+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TPSIM for Iphone 4s Sprint Version

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I wanted to purchase this, Pre-Order TPSIM Special Version for CDMA Sprint iPhone4s Automatic unlcok NO112 | eBay Has anyone tried it and does it really work. Is there something
    Thanks

Default TPSIM for Iphone 4s Sprint Version
    I wanted to purchase this,
    Pre-Order TPSIM Special Version for CDMA Sprint iPhone4s Automatic unlcok NO112 | eBay

Has anyone tried it and does it really work. Is there something better? I want to unlock my Sprint 4S and use on USA T-mobile.
    "Knowledge Speaks But Wisdom Listens"

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

ChinaSn0w was the very first to make an iPhone 4S unlock sim with TPSIM but it came with complications and then every other sim maker including Applenberry just perfected on it. However neither of them have been able to make a CDMA capable unlock sim and so ChinaSn0w has stepped in again to make a CDMA version unlock sim. However no telling if it works or not. The ones I have seen are for Verizon only as well so it seems like they have 2 different versions: one for Verizon and one for Sprint.

What's Jailbreak?
    La Vega, Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic
    Thanks

Yeah, they do. I got one for sprint and so far it works alright. It takes a bit to unlock the phone for the first time but afterwards its all cool. Just make sure you buy the right version for your phone... If you wanna get it a lil cheaper check this link... I did it and he got me a coupon which made it 37+FS. I was kinda doubtful at first but he sent me an email in about 15 minutes if it doesnt go as u expected just talk to paypal.

TPSIM CDMA 3rd Gen for iPhone 4s (Sprint&Verizon) How To Get it for 37.00 FS | eBay