise your gonna end up with a ton of conflicting advice. Seeing as the unlock is already being taken care of in the upgrade process

did you find the answer? im in the same situation except mine isnt jailbroken yet.