+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Sim with Gevey Supreme! No pop-up message on iPhone 4 (Tmobile)

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello! I have a iPhone 4 04.10.01 running 4.3.3 I have T-mobile. I cutted the sim to the fitted size. I also cutted a notch on the top-right corner. I've
    Thanks

Default No Sim with Gevey Supreme! No pop-up message on iPhone 4 (Tmobile)
    Hello! I have a iPhone 4 04.10.01 running 4.3.3
    I have T-mobile. I cutted the sim to the fitted size. I also cutted a notch on the top-right corner. I've already resetted all network settings. 3G is off, data and roaming on. When I power on the iPhone with the gevey supreme sim in, I keep seeing 'No SIM'. I never got a signal bar. This is strange, after I've turned airplane mode on, no sim welcome message.. I wait 45 seconds and turn it on, nothing happens I can't understand what it is! Is there anything I am doing wrong? Thanks!

http://semidevils.wordpress.com/2011...rbo-gevey-sim/

Should I try this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TPE0lXqp68
    Last edited by katastrophic; 03-08-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks

What is the GEVEY Supreme, I remember that Applenberry saying that the GEVEY Supreme isn't their product and is a scam. If you want to make sure you have the right SIM, I would go to applenberry.com and buy their GEVEY Ultra, not the S.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Correct. Gevey Supreme is not an official Gevey product, however that does not mean it doesn't work. But it is hit or miss. Some people have had success with some of them while others like myself had nothing but problems with it. I had one of the original yellow packaged supreme sims and it took me nearly 25 tries before it finally picked up my signal but then it lost connection.

It is possible you got a bad one and my suggestion to you would be to buy an Gevey Ultra from Applenberry as Goof has already mentioned.